Lists...

Widely debunked. A record does need to be made of everyone who would use their elected/appointed position to help Trump try to steal the election through the courts. People like that are entirely untrustworthy.

I dont see how its debunked. Its still on twitter.

Pretty clear cut that they mean those who work in the government that try to aid Trump in his bogus legal challenges.

When did it become acceptable, or the job of a sitting US representative to advocate for the recording lists of political enemies in order to cause harm to their future?

People who would use their position in government to advance the goal of overturning the election should never be allowed to work in government again. There are plenty of corporate jobs for those who are unscrupulously ruthless. Investment banks are are always looking for amoral frauds.

Again, if they have committed a crime, then you pursue legal action against them, get them barred from serving in government again. If their actions were not illegal, then you are simply at a ideological disagreement with them on how they handled their affairs. Either way, it is unethical for a sitting u.s. representative to be publicly advocating for a mode of punishment, that's for the lawyers and courts to handle.

Also, she isn't making any qualifications on who she wants on these lists, she simply just said "trump sycophants", which is the same as saying "people who I don't like and disagree with" which is the same as "political enemies" .

She needs to retract her statement. Its not her place to be looking to punish her political enemies.

You are choosing to misunderstand. If you hear "Trump sycophants" and think someone is talking about you then you need to stop being anyone's sycophant.

Widely debunked. A record does need to be made of everyone who would use their elected/appointed position to help Trump try to steal the election through the courts. People like that are entirely untrustworthy.

Pretty clear cut that they mean those who work in the government that try to aid Trump in his bogus legal challenges.

When did it become acceptable, or the job of a sitting US representative to advocate for the recording lists of political enemies in order to cause harm to their future?

People who would use their position in government to advance the goal of overturning the election should never be allowed to work in government again. There are plenty of corporate jobs for those who are unscrupulously ruthless. Investment banks are are always looking for amoral frauds.

Again, if they have committed a crime, then you pursue legal action against them, get them barred from serving in government again. If their actions were not illegal, then you are simply at a ideological disagreement with them on how they handled their affairs. Either way, it is unethical for a sitting u.s. representative to be publicly advocating for a mode of punishment, that's for the lawyers and courts to handle.

Also, she isn't making any qualifications on who she wants on these lists, she simply just said "trump sycophants", which is the same as saying "people who I don't like and disagree with" which is the same as "political enemies" .

She needs to retract her statement. Its not her place to be looking to punish her political enemies.

You are choosing to misunderstand. If you hear "Trump sycophants" and think someone is talking about you then you need to stop being anyone's sycophant.

I dont think they are taking about me, im too small to be on anyone's political radar.

So let's define sycophant:

a servile self-seeking flatterer

Again, she's not talking about people who may have done anything criminal, she's pretty much talking about anyone in trumps circle who may have enabled trump, or sucked up to him, or helped him in any way. Again, political enemies.

If she meant different, then she should say so...but really, she's in no danger. You see, lefties can say these kinds of things and get a pass...its only if you lean right that these sort of things can be detrimental to you.

And if it is found out and it will that those who cheated in the 5 states for Joe Bite Me, a list should be made for those people?

I dont think they are taking about me, im too small to be on anyone's political radar.

Again, she's not talking about people who may have done anything criminal, she's pretty much talking about anyone in trumps circle who may have enabled trump, or sucked up to him, or helped him in any way. Again, political enemies.

If she meant different, then she should say so...but really, she's in no danger. You see, lefties can say these kinds of things and get a pass...its only if you lean right that these sort of things can be detrimental to you.

The OP wrongfully quotes "Let's make a list of Trump supporters" as in everyone who supports Trump and goes on to eventually compare it to the Nazis making Jews wear armbands. If this is not actually your opinion then why did you post it?

The OP wrongfully quotes "Let's make a list of Trump supporters" as in everyone who supports Trump and goes on to eventually compare it to the Nazis making Jews wear armbands. If this is not actually your opinion then why did you post it?

I've not said anything about nazis or armbands. I'm simply saying it is wrong for a sitting u.s. representative to make such an assertion. I'm also saying that it seems like the left can get away with things like this and nobody seems to bat an eye. Had a right winger tried something like this, they would have been shouted down by the left, and then banned from Twitter.

I've not said anything about nazis or armbands. I'm simply saying it is wrong for a sitting u.s. representative to make such an assertion. I'm also saying that it seems like the left can get away with things like this and nobody seems to bat an eye. Had a right winger tried something like this, they would have been shouted down by the left, and then banned from Twitter.

Did you even read the trash you posted? Obviously not.

I dont understand what you are not seeing. I showed you two twitter posts of leftists advocating for the creation of lists of people in the trump circle, by people who obviously are at odds with trump, and those who surround him, for the purpose of hindering future endeavors by these people.

My assertion is, had this been done by the right, the left would be livid, and action would be taken. I also assert that it is unethical for a sitting u.s. representative to be supporting and advocating this.

Thats pretty much it.

I dont understand what you are not seeing. I showed you two twitter posts of leftists advocating for the creation of lists of people in the trump circle, by people who obviously are at odds with trump, and those who surround him, for the purpose of hindering future endeavors by these people.

My assertion is, had this been done by the right, the left would be livid, and action would be taken. I also assert that it is unethical for a sitting u.s. representative to be supporting and advocating this.

Thats pretty much it.

I see you saying a different thing than the "article" you posted as the title of this thread. Until you say otherwise I have to assume you are in general agreement with what it says. As to your claim that the left would be upset if someone made a list about them I might remind you that they are quite used to being on republican enemies lists.

Says the moron who is perfectly okay with poll workers, ballot counters and state representatives to comit blatant voter fraud with no consequences.

How wonderfully can this hate list backfire if President Trump gets to his second term after stopping the steal?

Thats pretty much it.

I see you saying a different thing than the "article" you posted as the title of this thread. Until you say otherwise I have to assume you are in general agreement with what it says. As to your claim that the left would be upset if someone made a list about them I might remind you that they are quite used to being on republican enemies lists.

The part about the armbands and Jews was a comment from another twitter user. Because I linked to an article does not mean I agree with everything in the article when my linking the article was just to convey they general sentiment.

There are some in that article who actually take it a bit further than I would have. Perhaps it is my mistake to link it, but, articles must be linked in posts with accusations.

So, for clarification, I am simply talking about the left wanting to keep and publish lists of people for what appears to be nefarious reasons. Also, in that article, you see that someone has actually started doing it. The trump accountability project. So, there are people out there who are capturing tweets, posts, and things that those in the trump circle have said and done.

The left has shown in the past that they have no aversion to trying to hurt people. It seems that may be there goal in this project as well.

Again, would you be supportive of this if the right were publicly saying they were going to name and shame left wingers around biden? Would you be supportive if a republican member of the house was advocating this? I think you would say, no, that is not an ethical activity and its not something a politician should attach their name to.

Thats pretty much all I meant.

Thats pretty much it.

Has anyone from the right suggested making lists of dems? Has the right been known for doxxing their political adversaries?

I've not come across anything that would show that, but I'm open to being corrected. Please show me where this is happening on the right?

Everyone in politics has political enemies, but you don't see, as far as I'm aware, those on the right suggesting we make a list of them, and name and shame, certainly not from a sitting politician.

Says the moron who is perfectly okay with poll workers, ballot counters and state representatives to comit blatant voter fraud with no consequences.

You make those allegations while Trump's legal challenges are getting 100% laughed out of court. Don't be a fool.

Thats pretty much it.

The part about the armbands and Jews was a comment from another twitter user. Because I linked to an article does not mean I agree with everything in the article when my linking the article was just to convey they general sentiment.

There are some in that article who actually take it a bit further than I would have. Perhaps it is my mistake to link it, but, articles must be linked in posts with accusations.

So, for clarification, I am simply talking about the left wanting to keep and publish lists of people for what appears to be nefarious reasons. Also, in that article, you see that someone has actually started doing it. The trump accountability project. So, there are people out there who are capturing tweets, posts, and things that those in the trump circle have said and done.

The left has shown in the past that they have no aversion to trying to hurt people. It seems that may be there goal in this project as well.

Again, would you be supportive of this if the right were publicly saying they were going to name and shame left wingers around biden? Would you be supportive if a republican member of the house was advocating this? I think you would say, no, that is not an ethical activity and its not something a politician should attach their name to.

Were one to actually embark on a program to drain the swamp a list is needed of the worst swamp creatures. That's just how it is. Trump's hires were told in no uncertain terms that they must be loyal to the president no matter what. . Going to take a long time to detrumpify the executive branch. Just can't trust anyone who would go along with unethical shit like that.

Thats pretty much it.

Were one to actually embark on a program to drain the swamp a list is needed of the worst swamp creatures. That's just how it is. Trump's hires were told in no uncertain terms that they must be loyal to the president no matter what. . Going to take a long time to detrumpify the executive branch. Just can't trust anyone who would go along with unethical shit like that.

I'll be fair and say, AOC never actually comes out and says why she wants to have those people archived, that is true. The other guy, however, does come out and claim name and shame.

I dont think you can compare trumps "drain the swamp" comment to this. Trump never said anything like "were gonna make a list of all my opponents...and its gonna be yuge! And were gonna use that list to name and shame those people"

Huh...how is it ok for the left to be even saying this? Would it be acceptable if the right were to say "we need to make a list of all biden supporting democrats and make sure their lives are ruined"?

I guess that unity talk was just that...talk. we see the real motive here. I shouldn't be surprised I guess, I mean the left being the party of doxxing, getting in peoples faces in public...etc..
I am sure many trumper politicians are very proud of their considered opinions in deference to the Orange turd and will want their remarks to be remembered as a badge of loyalty, to carry with them into their civilian careers. Nobody that doesn't break the law will be ruined. I wish them all luck with their future endeavors.
Did the rioters who broke down the gate of the private residence in Illinois, break the law?

Thats pretty much it.

I'll be fair and say, AOC never actually comes out and says why she wants to have those people archived, that is true. The other guy, however, does come out and claim name and shame.

I dont think you can compare trumps "drain the swamp" comment to this. Trump never said anything like "were gonna make a list of all my opponents...and its gonna be yuge! And were gonna use that list to name and shame those people"

Have you ever heard Trump speak? That's exactly like something he would say. How many times has he assured you he was waging a war on a lenthy list of people he calls "the deep state". You can probably name most of them.

Thats pretty much it.

Wait so you want it back to before Trump, with government officials fucking us over?

Huh...how is it ok for the left to be even saying this? Would it be acceptable if the right were to say "we need to make a list of all biden supporting democrats and make sure their lives are ruined"?

I guess that unity talk was just that...talk. we see the real motive here. I shouldn't be surprised I guess, I mean the left being the party of doxxing, getting in peoples faces in public...etc..
Gas lighting

Forum List

Back