List of Republicans who Voted NAY for Wall Funding Here

And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well. When looking at their districts, it appears on face value they mostly are in areas where Illegals reside. Notably, Will Hurd from the 23rd District Texas..... right down on the border...

-Geaux

H.R. 695: Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2019 -- House Vote #472 -- Dec 20, 2018

========================

R- David Valado CA 21st (202) 225-4695

R- Ken Buck CO 4th (202) 225-4676

R- Carlos Cubelo FL 26th (202) 225-2778

R- Illeana Ros Lehtinen FL 27th (202) 225-3931

R- Justin Amash MI 3rd (202) 225-3831

R- Fred Upton MI 6th (202) 225-3761

R- Eric Paulsen MN 3rd (202) 225-3761

R- Will Hurd TX 23rd (202) 225-4511

My GOD! Some intelligence in the Republican Party. Who'd have thought... I'll be sending these folks my gratitude, my encouragement and perhaps a few dollars as well. We all should. Do you people not remember Berlin?
Yea, and RR killed communism and thus the wall. Let's build the wall, reduce illegal immigration

-Geaux

When you look at the Districts it is clear why they voted the way they did. Pandering to the illegals

-Geaux

Actually pandering to big business that hires the illegals

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The majority of employed illegals work in construction. Mostly small business companies. And that is work Americans will and have always done. Illegal labor forced down the wages

-Geaux

Don't forget the very large agricultural industry. What do you imagine would happen to the price of food without these workers?

Too many RINOs, who may be in the Soros pocket like McCain.

Why is a conspiracy your first conclusion rather than the wall is simply not an idea that has popular support?
Obamacare lacked support and was passed. Anyway, some polls have it right at a 50/50 split

-Geaux

That has nothing at all to do with either my point or funding for the wall.

lol... Of course it does. You state the wall lacks popular support. So did Obamacare which I pointed out. But Obama stood his ground and let the government shut down over it

-Geaux

When you look at the Districts it is clear why they voted the way they did. Pandering to the illegals

-Geaux

The majority of employed illegals work in construction. Mostly small business companies. And that is work Americans will and have always done. Illegal labor forced down the wages

-Geaux

Don't forget the very large agricultural industry. What do you imagine would happen to the price of food without these workers?
Meh, I'll add that to the cost of building the wall.

Money well invested

-Geaux

I kept asking these USMB far rightwingers if they had ALL the Republican vote.

To a man, they fled the question.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

R- Justin Amash MI 3rd (202) 225-3831

I've worked with Justin in the past and my view on him is that he's one of the best in DC. He's one of us. And I know for a fact that he always explains thoroughly why he votes yes or no on the legislation on his fedbook page or his web site.

The rest of em I don't know, so...

Last edited:
And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well.

Er..ummm..unless you live in their district they aren't going to give a fuck what you think, in fact even if you do happen to live in their district unless you're a significant donor they won't give a fuck.
True....but if these people are shamed before the entire country to the point that the GOP stops funding their reelection....well.....hey. walls don't work is what I'm told.

Too many RINOs, who may be in the Soros pocket like McCain.

Why is a conspiracy your first conclusion rather than the wall is simply not an idea that has popular support?
Obamacare lacked support and was passed. Anyway, some polls have it right at a 50/50 split

-Geaux

That has nothing at all to do with either my point or funding for the wall.

lol... Of course it does. You state the wall lacks popular support. So did Obamacare which I pointed out. But Obama stood his ground and let the government shut down over it

-Geaux
It has nothing to do with it.
The Dems passed the ACA.

Republicans cannot and have not passed this.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Money well invested

-Geaux

Never thought about that before. Did you?

And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well.

Er..ummm..unless you live in their district they aren't going to give a fuck what you think, in fact even if you do happen to live in their district unless you're a significant donor they won't give a fuck.
True....but if these people are shamed before the entire country to the point that the GOP stops funding their reelection....well.....hey. walls don't work is what I'm told.

"The GOP stops funding their reelection" in the hopes of what? replacing them with Democrats?

Where'd you get that political strategy from? The ultimate guide to cutting off your nose to spite your face?

"The GOP stops funding their reelection" in the hopes of what? replacing them with Democrats?

Where'd you get that political strategy from? The ultimate guide to cutting off your nose to spite your face?
Oh, you're one of those.

Lets fund the democrats because they have an -R- before their name.

How's that working out for you?

The GOP can back real conservatives. At least that would be honorable and not selling out for a head count.

But it feels good to vent

-Geaux
Give money to the GFM account to build the wall...that will help you vent.

-Geaux

-Geaux

And who benefits from lower wages...big business...the people who fund election campaigns

Oh, you're one of those.

Lets fund the democrats because they have an -R- before their name.
Personally I think we'd be far better off without either party being allowed anywhere near the levers of power, but given the realities, you might want to check out the backgrounds of the congress critters on that list, most of 'em aren't what any rational person would characterize as a Democrat.

How's that working out for you?
… I'm beyond really caring which Crime Family gets put in charge, no difference between Crime Family-D and Crime Family-R as far as I can tell.

So given the circumstances, it's working out just as I expect it to... FUBAR.

The GOP can back real conservatives. At least that would be honorable and not selling out for a head count.

Hate to break it to you but ….

The last real conservative died in 1998.

RIP AuH2O.

Last edited:
Without a secure southern border we have no country...

-Geaux

-Geaux

Money well invested

-Geaux

For a second... could of been more if I gave a shit

-Geaux

Those Republicans are effing traitors, just like the ones that voted against the Obamacare repeal. There are always Republicans that go against their party which diminishes their power when they do have a majority.

The Democrats are always LOCK STEP with their party, if not they destroy the ones that go against them. The rule purely out of fear.

-Geaux

Money well invested

-Geaux

For a second... could of been more if I gave a shit

-Geaux

What do you imagine a 25% or more increase in food prices would do to the numbers of people receiving SNAP?

Forum List

Back