Listen to God's Voice, not scriptures

Nowhere in the scriptures does it say we need to read the scriptures to hear the voice of God. The chosen ones will hear the voice of God and obey his commands. If he wants his chosen ones to look at the scriptures for him to interpret, that's up to God, not man. Listen to his voice and he'll lead you if you're his chosen one.

1 Corinthians 2
12:Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13:And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2: and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you this day, with all your heart and with all your soul;

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

Jeremiah 11:
4: which I commanded your fathers when I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Listen to my voice, and do all that I command you. So shall you be my people, and I will be your God,
5: that I may perform the oath which I swore to your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as at this day." Then I answered, "So be it, LORD."

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

John 7
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

24: So the Jews gathered round him and said to him, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly."
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28: and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.

John 18:
37: Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

Exodus 15:
26: saying, "If you will diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give heed to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases upon you which I put upon the Egyptians; for I am the LORD, your healer."

Exodus 19:
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Job 37:
1: "At this also my heart trembles, and leaps out of its place.
2: Hearken to the thunder of his voice and the rumbling that comes from his mouth.
3: Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth.
4: After it his voice roars; he thunders with his majestic voice and he does not restrain the lightnings when his voice is heard.
5: God thunders wondrously with his voice; he does great things which we cannot comprehend.

Can you perhaps tell us what you hear God say?

Nowhere in the scriptures does it say we need to read the scriptures to hear the voice of God. The chosen ones will hear the voice of God and obey his commands. If he wants his chosen ones to look at the scriptures for him to interpret, that's up to God, not man. Listen to his voice and he'll lead you if you're his chosen one.

1 Corinthians 2
12:Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13:And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2: and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you this day, with all your heart and with all your soul;

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

Jeremiah 11:
4: which I commanded your fathers when I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Listen to my voice, and do all that I command you. So shall you be my people, and I will be your God,
5: that I may perform the oath which I swore to your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as at this day." Then I answered, "So be it, LORD."

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

John 7
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

24: So the Jews gathered round him and said to him, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly."
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28: and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.

John 18:
37: Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

Exodus 15:
26: saying, "If you will diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give heed to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases upon you which I put upon the Egyptians; for I am the LORD, your healer."

Exodus 19:
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Job 37:
1: "At this also my heart trembles, and leaps out of its place.
2: Hearken to the thunder of his voice and the rumbling that comes from his mouth.
3: Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth.
4: After it his voice roars; he thunders with his majestic voice and he does not restrain the lightnings when his voice is heard.
5: God thunders wondrously with his voice; he does great things which we cannot comprehend.

Can you perhaps tell us what you hear God say?

Do you have to hear yourself before you speak? Or do you just speak the words that come from your thoughts?

I speak for God but he uses my ears to hear.

Sorry fella. You are no more God than I am. You are no longer amusing.

I didn't come here to amuse people. I came here to speak for God.

Fucking impostor. Religious fools like you are part of this world's problems. You are worse than the old fashioned snake oil pedlars. Take your maniacal platitudes and shove them where the sun doesn't shine, sad bastard. Did I read somewher else that you are waiting for someone to put a bullet in your head? No chance pal. Why waste good ammunition on a waster like you.

Anger is definitely not a good thing to have. That can get you into trouble and might even get you into prison where the big boys will have a treat with you.

Good news. You were right. I listened to God. He said to "Tell that damned imposter to shut the hell up talking on behalf of Me." He then said something about you going to hell soon. Go figure.

Funny girls burn just as easily as screaming girls but it won't be much fun after that. Joy and peace will be our experience for eternity.

Well I'll gladly burn in hell with her.

Don't worry about it. We'll irrigate

I know pictures are god enough to stimulate lust. :cool: But I haven't seen a picture of her.

You also have the sin of pride and can't back down from the truth.

I admit I am proud but I'm not so proud that I force my beliefs upon others.

I don't agree with him, but sharing his beliefs is hardly forcing his beliefs on anyone.

Beliefs cant be forced on people. All men have a choice.

The scriptures are the Word of GOD. Satan and yes, false prophets can quote scripture but we must live the WORD, not just read it. The Pharisees thought by studying and memorizing the WORD that they could attain everlasting life. That was what Jesus was telling them.

Christ is the Word of God. The Scriptures testify of the Word. The Bible contains the Word of God, the word of Good men, and the word of bad men. It also contains the word of an ass rebuking his master along the side of the road.

You are right about all the rest:)

I should know better than to post on this forum, especially to a post from an agonstic who claims he speaks for God. The point is .....and I hate to be reduced to profanity but....what the fuck? Americans are bound by the rule of law and it ain't up to fools like godspeaker to question their religious beliefs.

Good news. You were right. I listened to God. He said to "Tell that damned imposter to shut the hell up talking on behalf of Me." He then said something about you going to hell soon. Go figure.

He doesn't seem to get the part where god does not talk to false profits. Nor does he get the part that god does speak to others. god told me that brad here needs serious professional help.

Have you ever reflected on your life and thought of the times in your life that things happened "just at the right moment?" They are miracles. Like this one.

I became disabled and had to quit teaching. My son wanted me to move to another state to be with him and his family but I didn't want to go throught the trouble of selling my home and leaving my friends. So I prayed and asked for a sign.

About a week later, I was at Kinko's and a young man and his girlfriend (college age) wanted to bind some booklets for a class he had that evening. The clerk said it would cost $100.00. He didn't have that much money. I didn't want to be nosy, but I was behind them and told them I had a binding machine and materials and I could bind them for him and didn't live far.

So, the couple came over, I bound their books and they loved my house! They actually said, "Would you sell it to us?!" I laughed and said, if it was 8 months from now I would say Yes! Eight months later I was in my new custom built house and they were so happy in their first home. The fellow, James said, "I paid forward by binding the books!"

I called it a miracle. God answered my prayer.

wow.

So it had nothing at all to do with brad here. Good to know.

You are not my chosen one. Sorry.

Listen to God's Voice, not scriptures

Then why are you posting scriptures???
You are speaking for YOU. Not God. I listen to Him. Thats between me and Him. You, dude, speak for nobody except to hear the tickle in your own ear.

Forum List

Back