Living on the street is not a right.

Shelters suq....great job GOP
To the drug addicted or mentally ill homeless there's no difference between any low income housing and shelters. The same kind of people can be found at both. While we do need affordable housing, there are more housing regulations that contribute to that then any other reason.

We all have rights. But camping on the street isn't in the constitution. Spreading disease and public usage of narcotics, either. Neither is enabling mental illness, laziness or addiction.
This isn't an argument but it it speaks volumes, https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=3565...jdGNUFDQjREMUE3MDdDNjEyRjgmRk9STT1WSVJF&ntb=1

How do you suggest we get rid of the Homeless? Use Jonathan Swift's suggestion?
Wow, this is hard. Stop giving away billions to Ukraine. Close the border, defund states that give sanctuary to illegals, and bring back federally funded mental health institutions. That seems the most humane and sincere thing I can say.

What do you suggest be done with them?
Regan defunded both INS and mental health funding in the 80's. Bring back federally funded institutions that help the mentally ill or addicts. Stop giving away billions to Ukraine, for starters and use it on AMERICANS.

Wow, this is hard. Stop giving away billions to Ukraine. Close the border, defund states that give sanctuary to illegals, and bring back federally funded mental health institutions. That seems the most humane and sincere thing I can say.
and tax the rich for crying out loud. And support Ukraine, crazy brainwashed functional Nazi Putinists

Welcome to GOP World, next time try taxing the rich and investing in America like low income housing. Thanks for the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness and poverty ever anywhere in the modern world by far. Super Duper.
why should taxpayers provide housing for drug zombies?

The homeless should be interned in drug rehab clinics still they dry out

Regan defunded both INS and mental health funding in the 80's. Bring back federally funded institutions that help the mentally ill or addicts. Stop giving away billions to Ukraine, for starters and use it on AMERICANS.
Libs have had 40 years to fund mental hospitals and havent done so

Libs have had 40 years to fund mental hospitals and havent done so
Of course they haven't had sixty votes except for about three weeks in the middle of another GOP corrupt deregulation world depression, brainwashed functional moron- PASSED O-CARE. I have an idea, stop voting for lying scumbag POS mega rich GOP swine and change the damned channel.....

why should taxpayers provide housing for drug zombies?

The homeless should be interned in drug rehab clinics still they dry out
Tax the rich again and invest in America again, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.... In this case low income housing and an actual mental health system for a change. Idiot.

there are public health concerns about homelessness that i think need addressing.

isn't the conservative position that the government has no authority to help these people and that the government has no duties towards public health??
Ask Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pelosi, and London Breed. Don't worry about conservatives.

What's the alternative? There are homeless people. Where do they go?
The good old days -
MV5BMTMyMzc1OTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUzNTIwNA@@._V1_.jpg

Of course they haven't had sixty votes except for about three weeks in the middle of another GOP corrupt deregulation world depression, brainwashed functional moron- PASSED O-CARE. I have an idea, stop voting for lying scumbag POS mega rich GOP swine and change the damned channel.....
I have not heard any republicans blocking federal legislation fir mental hospitals

But thats actually a state and local issue

Whats holding California back where dems have absolute majorities?

Tax the rich again and invest in America again, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.... In this case low income housing and an actual mental health system for a change. Idiot.
Drug zombies are losers who belong in drug rehab hospitals not on the street or in government housing

And obtw: go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back