List Press Apologies to President Trump since April 10, 2019 for Carrying Lies

Where is the decency of the Press in regard to carrying lies drummed up by the Obama Administration?

• The Press can and should apologize if they haven't already because they did not investigate.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I will wait to see if the Press is sorry for hurting Trump, Staff and family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The press does not owe an apology to the President.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • None of the above. My response is below.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Perjury is perjury dumbass.

So a person who says I didn’t eat that cake under oath, is just as evil as the one who says I didn’t kill and dismember the 20 victims.

Bill Clinton told one lie, under oath. Trump has told over 10,000 provable lies to the American people. Lies about Russia, lies about policy and its implications.

The American public wasn’t harmed by Clinton’s lie about a blow job. But it has been harmed by his lies about the Caravan. That lie led a terrorist to attack the Tree of Life Synagogue and murder people.

Trump’s lies about his “enemies” lead another zealot to send letter bombs to those enemies.

Trump’s lies about the press has lead in increased attacks on members of the press. The USA is now in the top 5 most dangerous countries for reporters.

Freedom of the press, and reporters’ lives are being endangered by Trump’s lies. Just as the lives of everyday Americans are endangered because this President cannot be honest with the people.
stop being stupid.....perjury is serious
....if someone lies about eating cake and lies about murder--the perjury is the SAME
it's perjury
stop the STUPID shit--your theory is so ridiculous you make yourself look stupid
..murder is ''more evil''--but the perjury is the same
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Our President lies about everything
1. sure he does :rolleyes-41:
2. HUGE difference--not under oath
LOL

Moron refuses to testify

actually he is very smart to refuse to testify. He cannot go 5 minutes without lying and he knows it.

So a person who says I didn’t eat that cake under oath, is just as evil as the one who says I didn’t kill and dismember the 20 victims.

Bill Clinton told one lie, under oath. Trump has told over 10,000 provable lies to the American people. Lies about Russia, lies about policy and its implications.

The American public wasn’t harmed by Clinton’s lie about a blow job. But it has been harmed by his lies about the Caravan. That lie led a terrorist to attack the Tree of Life Synagogue and murder people.

Trump’s lies about his “enemies” lead another zealot to send letter bombs to those enemies.

Trump’s lies about the press has lead in increased attacks on members of the press. The USA is now in the top 5 most dangerous countries for reporters.

Freedom of the press, and reporters’ lives are being endangered by Trump’s lies. Just as the lives of everyday Americans are endangered because this President cannot be honest with the people.
stop being stupid.....perjury is serious
....if someone lies about eating cake and lies about murder--the perjury is the SAME
it's perjury
stop the STUPID shit--your theory is so ridiculous you make yourself look stupid
..murder is ''more evil''--but the perjury is the same
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Our President lies about everything
1. sure he does :rolleyes-41:
2. HUGE difference--not under oath
LOL

Moron refuses to testify
so---he should be FORCED to testify when there is no probable cause? = nazi world

Mr Trump...
Why were your key staff members meeting with Russian agents
Did you direct them to do so?
Were you aware of Wikileaks stolen emails before they were released?
Why did you direct RNC to drop support of Ukraine?

Probable cause

Forum List

Back