Liz Cheney--- Desperation mode... Look what came in the mail today....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
You know its bad when your mailing out mailers to get democrats to vote for you....

1656041332533.png

Don't underestimate the ability of democrats to organize to save a rino if it suits their purposes. The only way to beat that is for scads of conservatives to go vote. I'd love to see her put out of her cushy position. Graham too. the lousy little ass kissin' homo backstabber.

The Cheney name is definitely tainted.

It works both ways I suppose. For every political monarchy based on name there is a name that is a blite on their prospects, but they and their donors just don't know it, especially as times have changed.

She didn't do herself any favours by her hatred against Trump, she was doing the dirty work for the old Neo-Cons, the same way McCain and Romney did believing "Trump lost, his influence is over"

As an objective guy I've known enough of Trumps career to know he doesn't back down and he doesn't forget. They should watch how Rubio acts, he embraced Trump in a pragmatic matter but didn't publicly turn on him and try to profit after his loss. He is smarter than that, these others aren't.

You know its bad when your mailing out mailers to get democrats to vote for you....

Interesting. So, not only doesn't Cheney expect republicans to vote for her anymore, and that not phasing her one bit, but she is hoping democrats will even switch parties just to keep her in office thererby making her look more popular in her party than she really is?

So then, doesn't that really make her a democrat? The definition of a RINO?

Forum List

Back