Live: Senate hearing while Trump calls for end to Ukraine War: "1st come the tanks then come the nukes, get this crazy war ended now. so easy to do"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Trump slams escalation in Ukraine - calls for war to end

No other world leader is calling for this

it's called LEADERSHIP

FnZzRu0XkAA7sKT

it's called LEADERSHIP

FnZzRu0XkAA7sKT

I don't know about easy, but a path to some peace and normality should eventually be within the worlds grasp.

it's called LEADERSHIP

FnZzRu0XkAA7sKT

Calling for nuclear attacks as a follow up to tank attacks? That's not leadership, that's insanity.

Ever think that the reason no other world leader is echoing his "solution" is because they know it's a no win situation?

And, the only reason Trump think's it's "easy" is because he has no clue.

Aiming a shotgun and shooting a fly on your wall at 10 ft. away is easy, and yes, it will take care of the annoying fly, but it will also do major damage to your house.

Calling for nukes to follow tanks in the Ukraine war is much like using a shotgun to kill a fly on your wall.

Calling for nuclear attacks as a follow up to tank attacks? That's not leadership, that's insanity.

Ever think that the reason no other world leader is echoing his "solution" is because they know it's a no win situation?

And, the only reason Trump think's it's "easy" is because he has no clue.

Aiming a shotgun and shooting a fly on your wall at 10 ft. away is easy, and yes, it will take care of the annoying fly, but it will also do major damage to your house.

Calling for nukes to follow tanks in the Ukraine war is much like using a shotgun to kill a fly on your wall.
Alright, because you are such a brilliant military leader, enlighten us all on just what Nato action would escalate into a 3rd world war, if not super tanks?

Rand Paul asks if the Biden administration favors taking Putin to the HAGUE...he is given a VAGUE response

I'd call him a clueless, insane, narcissistic nobody who panders to the worst in everyone. Yeah............killing all your perceived enemies in a scorched earth policy (nukes) IS a solution, but it's a poor one at best.
Classic leftist, sissy-based outlook. If Russia or China or any other country were to attack the US, I would demand their scorched earth annihilation. All of the invaders, are dead and gone before we lose a single soul. FJB

Alright, because you are such a brilliant military leader, enlighten us all on just what Nato action would escalate into a 3rd world war, if not super tanks?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? Nukes are a sure fire way to end up in WWIII, as well as a sure fire way to do serious damage to everyone on the planet, not just those who are targeted by the bombs. Why do I say this? 20 years of experience in the U.S. Navy, in which I was an NBC (later known as CBR) team member. Also loaded nukes onto the FA-18 platform. Had to learn a great deal about nuclear warfare and the results of said actions.

Classic leftist, sissy-based outlook. If Russia or China or any other country were to attack the US, I would demand their scorched earth annihilation. All of the invaders, are dead and gone before we lose a single soul. FJB

Just out of curiosity, what is your military background? Because very few (if any) members of the military who are acquainted with a scorched earth policy are in favor of it.

Exactly. And that’s why Iran nearly has nuclear weapons now.

Trump’s strategy is to ignore problems and blame everyone else.
hahha yeah we should of gone to war with Iran....geez....

Iran has almost got nukes now because Obama and Xiden have aided and abetted their development. There is a reason Iran interferered in the 2020 election to help Xiden win.

So, when my Russian bro Sergei and I spiced a good lunch with talk about Crimea and Putin, the natural topics of the day, i asked about his experiences in Russia. We spoke about Russian leaders from Yeltsin to Putin, and by des-sert time he popped a question that took me totally by surprise. "would you rather be born in America or Russia?"

hahha yeah we should of gone to war with Iran....geez....

Iran has almost got nukes now because Obama and Xiden have aided and abetted their development. There is a reason Iran interferered in the 2020 election to help Xiden win.
Iran restarted nuclear development after Trump pulled out of the agreement with Iran.

If Trump wasn’t willing to go to war, he should have tried diplomacy. Instead he ignored the problem and blamed everyone else. Just as I said.

Forum List

Back