List Press Apologies to President Trump since April 10, 2019 for Carrying Lies

Where is the decency of the Press in regard to carrying lies drummed up by the Obama Administration?

• The Press can and should apologize if they haven't already because they did not investigate.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I will wait to see if the Press is sorry for hurting Trump, Staff and family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The press does not owe an apology to the President.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • None of the above. My response is below.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
This thread is to list and discuss any press apologies to President Trump since or around April 10, 2019, for carrying accusatory lies against him by the Democrat Party Leaders lying, and the Press's failure to listen to President Trump who said that he was not guilty of Collusion with the Russians.

Try reading Mueller’s actual report. Mueller says that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians but there is “not sufficient evidence” that Trump staffers knew that they were coordinating with members of Russian intelligence to lay criminal charges.

Trump lied every time he said “no collusion”. Trump should apologize to the American people for HIS lies. The press told the truth.

Mueller said he found NO COLLUSION against President Trump and his staff.

You ought to be ashamed of your nasty, self-serving, hateful self.
I'm still believing he did have a golden shower at some time in his life...
He does, he has pissed on you every time you think you've got him. Like with the Muller report.

This thread is to list and discuss any press apologies to President Trump since or around April 10, 2019, for carrying accusatory lies against him by the Democrat Party Leaders lying, and the Press's failure to listen to President Trump who said that he was not guilty of Collusion with the Russians.
List the lies first.
You cannot be that stupid, I guess your just blind.

Thé Mueller report documented numerous cases where the press was telling the truth and Trump lied about fake news
That's not the same as colluding with Russia. Mueller's job was to find collusion with Russia. He found none. Nothing else matters with re to President Trump other than the stated purpose of the request, remember?

Well....using past special prosecutors as a guide, lying about a blow job had nothing to do with the stated purpose of Ken Starr's investigation, yet we all know how that ended up.
and Bill actually committed a serious crime

Lying about a blow job is a terrible crime?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
....you people always think I can't back up what I say and you make yourselves look stupid
you should've learned from your major, FATAL, stupid mistake with the USMC stuff

here it is:
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility.
Perjury - FindLaw

Well, if a site on the Internet say it, then it has to be true. You are not allowed to lie on the Internet

That's not the same as colluding with Russia. Mueller's job was to find collusion with Russia. He found none. Nothing else matters with re to President Trump other than the stated purpose of the request, remember?

Well....using past special prosecutors as a guide, lying about a blow job had nothing to do with the stated purpose of Ken Starr's investigation, yet we all know how that ended up.

....you people always think I can't back up what I say and you make yourselves look stupid
you should've learned from your major, FATAL, stupid mistake with the USMC stuff

here it is:
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility.
Perjury - FindLaw

Well, if a site on the Internet say it, then it has to be true. You are not allowed to lie on the Internet

......you are doing the same stupid shit you did with the USMC stuff = trying to play it off/not manning up and own up to your mistake--..this is like Smollet.....the mistake is not as bad as not owning up to it

List the lies first.
You cannot be that stupid, I guess your just blind.
Post'em up. Prove I'm blind.

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

......you are doing the same stupid shit you did with the USMC stuff = trying to play it off/not manning up and own up to your mistake--..this is like Smollet.....the mistake is not as bad as not owning up to it

I did not make a mistake, lying about a blowjob is not really that serious, even when it was perjury. The only people that gave a fuck are partisan sheep like you that gave a fuck because a Dem did it.

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

I did not make a mistake, lying about a blowjob is not really that serious, even when it was perjury. The only people that gave a fuck are partisan sheep like you that gave a fuck because a Dem did it.

"even when it was perjury"

And you fancy yourself an intellectual....perjury is perjury. There are not "degrees" of perjury.

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

perjury = serious crime--it's RIGHT there
you DID screw up again

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

And you fancy yourself an intellectual....perjury is perjury. There are not "degrees" of perjury.

oh please. nobody but you mindless sheep cared, and you only cared because of your loyalty to your political party...it always comes first.

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

oh please. nobody but you mindless sheep cared, and you only cared because of your loyalty to your political party...it always comes first.

l

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

.....all of your posts are tainted now because of your UNDENIABLE USMC screw up...you don't own up to your mistakes

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

you DID screw up again

yes, it is right there on the internet so it has to be true! :290968001256257790-final:

l

.....all of your posts are tainted now because of your UNDENIABLE USMC screw up...you don't own up to your mistakes

Oh no...the partisan sheep thinks my post are tainted...how will I ever be able to sleep at night. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

here it is:
Perjury - FindLaw

you DID screw up again

yes, it is right there on the internet so it has to be true! :290968001256257790-final:

Tell us kid...is perjury subjective?

you DID screw up again

everything is subjective moron. That is why there are ranges of punishments for the same crime.

you DID screw up again

everything is subjective moron. That is why there are ranges of punishments for the same crime.

LOL. You run with that son..stupid people allow others to control the language.

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law
noun: perjury; plural noun: perjuries
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

In your mind the Law is subjective...you're an idiot.
Careful, I'll get you....well you know.

you DID screw up again

You shooting my wife in the head is subjective.
Naaa…...you'd never make it that far.

you DID screw up again

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

The range of punishments for perjury ranges from a fine to up to 5 years in jail. If all perjury was viewed the same then there would not be range of punishments.

Thé Mueller report documented numerous cases where the press was telling the truth and Trump lied about fake news
If you sling enough shit some of it's gonna stick to the wall but what were they truthful about? Their names maybe. Remember the standard is to report the truth and nothing but the true and proven fact as news. Not the pure bullshit these assholes were constantly trying to feed us.

The press reports on information that is available at the time. As a story evolves, the true story may change

you DID screw up again

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law

The range of punishments for perjury ranges from a fine to up to 5 years in jail. If all perjury was viewed the same then there would not be range of punishments.

Each punishment has a specific set of requirements. You're an idiot. I show it repeatedly.

Forum List

Back