List Press Apologies to President Trump since April 10, 2019 for Carrying Lies

Where is the decency of the Press in regard to carrying lies drummed up by the Obama Administration?

• The Press can and should apologize if they haven't already because they did not investigate.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I will wait to see if the Press is sorry for hurting Trump, Staff and family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The press does not owe an apology to the President.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • None of the above. My response is below.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
l
Well, if a site on the Internet say it, then it has to be true. You are not allowed to lie on the Internet

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
......you are doing the same stupid shit you did with the USMC stuff = trying to play it off/not manning up and own up to your mistake--..this is like Smollet.....the mistake is not as bad as not owning up to it

I did not make a mistake, lying about a blowjob is not really that serious, even when it was perjury. The only people that gave a fuck are partisan sheep like you that gave a fuck because a Dem did it.

"even when it was perjury"

And you fancy yourself an intellectual....perjury is perjury. There are not "degrees" of perjury.

oh please. nobody but you mindless sheep cared, and you only cared because of your loyalty to your political party...it always comes first.
.....all of your posts are tainted now because of your UNDENIABLE USMC screw up...you don't own up to your mistakes

You're the one who is lying here. Yes, the subject of the lie matters. Clinton lied about a personal matter between him and Ms. Lewinsky. Not the same thing as saying you were not involved in a multi-billion business deal, which involved ties to a foreign government while running for President.

perjury = serious crime--it's RIGHT there
you DID screw up again

yes, it is right there on the internet so it has to be true! :290968001256257790-final:

Tell us kid...is perjury subjective?

everything is subjective moron. That is why there are ranges of punishments for the same crime.

LOL. You run with that son..stupid people allow others to control the language.

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law
noun: perjury; plural noun: perjuries
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

In your mind the Law is subjective...you're an idiot.
Careful, I'll get you....well you know.

The range of punishments for perjury ranges from a fine to up to 5 years in jail. If all perjury was viewed the same then there would not be range of punishments.

The sad part of this is we both see the same Gov bullshit. You defend those who see things differently than YOU in order to be an ass. I don't defend either side.

l
......you are doing the same stupid shit you did with the USMC stuff = trying to play it off/not manning up and own up to your mistake--..this is like Smollet.....the mistake is not as bad as not owning up to it

I did not make a mistake, lying about a blowjob is not really that serious, even when it was perjury. The only people that gave a fuck are partisan sheep like you that gave a fuck because a Dem did it.

And you fancy yourself an intellectual....perjury is perjury. There are not "degrees" of perjury.

oh please. nobody but you mindless sheep cared, and you only cared because of your loyalty to your political party...it always comes first.
.....all of your posts are tainted now because of your UNDENIABLE USMC screw up...you don't own up to your mistakes

You're the one who is lying here. Yes, the subject of the lie matters. Clinton lied about a personal matter between him and Ms. Lewinsky. Not the same thing as saying you were not involved in a multi-billion business deal, which involved ties to a foreign government while running for President.

Perjury is perjury dumbass.

News stories are what is happening today

well most are but the conspiracy sites still churn out - hail mary and oh no you didn't

Ultimately just because he wasn't convicted in a court of law does not mean he did not collude with the Russians

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Flynn, Carter, and Cohen have admitted to meeting with Russians while on Trumps payroll during the election

If you believe that they did this on there own then that is your belief

I believe Trump knew and approved such meetings

Since this is not a court of law , no apology necessary

perjury = serious crime--it's RIGHT there
you DID screw up again

yes, it is right there on the internet so it has to be true! :290968001256257790-final:

everything is subjective moron. That is why there are ranges of punishments for the same crime.

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

The range of punishments for perjury ranges from a fine to up to 5 years in jail. If all perjury was viewed the same then there would not be range of punishments.
it's in big BOLD letters......

This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibilit

News stories are what is happening today

well most are but the conspiracy sites still churn out - hail mary and oh no you didn't

Ultimately just because he wasn't convicted in a court of law does not mean he did not collude with the Russians

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Flynn, Carter, and Cohen have admitted to meeting with Russians while on Trumps payroll during the election

If you believe that they did this on there own then that is your belief

I believe Trump knew and approved such meetings

Since this is not a court of law , no apology necessary

Which in no way means anything.
You will NEVER get the truth from FOX or any other MSM source. 6 Corps own 95% of all news outlets.
Do your own research and decide which Alt Sites you trust.
Ultimately they are the ONLY places you'll get the truth.

This thread is to list and discuss any press apologies to President Trump since or around April 10, 2019, for carrying accusatory lies against him by the Democrat Party Leaders lying, and the Press's failure to listen to President Trump who said that he was not guilty of Collusion with the Russians.
Should they send roses too? Or will kissing Dear Leader's ass suffice?

l

he committed perjury--a very serious crime ..Trump did NOT even commit a crime
Bill lied to the WHOLE country--to YOU

This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibilit
Perjury - FindLaw

It's a little hard for the leftist press to apologize when Nadler hasn't quite figured it out yet, that President Trump didn't collude, didn't lie, didn't obstruct justice, broke no laws, and with his cadre of lawyers and accountants, no way did he cheat on his taxes either. Pretty soon, the reporters will move on, but I'm not sure the unrepentant ones will have much of an audience. People don't know who to trust if they got caught up in all the lying that the Democrat partners in the FBI who couldn't pin the rap on Trump when some of the Democrats in Congress were putting their reputations on the line that they would continue to hurt Trump. After over 2 years of screaming "spy!" at Trump, their FBI cohorts came up with nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Not even a little nibble. The Leftist lockstepppers in the press know this, and the smart ones are changing the subject. The best ones, though are those who apologize for publishing lies they thought were true, if they thought it was true. The ones who don't apologize will have smaller audiences just because the average American doesn't care for being bs'd day and night for 2 years.

when trump lied about not knowing about the Russian meeting and then eventually admitted to knowing about the Russian meeting

Did he lie because one of those statements is a lie because he is making a statement to the American people each time he opens his mouth.

If bill had just done the Trump (rope a dope) and said I have no recollection of having sex with that woman then people would either believe he had sex or didn't have sex with that woman

The press created the mess. I think they should be prosecuted.
Wow, koshergrl. That's a breath of fresh air. Thanks.

For some reason, people seem to think celebrities are a free fire zone for target practice of anybody who wants to take them down a peg. I can't remember if that harks back to a lawsuit but this nations has been ravaged with press character assassination. This particular time, it wasn't just unfounded stuff, it was raw calumny, and I saw it on the face of one of last year's crazy people called on the carpet by Trey Gowdy in a Senate hearing as I recollect. Trey says he will not ever run for office again. This is ugly because the interviewee is foul-mouthed and has pure hate in his face against Donald Trump. That isn't very neutral as one would expect from a police-type of person.

This thread is to list and discuss any press apologies to President Trump since or around April 10, 2019, for carrying accusatory lies against him by the Democrat Party Leaders lying, and the Press's failure to listen to President Trump who said that he was not guilty of Collusion with the Russians.
Should they send roses too? Or will kissing Dear Leader's ass suffice?
It's not about roses and it's not about kissing up. I guess you found no apologies to add to the list, right?

when trump lied about not knowing about the Russian meeting and then eventually admitted to knowing about the Russian meeting

Did he lie because one of those statements is a lie because he is making a statement to the American people each time he opens his mouth.

If bill had just done the Trump (rope a dope) and said I have no recollection of having sex with that woman then people would either believe he had sex or didn't have sex with that woman
I think we're talking about apologies for the Mueller Report finding No evidence of collusion, and the Attorney General's finding there was No obstruction in the report, either. In other words, the press, in its eagerness to serve Boss Pelosi and her cadre of get-Trumpers, the lying went way over the top, and instead of verifying the lies as backed by credible evidence, they skipped their duty as reporters of fact and became reporters of lying gossip. Are they sorry? So far, I've only seen one or two instances of apologies, even if about as warm as January above the Arctic Circle. What Russian meeting? Did he collude with Russia? We're talking about the first Mueller Report findings, not the essay he followed up with.

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law

The sad part of this is we both see the same Gov bullshit. You defend those who see things differently than YOU in order to be an ass. I don't defend either side.

I am not defending a damn thing, I am pointing out the facts. Nobody but partisan sheep cared about the blow job or the lie.

Try reading Mueller’s actual report. Mueller says that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians but there is “not sufficient evidence” that Trump staffers knew that they were coordinating with members of Russian intelligence to lay criminal charges.

Trump lied every time he said “no collusion”. Trump should apologize to the American people for HIS lies. The press told the truth.

No ,it says no collusion.
The not sufficient evidence is obstruction.

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law

Yes, that website agrees with you. I do not. Why is this so confusing for you?

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law

I am not defending a damn thing, I am pointing out the facts. Nobody but partisan sheep cared about the blow job or the lie.

You are an ugly human being.

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law

Yes, that website agrees with you. I do not. Why is this so confusing for you?

UNDER OATH!!!!

Forum List

Back