Listening To People Like This Is Why -

I don't see the problem. Why shouldn't his viewpoint be heard?

I did not say that it should not.
Well you clearly don't feel that they should be heard in our schools. Nor echoed in our governmental institutions. Why do you see his views as a threat to our society?

Fifty years of running down the country in the public system in combination with Zinn's "A People's History if the United States" being the go-to source for what little "history" is actually still taught has produced two generations of ignorant, barely functional morons culminating in our infamous, useless and emotionally-coddled Millennials, who in tandem with unconstitutionally protected social groups invariably vote for free stuff over freedom.

I think once the Boomers are gone, you guys are sunk.

Farrakahn has a weird view of history and is very much a loon but I don't see your connection.

Farrakhan, while I don't always agree with his premise in some areas of debate, is actually far more astute than most. And he's been a friend to liberty in instances where those who are delegated to protect it actually operate contrary to it.

One of his better moments...

Last edited:
Farrakhn thinks white people were created by 2 albinos mating. That's not even scientifically what would occur. The dude is a loon and his followers are absolute idiots. That being said, I don't see the connection from the OP.

Farrakhn thinks white people were created by 2 albinos mating. That's not even scientifically what would occur. The dude is a loon and his followers are absolute idiots. That being said, I don't see the connection from the OP.

Well. In that particular video that I shared, he nailed it. And there is no contesting that. Not honestly, anyway. But it's very easy to attack the arguer instead of the argument, isn't it?

Though, at times, I do disagree with his sentiment. Depending on the discussion.

Last edited:
You can support and follow Farrakhan if you want to. That's your right. See my previous post for your description. Can we get back on track with the OP now?

Oh. Ha. I see. Sorry. The political football mentality and them thar coloreds. I forgot where I was for a second.

Proceed.

Last edited:
- Democrats should not be in any position of authority or teaching in public schools.

Farrakhan: Trump should repent

Farrakhan is entitled to his opinions, you don't have to agree, you don't have to listen to him but he has every right to express them in whatever forum he sees fit as long as he's not violating anybody Else's life, liberty or property. I don't care for or agree with 99.99% of what he says but I wouldn't ever dispute his right to say it as long as he does so peacefully.

Secondly how do you make the leap from Farrakhan to Democrats? From what I understand Farrakhan criticizes Democrats just as much as he does Republicans and if I'm not mistaken urges African-Americans to trust neither of the two major political Crime Families.

You should probably find yourself some different examples to support your case that "Democrats should not be in any position of authority or teaching in public schools" they're plenty of them out there to choose from.

I did not say that it should not.
Well you clearly don't feel that they should be heard in our schools. Nor echoed in our governmental institutions. Why do you see his views as a threat to our society?

Fifty years of running down the country in the public system in combination with Zinn's "A People's History if the United States" being the go-to source for what little "history" is actually still taught has produced two generations of ignorant, barely functional morons culminating in our infamous, useless and emotionally-coddled Millennials, who in tandem with unconstitutionally protected social groups invariably vote for free stuff over freedom.

I think once the Boomers are gone, you guys are sunk.
------------------------------------------------------ i think so , once the boomers are gone , these millenials are sunk , these millenials just don't think properly .

Forum List

Back