Living In The Bubble

And if it is Hillary that goes in.........well, our country just goes farther in the sewer........IMO
It's sad that you hate our country so much that you would slander it this way. We were losing 800,000 jobs per month from the Bush Financial Crash when Obama took over, the auto industry was on the verge of collapse, and the DOW was at 6,000.

Now, unemployment is below 5%, the DOW is around 18,000, and the auto industry is leading again.

I don't know what 'sewer' you are talking about.

Aww HT come on. You know I love our country. You know me better than some. So please don't blather.

You are still blaming Bush?? That's a hoot after all these years. Bush did enough to screw things up, and Obama came along making it worse, not better. If you are going to blame Bush, then go on back and let's blame Clinton.and so on and so on...and scubby dooby dooo.

GDP growth of less than 3% in last 8 years.

When the situation is shitty, be pessimistic.

And if it is Hillary that goes in.........well, our country just goes farther in the sewer........IMO
It's sad that you hate our country so much that you would slander it this way. We were losing 800,000 jobs per month from the Bush Financial Crash when Obama took over, the auto industry was on the verge of collapse, and the DOW was at 6,000.

Now, unemployment is below 5%, the DOW is around 18,000, and the auto industry is leading again.

Aww HT come on. You know I love our country. You know me better than some. So please don't blather.

You are still blaming Bush?? That's a hoot after all these years. Bush did enough to screw things up, and Obama came along making it worse, not better. If you are going to blame Bush, then go on back and let's blame Clinton.and so on and so on...and scubby dooby dooo.
You think the United States Of America is in the sewer. Got it.

If clinton does win. She may have a tough time governing.
She'll have a tough time living.
What does that mean?
Get Golfing, instead of posting on this hole.
I mean that in kindness my liberal friend.
It's a little dark right now . . .
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually, I'm posting right now to LOWER my blood pressure - I'm watching the World Series!

What does that mean?
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually, I'm posting right now to LOWER my blood pressure - I'm watching the World Series!
I'm a Reds fan so my expectations are so low that anyone who wears a uniform is considered exceptional.
Same applies to with the Packers.

What does that mean?
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm a Reds fan so my expectations are so low that anyone who wears a uniform is considered exceptional.
Same applies to with the Packers.
know a bit about packing, do ya?

Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and the corrupt world depression. And of course 8 years blocking reform. The hater dupes of Fox Rush Heritage etc etc etc of the OP...an un-American disgrace....

Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and the corrupt world depression. And of course 8 years blocking reform. The hater dupes of Fox Rush Heritage etc etc etc of the OP...an un-American disgrace....

What the heck are you going on about. Did you miss where I said I am NOT a Republican??

You think the United States Of America is in the sewer. Got it.

Knock it off HT.

What the heck are you going on about. Did you miss where I said I am NOT a Republican??
Did you say this? "Bush did enough to screw things up, and Obama came along making it worse, not better. If you are going to blame Bush, then go on back and let's blame Clinton.and so on and so on...and scubby dooby dooo."

Did you say this? "Bush did enough to screw things up, and Obama came along making it worse, not better. If you are going to blame Bush, then go on back and let's blame Clinton.and so on and so on...and scubby dooby dooo."

Absolutely. But, it certainly makes no sense to put on me what you are trying to put on me. IF it makes you feel good though, then go for it.

Hey hey hey! We're not supposed to blame Bush any longer for all that incompetence and lying to the American people!

History begins with Obama, apparently.

Hey hey hey! We're not supposed to blame Bush any longer for all that incompetence and lying to the American people!

History begins with Obama, apparently.

You haven't learned yet that they ALL lie? If they have P by their name...they lie.

Forum List

Back