LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 9/9/19

Who did you want? Bernie?

Gary. The only small government candidate
:laugh:

I know. People like you always laugh at the idea of smaller government and more freedom
Are you a democrat?

Nope, obviously. Not many Dems are small government people. Then again neither are most Repubs.
When’s the last time you voted?

Gary. The only small government candidate

I know. People like you always laugh at the idea of smaller government and more freedom
Are you a democrat?

Nope, obviously. Not many Dems are small government people. Then again neither are most Repubs.
When’s the last you voted?

I vote every election.

Are you a democrat?

I vote every election.
Did you write Gary in?

Are you a democrat?

I vote every election.
Did you write Gary in?

No, he was on the ballot.

I vote every election.
Did you write Gary in?

Who did you vote for?

I just told you that. Are you already drunk?
Are you now saying you voted for hillary?

So, you are drunk and cannot tell the difference between Gary and Hillary.

Come back when you are sober

Did you write Gary in?

Who did you vote for?

So, you can’t say who you voted for? lol

Who did you vote for?

I voted for Gary Johnson. Something I have told you 5 times now.

Why do you post when wasted?

4 words bitches: Promises made, Promises kept!

6 million new jobs, black unemployment at all time low, The First Step Act etc etc

PROMISES MADE! PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE! PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE! PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE! PROMISES KEPT!

I heard good ol Kamala Harris. she's pushing for prison reform? SHE'S the reason we needed prison reform. she had all these black fathers locked up!

Who did you vote for?

I voted for Gary Johnson. Something I have told you 5 times now.

Why do you post when wasted?

Are you in the habit of supporting people who don’t have a chance so you can whine and cry when they lose?

Too bad none of the current dem candidates have even a tenth of the attendees. If one the Dems might have a chance.

Crowd size is not necessarily that important. Hillary didn't pull in lots of people like trump did but she got several million more popular votes than trump did. She probably got the more serious minded and educated voters. Looks to me like trump gets the mindless and easily hypnotized to chant whatever he commands them to say. Lot's of them on this forum too which makes it entertaining.

Last edited:

I’d love to attend one of his rallies.

I love your signature. LOL

qVfyGBX.gif

Too bad none of the current dem candidates have even a tenth of the attendees. If one the Dems might have a chance.

Crowd size is not necessarily that important. Hillary didn't pull in lots of people like trump did but she got several million more popular votes than trump did. She probably got the more serious minded and educated voters. Looks to me like trump gets the mindless and easily hypnotized to chant whatever he commands them to say. Lot's of them on this forum too which makes it entertaining.
Well I will give you that crowd size does not translate well into votes since most illegals tend to avoid campaign events.

Seriously? More serious minded and educated. Lol have you even noticed the current crop of dem candidates. Serious nor educated does not even come close. Mind boggling stupid, absolutely asinine tends to hit most sane people.

Are you in the habit of supporting people who don’t have a chance so you can whine and cry when they lose?

I am in the habit of supporting the best candidate. Also, in my state more than 2 million people voted for Trump knowing he had no chance to win the state, which is all that matter...yet they still did it. In the end their votes and mine had the same impact on the election.

Have I mentioned how much all of us on this forum appreciate you all that take you time to bring us the live update on the Trump worship services?

I can fully admit I would not have known there was a worship service tonight had you not mad the thread.
I apologize if the huge crowds have you feeling a bit nervous. :)

Not at all, all cult leaders tend to draw large crowds.

LOL...did you get that line from Biden or Beto?

Have I mentioned how much all of us on this forum appreciate you all that take you time to bring us the live update on the Trump worship services?

I can fully admit I would not have known there was a worship service tonight had you not mad the thread.
I apologize if the huge crowds have you feeling a bit nervous. :)

Not at all, all cult leaders tend to draw large crowds.

LOL...did you get that line from Biden or Beto?

Jim Jones

I am in the habit of supporting the best candidate. Also, in my state more than 2 million people voted for Trump knowing he had no chance to win the state, which is all that matter...yet they still did it. In the end their votes and mine had the same impact on the election.
I’m gonna guess you’re in the habit of making bad decisions.

Forum List

Back