Listen up good democrats, stop fousing on President Trump

My question to you is this:

Why would McCarthy need to address any of those things? It seems as if Trump and or McCarthy's own party addressed all of these issues, either now or in the past. So it appears to me they have already done their homework, and you and your side have nothing meaningful or productive to focus on.

Why would McCarthy need to address the most pressing issues of the day rather than indulging in party infighting, pandering to Trump election fantasies and defending Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Do you really need to ask that question?

Combating Joe Biden. … That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about [Cheney’s] vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do and what's our best step forward that we can all work together instead of attacking one another,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on “Fox” this week.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not the economic recovery
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Just stopping Biden from doing those things

Biden didn't get the vaccine done in record time.

The economic recovery began under Trump, not Biden.

Wanting to pass a $4T infrastructure is not fiscal restraint, nor is it infrastructure.
Again

Why isn’t McCarthy saying Republicans must do what is good for the country instead of just combatting Biden?

Is he that clueless on why he was elected

I was not addressing McCarthy specifically. I was addressing the falsehoods you posted.

What you think is "good for the country" is what your thought masters in the Democratic party told you was good for the country, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Please, by all means address what I posted instead of deflecting.

Or don't. Nobody ever accused you of being honest.
Don't do that. It's not true and makes you seem vacuous.

McCarthy is trying to protect his Trump wing of the party, which makes sense.

Democrats of course want to hit the wedge between the Bush-Cheney and Trump wins of the party as hard as they can.

I doubt it will have much effect.

Americans will all have to wait on the state DAs investigating Trump and DOJ doing the same with the Arizona audit.

Trump is fading away.
Doesn't really matter if Trump fades away or not....

The base has been on it's current trajectory long before Trump....

And just like Trump saw that simply being willing to say the quiet part loud is how you curry favor with that base -- another GOP grifter will do it after him.....

You can't feed your base 50 years of garbage and not expect this kind of result
Plus the base is the strength of a minority party.

Democrats of course want to hit the wedge between the Bush-Cheney and Trump wins of the party as hard as they can.

Instead of focusing on what's good for America. Don't expect them to stop playing the politics of division.

In truth, neither party is concerned with what's good for America, they insist on fighting each other.

Combating Joe Biden. … That's the message we should be talking about. I haven't heard members concerned about [Cheney’s] vote on impeachment, it's more concerned about the job ability to do and what's our best step forward that we can all work together instead of attacking one another,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said on “Fox” this week.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Wanting to pass a $4T infrastructure is not fiscal restraint, nor is it infrastructure.
Again

Why isn’t McCarthy saying Republicans must do what is good for the country instead of just combatting Biden?

I was not addressing McCarthy specifically. I was addressing the falsehoods you posted.

What you think is "good for the country" is what your thought masters in the Democratic party told you was good for the country, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

ummm.....You are the one deflecting from the OP
Please stay on topic

Why isn’t McCarthy saying specific policies are more important than combatting Biden?
I think that's the point. Trump's continuing focus on his personality cult and list of grievances prevents the gop from moving on. McCarthy and other gopers are mad at cheney for that, and she does keep chawing on that bone. But is Trump really going anywhere? I doubt it.

And ans a result of the gop not being able to move on, they are actually refusing an offer of compromise from Biden on narrowing the cost of infrastructure, because they cannot BEAR to pay for it with taxes on the .1% And Biden is bemused.
Despite all the ruckus in the GOP, Biden is remaining focused and on message

COVID, Infrastructure, Helping families
But his cost tag and left leaning of simply giving money to people so they'll ... have more money are way left of center. But the gop is left opposing anything because they will not agree to raise ANY taxes on biz or families making over $500K. And the gop's wasting energy on Trump. And Biden bemusedly says he "doesn't understand republicans."

On that I can agree with the "old fart" LOL
For someone Republicans accuse of dementia, Biden is remaining focused on the issues at hand

Too funny. All he has to do is read copy.

Because under Biden, combating Trump's so-called "cult of personality" is more important than addressing any specific policies
Horse shit.
Covid was already beaten the moment viable vaccines were produced and distributed.
More horse shit.
Herd immunity will take care of those who choose not to take one.
Complete ignorance of herd immunity... Check!
Pfizer is also coming out saying they can produce 3 billion doses of their vaccine by year's end.
That's kind of what they do.
Democrats are proposing a $4T infrastructure bill. Republicans proposed a bill about roughly 1/8th the size.
That's kind of what they do.

Combatting Joe Biden

Not beating COVID
Not fiscal restraint
Not Infrastructure

Again

ummm.....You are the one deflecting from the OP
Please stay on topic

Why isn’t McCarthy saying specific policies are more important than combatting Biden?
I think that's the point. Trump's continuing focus on his personality cult and list of grievances prevents the gop from moving on. McCarthy and other gopers are mad at cheney for that, and she does keep chawing on that bone. But is Trump really going anywhere? I doubt it.

And ans a result of the gop not being able to move on, they are actually refusing an offer of compromise from Biden on narrowing the cost of infrastructure, because they cannot BEAR to pay for it with taxes on the .1% And Biden is bemused.
Despite all the ruckus in the GOP, Biden is remaining focused and on message

COVID, Infrastructure, Helping families
But his cost tag and left leaning of simply giving money to people so they'll ... have more money are way left of center. But the gop is left opposing anything because they will not agree to raise ANY taxes on biz or families making over $500K. And the gop's wasting energy on Trump. And Biden bemusedly says he "doesn't understand republicans."

On that I can agree with the "old fart" LOL
For someone Republicans accuse of dementia, Biden is remaining focused on the issues at hand

Too funny. All he has to do is read copy.
He's not reading copy when commenting on the gop. And Billy, Biden's running his own show. He's reacting to events, and to the gop's response, but he's the guy deciding whether to go big or small, and what consitutes a bipartisan offer he'll take.

Forum List

Back