Liz Cheney silver lining?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The media is trying to spin a silver lining in the thumping Liz took in the election, or as AOC calls Liz, Lix.

According to the most recent filings, Cheney raised over $15 million for her campaign versus $4.4 million for Harriet Hageman. The bigger bankroll didn’t help her much on Tuesday, however, with Hageman decisively winning by nearly 40 percentage points.

All this shows is that the top 1% elites wanted Liz and no one else. Not even the corrupt media could save them and there are just not enough democrats in the state to rig elections.............yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It couldn't be more clear that all the hate directed Liz's way is a conscious choice by The Following to turn their backs on her for supporting the constitutional process of a peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected incoming prez. She won her last election with 70% of the vote. She thrilled Repubs by voting against the recently proposed voting rights bill. Her conservative bona fides are unassailable. Repubs in WY just couldn't stand hearing the truth about their Dear Leader.

She can force the Trumpistas to defend WY.
America is a big place. Europe has been defined by borders with different nations and languages and stresses for many centuries. So to defend Wyoming is defending a nation such as France or Germany or others. The Western Hemisphere will know what the rest of the world does with real wars on its soil and genocides and death and carnage and gained rights loss pretty quickly. The roll of the dice by globalists is they get to tie nations together to get their world government if their destruction of the Western World works. A tough way as there are nations who may make a run around to gain world power for themselves. That is human nature.

America is a big place. Europe has been defined by borders with different nations and languages and stresses for many centuries. So to defend Wyoming is defending a nation such as France or Germany or others. The Western Hemisphere will know what the rest of the world does with real wars on its soil and genocides and death and carnage and gained rights loss pretty quickly. The roll of the dice by globalists is they get to tie nations together to get their world government if their destruction of the Western World works. A tough way as there are nations who may make a run around to gain world power for themselves. That is human nature.
As long as Trumpistas are wasting money, I’m cool. :cool:

"Her days are literally numbered now..."

You know, poster easyt65, we have already read on this forum this morning concerns over your seemingly embedded hostility and unhappiness.
And now you double-down?

Is your remark above some sort of assassination threat?

What is wrong with you? What is going wrong in your personal life that it engenders such angst and anger?

You know, poster easyt65, we have already read on this forum this morning concerns over your seemingly embedded hostility and unhappiness.
And now you double-down?

Is your remark above some sort of assassination threat?

What is wrong with you? What is going wrong in your personal life that it engenders such angst and anger?

You are sadly mistaken. Maybe you're joking?
He's a Right wing Conservative. There is absolutely nothing to fear.
C'mon, everyone else on the Left knows this and laughs hysterically day in and day out. Look at Kamala.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The only "Silver Lining" is that she lost.

Proving that in Deep Red States elections still matter.
Her defeat would never have occurred in ANY of the Blue State Democrat strongholds where they 100% control the outcome of elections.

It seems we are in the waning days of elections making any difference anyway. But I will continue to vote nonetheless.
Trump will probably be re-elected for a 2nd term, but right now I'm going to predict he will become MUCH more the Establishment hack and servant than his cult ever could imagine. The system knows exactly how to game BOTH sides. And BOTH sides perpetually fall for it all.

Last edited:
She's become that delusional, "play misty for me", stalking monster that can't take rejection.

Blanket restraining orders are required, and I wouldn't let that mother fuck within 3 miles of an elementary school. She and daddy wiped out hundreds of thousands of brown kids 'over the horizon', they won't let children get in the way of their agenda.

Trump's secret service detail needs a "shoot on sight" order if she breaches Mar-a-Lago.

10134f9440b3d80d.jpg

The only "Silver Lining" is that she lost.

Proving that in Deep Red States elections still matter.
Her defeat would never have occurred in ANY of the Blue State Democrat strongholds where they 100% control the outcome of elections.

It seems we are in the waning days of elections making any difference anyway. But I will continue to vote nonetheless.
Absolutely!

It is not the voter that determines the winner, it is who counts the votes.

She would have won if the Democrats counted the votes. We have seen it before.

I’m surprised MSNBC or CNN hasn’t given her a show and a million dollar contract.
Give it a few days.

My guess is it will be an even cushier job than that though.

She's become that delusional, "play misty for me", stalking monster that can't take rejection.

Blanket restraining orders are required, and I wouldn't let that mother fuck within 3 miles of an elementary school. She and daddy wiped out hundreds of thousands of brown kids 'over the horizon', they won't let children get in the way of their agenda.

Trump's secret service detail needs a "shoot on sight" order if she breaches Mar-a-Lago.

View attachment 684500

Trump did not kiss her Daddy's ass so since the bitch has Daddy issues she has been the woman scorned.

Miss Piggy needs to just shut the fuck up.

The media is trying to spin a silver lining in the thumping Liz took in the election, or as AOC calls Liz, Lix.

According to the most recent filings, Cheney raised over $15 million for her campaign versus $4.4 million for Harriet Hageman. The bigger bankroll didn’t help her much on Tuesday, however, with Hageman decisively winning by nearly 40 percentage points.

All this shows is that the top 1% elites wanted Liz and no one else. Not even the corrupt media could save them and there are just not enough democrats in the state to rig elections.............yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

You talk about Cheney's defeat like it's a BAD thing. You're such a good little cultist. So simple minded. Cheney may have lost the battle, but Donald Trump is losing the war. BIGLY.

I’m surprised MSNBC or CNN hasn’t given her a show and a million dollar contract.
You folks keep speciously conflating her opposition to Trump's destructive actions and lies with an affiliation with liberal Dem policies. She's a stalwart conservative through and through.

Forum List

Back