Listening to Ashley Judd in Washington as she speaks at the protests...

She's as hateful as anyone she loathes.

She's talking about pads and Tampax and tampons and menstrual streams as I write this.

It's absurd to hear the rhetoric they promote. Anytime someone disagrees with their opinion they go into comparisons to the worst people in history and assume the worst.

Here is how ridiculous Judd sounded. I am now listening to Elizabeth Warren speak out of Boston and she sounds reasonable and rational...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, yeah, we can't have folks free to say shit we disagree with in reality america.

Well, umm, how do I say this...I think she's bloody nuts.

Thank you for your time.

She is Blinded by Hate.

Link: Womens March On Washington: Ashley Judd Speaks - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

Ashley Judd missed proclaiming the one thing that makes her "Nastiest" of all.

That being her radical DEFENSE of abortions on demand.

Half (or more) of those being aborted being very very young females too.
A nasty truth is that aborting the babies of liberals is probably a good idea. It will reduce their numbers.

Thank you for your time.

She is Blinded by Hate.

Link: Womens March On Washington: Ashley Judd Speaks - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

A nasty truth is that aborting the babies of liberals is probably a good idea. It will reduce their numbers.

There ya go, hypocrisy.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, yeah, we can't have folks free to say shit we disagree with in reality america.

You are free to say what you want, and you are free to be judged. The suggestions some of these people make are just so far out there that they lose all credibility. It's not based on facts or evidence. I respect people peacefully protesting for what they believe in, and I'm not insensitive to what some people are concerned with. This said, all of the language coming from the rabble rousers is insulting to me. Full of micro-aggression and terms they read in some social justice book so they appear to be "in the know".

Oh, and here's something you can bank on, many of these "organizers" are profiting from this uproar, guaranteed. Just take Mr. America Michael Moore, who would be an alt-left even in Canada. How many books, movie tickets and other revenue sources does he cash in on with all of this free publicity?

One final note. There was nary a peep of protests when Clintons Foundation accepted millions from foreign countries that literally stone women to death and do not allow them to drive a car. They championed her as a pro-women candidate, no wonder Trump received so much of the female vote. The left has become the far left, into communist territory.

Last edited:

Thank you for your time.

She is Blinded by Hate.

Well, I am all for reducing their numbers.... but if we can justify killing the killing of liberals BEFORE they are born by seeing the positive that there would be fewer liberals thereafter....

Wait.

LOL

J/K

Forum List

Back