Listening to Ashley Judd in Washington as she speaks at the protests...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, yeah, we can't have folks free to say shit we disagree with in reality america.

And who says she should be stopped from speaking....I think it is great...these mentally deranged people need to be seen for who they are....we still have some states that aren't completely controlled by Republicans...and these morons with their violence and lack of rational behavior just help that cause.....

keep screeching Ashley.......keep screeching....

Ashley Judd missed proclaiming the one thing that makes her "Nastiest" of all.

That being her radical DEFENSE of abortions on demand.

Half (or more) of those being aborted being very very young females too.
A nasty truth is that aborting the babies of liberals is probably a good idea. It will reduce their numbers.
aborting people with your mindset would also help out.....just saying....
You too! Why didn't you get vomited into the toilet for instance.

Aren't gratuitous insults just thrown around fun?
i have a hunch you would get voted off the island before me.....i can do something you dont have the capacity to do....get along with with people i dont agree with...

Yeah...that ain't a trait of left wing morons..........just watch them in action at these violent and offensive rallies....

Who was the woman saying that gays were being taken to gas chambers?

And she supports the political party that gives cover to muslim terrorists....and an administration that gave 150 billion dollars to Iran...a country that actually kills gay people...

And some people don't think these nut jobs are insane?

I wonder if our new first lady is a "nasty woman" as I saw pictures of her half naked with handcuffs laying in a plane? I wonder if she used birth control, tampons, or leaks blood.

Trump called Hillary a nasty woman, never saw her almost naked with handcuffs on. By nasty he must mean "not submissive to him".

I think all conservative men like submissive wife's but not their prostitutes.

I wonder if our new first lady is a "nasty woman" as I saw pictures of her half naked with handcuffs laying in a plane? I wonder if she used birth control, tampons, or leaks blood.

Trump called Hillary a nasty woman, never saw her almost naked with handcuffs on. By nasty he must mean "not submissive to him".

Dude. Be patient.... we will be getting a picture of Hitlary in handcuffs for you soon enough.

Dude. Be patient.... we will be getting a picture of Hitlary in handcuffs for you soon enough.

I'm not a dude and I voted for Hillary. I found Trump to be much nastier.

That changes...

NOTHING.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, yeah, we can't have folks free to say shit we disagree with in reality america.
Why is it you lefties always think someones right to protest is somehow taken away from them, simply when someone else uses THEIR right to protest? In case youre wondering about the rules, they get to say shit, then we get to say shit back. Get it now fucktard? Quit being annoying with your low IQ arguments.

That changes...

NOTHING.

More women are in the turn out than for Trumps inauguration. Must make his pissed. Too bad, nasty man.

That changes...

NOTHING.

More women are in the turn out than for Trumps inauguration. Must make his pissed. Too bad, nasty man.

The women who voted for Trump already won when he did. What was in it for them to make a trip to DC? They already won.

Ashley Judd? Always been nuts, in and out of 'rehabs', claims a horrible childhood, all that stuff.

I like her as an actress, couldn't care less what some movie actor thinks about anything else, since few of them have even a remote connection to reality. And besides, they all do and say what their PR people tell them will make them more popular and 'bankable' anyway, and most intelligent people don't go to many movies or buy them, so guess what demographic they will pander to? ....

What a bunch of sexist and bigots.
If women don't cower to men, well watch out! The hate and nasty remarks will come flying. What's wrong, aren't you guys masculine enough, so you're intimated by women? Let's all return to the Stone Age, right wimps?
Personally, I like strong women, because it adds intelligence to the household. I have a hugely successful wife and two daughters that are doing quite well in the corporate world and I'm damn proud of them. They are probably more successful than most of the keyboard tough guys who post nothing but closed-minded drivel on these boards for hours upon hours.
Women have a good beef with Trump and cro magnon men who kiss his ass and I support the women who are marching and expressing themselves as guaranteed by the Consitution 100%.
Women in Russia are treated like shit, being as most of you worship Putin and disrespect women, may I suggest you move your asses to Russia.

Because feminazis are teaching women that men are nothing but pigs. That's why .

Male feminization on television has slowly be conditioned into the psyche of men. This has dramatically altered behavior patterns. To discuss this among some, it can be seen as homophobic. In reality, it’s recognizing that through diet and entertainment, a new male has risen and ‘he’ is more ‘she’ than ever. Again, this is not to offend anyone just pointing out the obvious.

- See more at: 8 Disturbing Ways Society is Feminizing Men Through Food And Products

When you can't see through the transparency of social warfare, then you can never understand how it works on the minds who do not know what they don't know. Terms are used to sell the idea. When ideas get steam rolling in areeging because psychological warfare stems from the very Government that created it, people will always fall victim to laws being passed, rights that divide, and bs that fuels everything from feminism , to save the children, to war on drugs..............All induced thoughts that get laws passed, false rights given and ppl still continues to bite the same gawd damn bullets. Esp. the radicalized fake liberals.

Take this story below and look what it does which blackmail was used forcing these men to actually wear high heels. We became a real laughing stock after this article went viral.

And yes men thought they were doing it for the bs CAUSE which wasn't the intentions behind the message, the message was basically be little men into wearing high heels and gawd damn glamorize the almighty female...

and no because I stand for REAL EQUAL rights of men and women, doesn't mean there aren't limits and it also doesn't mean men have to be belittled and have their primal instincts ripped away from them.

Today women want pussy men so they can boss them around, tell them to fk off, prove to them they don't need them, and wear the pants in the family. In reality of fairness a woman can have all of that without being a power tripping bitch who thinks men are morons. Does that mean that men have a right to tell us we can't work NO, does that mean a man has the right to beat the shit out of us no.............But hey at the same time you liberals let your son's play video games that teaches exactly that beat the shit out of women.
Look at your sitcom t v shows , almost everyone of them will show the woman is the boss and the man is a panzy who obeys her. Most women in today's tv shows don't even have a man.

Most of the acclimated tv shows are glamorizing the broken family another socially engineered program having a broken family is the in thing to do. Get rid of the man get welfare...........The web goes bigger than most even know, realize, want to realize and or can even comprehend.

And until a dumbed dow society takes the time to read outside of their little conspiracy given thoughts , you will forever stay in the UNKNOWING of you don't even know what you don't know.

ROTC Cadets Wearing Heels for Sexual Assault Awareness Spurs Review
upload_2017-1-21_15-53-50.png

ROTC Cadets Wearing Heels for Sexual Assault Awareness Spurs Review | Military.com

Last edited:
She's as hateful as anyone she loathes.

She's talking - um, screaming - about pads and Tampax and tampons and menstrual streams as I write this.
She may be pretty but dumb as a stump.

So it was ok for Trump to tell Kelly on national TV blood coming out from everywhere? There is nothing as bad as Trump and his run for President.

Is trump the only one allowed to lie and be nasty.

Forum List

Back