Little girls model lingerie in Victorias secret style show

Several things here....................first off, it wasn't put on by Victoria's Secret, it was a fashion show done in a VICTORIA'S SECRET STYLE. And, it wasn't done here in the US, it was done over in China where their culture is quite different from ours.

Nope, sorry...............Victoria's Secret isn't leading the charge for pedophiles in the USA.

That being said, I think the sexualization of children is wrong. Doesn't matter if it's a fashion show like this, or a talent/beauty show for children where they dress in tight clothes to try to look "sexy".

I thought Jon Benet Ramsey was child abuse when I saw the way she was made to participate in pageants.

And by the way people.................it helps to read the links. That way you know what you are squawking about.

Paraphrase: It's okay if the *culture* normalizes it.

This is a FOUR year old...with fake breasts and padding :mad:

article-2032641-0DAAE4F800000578-421_634x460.jpg
:ack-1:

Little girls model lingerie in 'Victoria's Secret'-style show
Fashion shows are constantly being criticized for their use of either underweight or overweight models, or models who in some way don’t represent the general population.

Now new photos have emerged of a show that many feel has just totally crossed the line: Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well someday the trendy's will realize how they are using kids to acclimate the legalization of being a mother fkn child molester. WAKE UP!! They have the same bs here.
By introducing this bs constantly via the media over and over the idiots become use to it and accept it all when they drop the legalized bomb on everyone.

Keep sexualizing your children idiots let us know how it works out for you.
And Trump was not there????

No but you can bet PODESTA and CLINTONS were , and obama ordered the pizza.

Several things here....................first off, it wasn't put on by Victoria's Secret, it was a fashion show done in a VICTORIA'S SECRET STYLE. And, it wasn't done here in the US, it was done over in China where their culture is quite different from ours.

Nope, sorry...............Victoria's Secret isn't leading the charge for pedophiles in the USA.

That being said, I think the sexualization of children is wrong. Doesn't matter if it's a fashion show like this, or a talent/beauty show for children where they dress in tight clothes to try to look "sexy".

I thought Jon Benet Ramsey was child abuse when I saw the way she was made to participate in pageants.

And by the way people.................it helps to read the links. That way you know what you are squawking about.

Things really do get right past you don't they . But at least you can't blame it on INFOWARS LMAO...

First off IT IS VICTORIA SECRETS BECAUSE IF IT WERE NOT A V. S. SHOW YAHOO WOULD HAVE THE SHIT SUED OUT OF THEM FOR LYING ........................ Jesus!!
Try getting past " JUST THE HEAD LINE" or watch the video provided.

upload_2017-8-7_16-49-55.png

Fashion shows are constantly being criticized for their use of either underweight or overweight models, or models who in some way don’t represent the general population.

Now new photos have emerged of a show that many feel has just totally crossed the line: Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well someday the trendy's will realize how they are using kids to acclimate the legalization of being a mother fkn child molester. WAKE UP!! They have the same bs here.
By introducing this bs constantly via the media over and over the idiots become use to it and accept it all when they drop the legalized bomb on everyone.

Hmmmm.....he's supposed to be in Jersey......

Yeah, I have a problem with this. Sexualizing those who have yet to reach puberty is a big problem. I remember gasping seeing 11 and 12 years old shopping in La Senza. This is worse.

Really. I see little difference from the kid pageants here. And the CatWalk. As long it's fun for mom and girls to play dress up.
Some really can be cute. But, the Churches rape the kiddies,
And they're not dressed like below. I can't see what drives the church
leaders and the Pedos btw.

kid pageants - Google Search

But some should never be seen. But for the money, if they get noticed.

btw. The Red Necks are inbreeding always.

Really. I see little difference from the kid pageants here. And the CatWalk. As long it's fun for mom and girls to play dress up.

But some should never be seen.

Spoken like a true nazi.

69561.jpg

"Nazi films portrayed Jews as "subhuman" creatures infiltrating Aryan society. For example, The Eternal Jew (1940), directed by Fritz Hippler, portrayed Jews as wandering cultural parasites, consumed by sex and money."

"The Nazi regime used propaganda effectively to mobilize the German population to support its wars of conquest until the very end of the regime. Nazi propaganda was likewise essential to motivating those who implemented the mass murder of the European Jews and of other victims of the Nazi regime. It also served to secure the acquiescence of millions of others—as bystanders—to racially targeted persecution and mass murder."

Nazi Propaganda

You'll see modern day progressives flitting around various sites and threads, depicting rural residents and Republicans as "inbred" and "stupid" and "violent".

They want them removed. It's that simple.

I'll take that bet....now prove they were there.

51ZTTWJP8KL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Anti Nazi propaganda, distributed to justify the extermination of Jews and others with religious or political objections to Hitler's final solution...

1a.png

Anti-*redneck* propaganda.

Link?

Spoken like a true nazi.

69561.jpg

"Nazi films portrayed Jews as "subhuman" creatures infiltrating Aryan society. For example, The Eternal Jew (1940), directed by Fritz Hippler, portrayed Jews as wandering cultural parasites, consumed by sex and money."

"The Nazi regime used propaganda effectively to mobilize the German population to support its wars of conquest until the very end of the regime. Nazi propaganda was likewise essential to motivating those who implemented the mass murder of the European Jews and of other victims of the Nazi regime. It also served to secure the acquiescence of millions of others—as bystanders—to racially targeted persecution and mass murder."

Nazi Propaganda

You'll see modern day progressives flitting around various sites and threads, depicting rural residents and Republicans as "inbred" and "stupid" and "violent".

Now you see why they are starting to take away history , it leaves these stupid fks dumber than a box of rocks.
Instead the teach history of ass holes like Obama............ George Washington is being taught as some evil bastard today.

Spoken like a true nazi.

69561.jpg

Nazi Propaganda

Now you see why they are starting to take away history , it leaves these stupid fks dumber than a box of rocks.
Instead the teach history of ass holes like Obama............ George Washington is being taught as some evil bastard today.

You do get around, I have kids and family,,a business and I know muchas hombres but none speak the BS you speak of....

Link?

Guess if you would have went to the article you would have seen the LINK...................
Go to the article the link to my POST is included as it " ALWAYS" is.

Link?

Guess if you would have went to the article you would have seen the LINK...................
Go to the article the link to my POST is included as it " ALWAYS" is.
The link for proof of Podesta, Bill et al that ordered "pizza"?

Spoken like a true nazi.

69561.jpg

Nazi Propaganda

You do get around, I have kids and family,,a business and I know muchas hombres but none speak the BS you speak of....

Probably because you are just as stupid as they are , think alike and act alike you are the company you keep.

THE WORLD OF CLUELESS ..

Forum List

Back