Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Amazing how the shitlibs now suck the dicks of the neocons, that they hated with the heat of a thousand supernovae just 20 years ago.
I don't watch MSM, or the TEE VEE anymore. I don't have a digital antenna, or cabal or satellite. . .

. . but when I was younger, the morning shows, satellite and cabal, always had both sides of every story.

Is there a morning show somewhere telling his side of the story?

Or are we just talking about a complete law-fare assault in the courts, and 24/7 government-corporate propaganda from all sides on all the networks, programming the masses on only one narrative?

🤔

Don’t “Dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”?
Are you Libs sure you know what a dictatorship is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?
Man this is a load of bull manure. We know what a dictatorship is. Let me take just one of your fallse equivalences. You say dictatorships force people to stay in their homes. Trump was president during COVID..

Nah. That's not true. But you've been radicalized.
Bullshit!

It is absolutely true. Biden has become everything the left is afraid Trump will do.

Biden DOJ Collects List of Every Person Who Followed, Retweeted or Mentioned Donald Trump on Twitter​

Did Jack Smith's search warrant sweep Twitter data from millions of people?​

I don't watch MSM, or the TEE VEE anymore. I don't have a digital antenna, or cabal or satellite. . .

. . but when I was younger, the morning shows, satellite and cabal, always had both sides of every story.

Is there a morning show somewhere telling his side of the story?

Or are we just talking about a complete law-fare assault in the courts, and 24/7 government-corporate propaganda from all sides on all the networks, programming the masses on only one narrative?

🤔
Fox & Fiends is one of them. Kilmeade has his head so far up Trump's ass it's a wonder he can even breathe. On talk radio there's Travis & Buck, (Beavis & Butthead) who took over from Limbaugh who are two of Trump's ball washers with a huge audience of former ditto heads.

Amazing how the shitlibs now suck the dicks of the neocons, that they hated with the heat of a thousand supernovae just 20 years ago.
OMG, no kidding. These folks have no ideological consistency AT ALL.

They do what ever they are programmed to do.

iu

From the OP:

After serving three terms in Congress, Cheney lost her Wyoming primary last year, an outcome widely attributed to her going against the GOP and voting to impeach Trump for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

I am far left and do not like Trump, but Liz is the daughter of Dick, who was part of one of the worst dictatorships ever.
The whole Shock and Awe was lies and war crimes.

Nor were either impeachments remotely legal.
Not only was it legal for Trump to ask Zelensky to investigate Burisma Holdings, but NOT investigating such obvious crime is illegal, and using an impeachment to protect crime is the most illegal one can get.
While I do not believe there was significant voter fraud in 2020, we will never know and that is illegal.
There needs to be way more vote fraud investigation.
For example, computers are way too vulnerable to be allowed as voting machines.

Last edited:
Bullshit!

It is absolutely true. Biden has become everything the left is afraid Trump will do.

Biden DOJ Collects List of Every Person Who Followed, Retweeted or Mentioned Donald Trump on Twitter​

Did Jack Smith's search warrant sweep Twitter data from millions of people?​

This is disingenuous. Why was this done?

I am fa left and do not like Trump, but Liz is the daughter of Dick, who was part of one of the worst dictatorships ever.
The whole Shock and Awe was lies and war crimes.

Nor were either impeachments remotely legal.
Not only was it legal for Trump to ask Zelensky to investigate Burisma Holdings, but NOT investigating such obvious crime is illegal, and using an impeachment to protect crime is the most illegal one can get.
While I do not believe there was significant voter fraud in 2020, we will never know and that is illegal.
There needs to be way more vote fraud investigation.
For example, computers are way too vulnerable to be allowed as voting machines.
What trump did was illegal. His impeachments were legal. Wiilliam Barr investigated and found no fraud. So we do know.

Compared to Trump? HELL YES!
WRONG!

Cheney deliberately murdered over half a million innocent Iraqis, Afghans, etc.
Trump did a few bad things, but he did not start any wars.
That puts him way above Obama, Hillary, Biden, who started wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt, the Ukraine, etc.

Fox & Fiends is one of them. Kilmeade has his head so far up Trump's ass it's a wonder he can even breathe.
That's cable, not network.

Who is the Cable TV Audience?​

• An American adult is predicted to watch 2 hours and 33 minutes of TV daily in 2023 (Statista).
  • 56% of U.S. adults have cable or satellite TV (Statista).
  • 49% of Baby Boomers use cable TV, and 59% watch 10+ hours of TV a week (Ipsos).
  • Only 34% of adults aged 18-29 have cable or satellite TV (Pew).
  • The average cable TV package costs anywhere from $114 to $217 a month (doxo, Allconnect).

ABC, NBC, CBS. THAT, is the network programming, it is seen by everyone, no cost.

I'm not a lefty, but sometimes I will watch the Useful Idiots podcast on Monday, just so I know what the RINOs, shitlibs, and NPCs have been programmed with. . . and so I know what to expect from all of you in the coming week.

The establishment sets the agenda on Sunday.

What trump did was illegal. His impeachments were legal. Wiilliam Barr investigated and found no fraud. So we do know.

Wrong.

NOT investigating anything is always illegal.

No one has ever investigated Burisma Holdings.
No one ever investigated voter fraud.
We can tell because they still use voting computers even though that is an absolute and obvious vulnerability.
Bill Barr was always for sale, to the highest bidder.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

Both Democrats and Republicans "If you don't vote for who we pick you going to lose Muh Democracy." Only mouth breathing loons believe that shit.

Cheney recounts a brief period of sanity when Republicans seemed prepared to leave behind the insanity and madness of Trump – but ultimately Republican leadership lacked the courage and conviction to do so.

That's crazy.
Between Bush and Trump there is no comparison.
Trump is infinitely better.
Bush and Cheney are not only serial liars, but mass murders.

Forum List

Back