Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

Depends on the issue you're talking about. If there was truth in what they said, no I wouldn't. If it's a lie or fabricated in some way, yes I would.
If someone attacks Trump over how he behaved on and leading up to Jan 6, you would vote against them. Yes or no. Simple question.

You've shown a few Republicans who agree with you and from that extrapolated to the entire state, making a statement that you know there can be no other reason why people would refuse to vote for her. That is simply false, and goes back to you thinking you can read minds. Apparently, there are a lot of reasons to vote against her.

Let's look at it this way. If being anti-TRUMP! can destroy a political career this dramatically, democrats have a lot to worry about this fall and in 2 years.

Trump has a lot of pull in our party. Look at the record of the candidates that won because of his support. As I said so many times, Trump is not just a man, Trump is a movement.

If someone attacks Trump over how he behaved on Jan 6, you would vote against them. Yes or no. Simple question.

Yes I would because Trump had absolutely nothing to do with any riot, or insurrection as the left likes to call it. It was Trump that tried to head it off by offering the National Guard to be there first thing in the morning. He didn't want to see anything like what happened. They refused his offer and that's the main reason the break in happened.

If someone attacks Trump over how he behaved on and leading up to Jan 6, you would vote against them. Yes or no. Simple question.
Look at the reply to your question in post #323 and ask yourself how you are ever going to be able to have a rational, fact based discussion with someone so completely brainwashed. It's not possible. He's a flat earther when it comes to anything related to Trump.

So then what did I lie about? We’ve been saying the same thing for the last 10 pages it seems.

No we are not. Your stance is that Lez got voted out because Trump is Trump and my stance is even if this were Cruz or DeSantis or Rubio it would have resulted in the same thing. She didn't get voted out because of Trump, she got voted out for siding with the enemy.

Look at the reply to your question in post #323 and ask yourself how you are ever going to be able to have a rational, fact based discussion with someone so completely brainwashed. It's not possible. He's a flat earther when it comes to anything related to Trump.

Is that so?

No we are not. Your stance is that Lez got voted out because Trump is Trump and my stance is even if this were Cruz or DeSantis or Rubio it would have resulted in the same thing. She didn't get voted out because of Trump, she got voted out for siding with the enemy.
Cruz, Rubio, and DeSantis don’t have the same amount of influence that Trump has. Do you agree?

How are trump voters better off by embracing a woman who wants to destroy trump?

The answer is that they are harmed by cheney
Whether you like her or not, she‘s standing up for what she believes in. She went against the pack knowing that there would be consequences for it.

You guys attack anyone who shows that kind of integrity. What you’re left with is a bunch of spineless cowards who believe what Cheney says but wouldn’t dare speak out about it because they want to keep their jobs.

I’m just very observant.

I’ve watched discussions of Liz Cheney go from practically non-existent to very negative and very frequent in a very short amount of time.

The discussions on this forum are a perfect example of what I’m describing. You can use the search function to see for yourself how conservatives on this forum have responded to Liz Cheney over time. I can post numerous examples of negative comments on Cheney due to her “stabbing Donald Trump in the back”.

We also see numerous other examples of conservatives turning against someone else when they go against Trump. Michael Cohen, Chris Christie, William Barr, Mike Pence. There’s a pattern here.

Is this proof of my claim? No. But I think it’s perfectly reasonable to conclude that this is very likely the reason she lost her job. I think you know this as well as I do and you’re just trying to play devil’s advocate arguing that we don’t have proof of this, that I can’t read minds, and that I don’t have concrete data to support this. Obviously those points of yours are also true.

While these details may be very important to you, they aren’t to me. Concrete proof is impossible in my opinion. I can provide supporting evidence for my claim but I will never be able to prove them. If that threshold isn’t good enough for your standards, then that’s not my concern.

Cool?
Here's the problem with all that. "Conservatives" on this board are NOT the voters in her district. THEY are the ones who voted her out and they all have their own reasons for doing so. While TRUMP! might be important to people on this board, it cannot be said that he is so important to the voters in her district that they kicked her out of office over her. Reps sink or swim based on what their constituents think, not what people nationwide think. Put AOC, for example, to a national vote and she would be lucky to get to make a concession speech. Heck, Algore couldn't even win his own home state when he ran for president.

My point is, you can't take what people say on here and apply it to her district. TRUMP! is but one of a multitude of reasons they may not want her representing them.

I’m so glad she is now relieved (or about to be) of her onerous responsibilities of being such a powerhouse GOP representative.

Now, of course, she is able to apply her sparkling intellect and insight to the responsibilities she will be seeking. That if President of the United States.

Yeah. Yeah. She want to run. Liz “Abe Lincoln” Cheney would be a monumental President.

Her thinking ability is right on par with Abraham Lincoln’s the moment after Booth shot him.

Here's the problem with all that. "Conservatives" on this board are NOT the voters in her district. THEY are the ones who voted her out and they all have their own reasons for doing so. While TRUMP! might be important to people on this board, it cannot be said that he is so important to the voters in her district that they kicked her out of office over her. Reps sink or swim based on what their constituents think, not what people nationwide think. Put AOC, for example, to a national vote and she would be lucky to get to make a concession speech. Heck, Algore couldn't even win his own home state when he ran for president.

My point is, you can't take what people say on here and apply it to her district. TRUMP! is but one of a multitude of reasons they may not want her representing them.
I agree that the voters in Wyoming are not the same as the conservatives on this message board. It’s not a perfect 1-to-1 comparison.

However, I think it’s reasonable to see that there will be a correlation between how conservatives throughout the country think and how Republican voters in Wyoming vote. I see two populations that will likely have more in common than not.

Is this proof of my claim? Absolutely not for the reason you explained. However it does seem reasonable to me, and therefore likely. Once again, I do not share the same threshold for proof that you require. I can make what I would consider reasonable inferences without that requirement.

Is that so?

You posted an article from a year ago. Before the wealth of info about the coordination of the attack was revealed by the 1/6 committee hearings.........which you no doubt did not watch. So yes, that is so.

You posted an article from a year ago. Before the wealth of info about the coordination of the attack was revealed by the 1/6 committee hearings.........which you no doubt did not watch. So yes, that is so.

Please, don't waste my time with crap. For one, you're trying to tell me a bunch of bone head politicians are doing a better job at investigating than the FBI which wouldn't say much for them, and give me an article that says, and I quote "tried to make the case." It goes on further with unnamed sources which is leftist speak for we're full of shit and making it all up.

I’m so glad she is now relieved (or about to be) of her onerous responsibilities of being such a powerhouse GOP representative.

Now, of course, she is able to apply her sparkling intellect and insight to the responsibilities she will be seeking. That if President of the United States.

Yeah. Yeah. She want to run. Liz “Abe Lincoln” Cheney would be a monumental President.

Her thinking ability is right on par with Abraham Lincoln’s the moment after Booth shot him.

She'd never stand a chance staying as a Republican, so her first step would be to join the Democrat party or leave the Republican party to be an Independent.

Whether you like her or not, she‘s standing up for what she believes in. She went against the pack knowing that there would be consequences for it.

You guys attack anyone who shows that kind of integrity. What you’re left with is a bunch of spineless cowards who believe what Cheney says but wouldn’t dare speak out about it because they want to keep their jobs.

Don't make me barf. It has nothing to with integrity she doesn't have. It has to do with Trump bashing the Bush brothers. Her family and the Bush's are long time friends. She's using her position of power bestowed upon her by the people that gave her that power for personal revenge.

Forum List

Back