LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 9/9/19

Now he saying votes for Democrats is votes for the destruction of the American dream.

Ask the farmers how they’ve been doing lately.

Ask people in manufacturing how they’ve been doing.

I don’t think trumps gonna like their answer.

Now he saying votes for Democrats is votes for the destruction of the American dream.

The best economy in 50
Years

Is he going to bring up the rising infant mortality and falling life expectancy in Appalachia?

I’m still waiting.

The best economy in 50
Years
Then why do so many Americans need two jobs.

The best economy in 50
Years
Then why do so many Americans need two jobs.
Ask democrats they control the regulations that jack up the prices in Boston

Now he’s talking about lightbulbs and went from the right to keep and bear arms to buying your own incandescent bulbs?
It was really bizarre.

EArdgX_VAAIHppA

He just stands there screaming just like Hitler used to do. You’d swear are you were at an old Nazi German rally.

No, he was on the ballot.
Who did you vote for?

I just told you that. Are you already drunk?
Are you now saying you voted for hillary?

So, you are drunk and cannot tell the difference between Gary and Hillary.

Come back when you are sober
So, you can’t say who you voted for? lol

He voted for Gary Johnson the Libertarian, you twit.

Have I mentioned how much all of us on this forum appreciate you all that take you time to bring us the live update on the Trump worship services?

I can fully admit I would not have known there was a worship service tonight had you not mad the thread.
I apologize if the huge crowds have you feeling a bit nervous. :)

Not at all, all cult leaders tend to draw large crowds.
and obama had the largest in attendance for his inaugurations. :)

or - "really? a ton of pro-trump posts a day and THIS is the one you choose to "go off" on"? >g<

Have I mentioned how much all of us on this forum appreciate you all that take you time to bring us the live update on the Trump worship services?

I can fully admit I would not have known there was a worship service tonight had you not mad the thread.

or - "really? a ton of pro-trump posts a day and THIS is the one you choose to "go off" on"? >g<

I thanked the OP for the thread, I did not go off on it.

I truly did not know about the pep rally till he made this thread

I thanked the OP for the thread, I did not go off on it.

I truly did not know about the pep rally till he made this thread
all good. hard to tell when people are sarcastic or not. i was more giving you a hard time back.

i had no idea trump was doing a rally either. didn't care, but still had no idea. :)

North Carolina is one of the poorest states in the union and has some of the highest poverty rates. And yet they support Donald Trump even though he hasn’t made their lives any better. In fact, for many of them, he’s made their lives worse.

North Carolina Report - 2018 - Talk Poverty

20% of African-Americans in North Carolina live in poverty. But they’re only 20% of the population. So that’s like one out of five African-Americans. However, White Republicans are around 70% of the population and they still are 11% of those in poverty. Which means they’re way more white people living in poverty in North Carolina than any other group.

Out of around 10 million people, 7 million of them are white. And 11% of those whites live in poverty.
That’s 3/4 of a million white people living in North Carolina are living in poverty.
If after all this time they still believe Trump is helping them out, then there’s no help for them.

Forum List

Back