List of Republicans who Voted NAY for Wall Funding Here

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well. When looking at their districts, it appears on face value they mostly are in areas where Illegals reside. Notably, Will Hurd from the 23rd District Texas..... right down on the border...

-Geaux

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h472

========================

R- David Valado CA 21st (202) 225-4695

R- Ken Buck CO 4th (202) 225-4676

R- Carlos Cubelo FL 26th (202) 225-2778

R- Illeana Ros Lehtinen FL 27th (202) 225-3931

R- Justin Amash MI 3rd (202) 225-3831

R- Fred Upton MI 6th (202) 225-3761

R- Eric Paulsen MN 3rd (202) 225-3761

R- Will Hurd TX 23rd (202) 225-4511

And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well.

Er..ummm..unless you live in their district they aren't going to give a fuck what you think, in fact even if you do happen to live in their district unless you're a significant donor they won't give a fuck.

And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well.

Er..ummm..unless you live in their district they aren't going to give a fuck what you think, in fact even if you do happen to live in their district unless you're a significant donor they won't give a fuck.
But it feels good to vent

-Geaux

When you look at the Districts it is clear why they voted the way they did. Pandering to the illegals

-Geaux

-Geaux

You had better make more venting plans.

It will never happen.

-Geaux

It will never happen.
Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

-Geaux

It will never happen.
Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

The wall funding.

Get ready for maximum butthurt.

-Geaux

It will never happen.
Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

The wall funding.

There is no legitimate excuse for not funding the wall. Chump change

-Geaux

-Geaux

It will never happen.
Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

The wall funding.

-Geaux

Sure there is. It's a daft plan.

-Geaux

It will never happen.
Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

The wall funding.

-Geaux

That's not the real reason...

Daft plans like Obama's 535 Million to Solyndra that went down the toilet.

-Geaux

It will never happen.
Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

The wall funding.

-Geaux

That's not the real reason...

Daft plans like Obama's 535 Million to Solyndra that went down the toilet.

-Geaux

Great.

No funding.

And the (8) Republicans who voted NAY will hear from me today. I encourage you to contact them as well. When looking at their districts, it appears on face value they mostly are in areas where Illegals reside. Notably, Will Hurd from the 23rd District Texas..... right down on the border...

-Geaux

H.R. 695: Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2019 -- House Vote #472 -- Dec 20, 2018

========================

R- David Valado CA 21st (202) 225-4695

R- Ken Buck CO 4th (202) 225-4676

R- Carlos Cubelo FL 26th (202) 225-2778

R- Illeana Ros Lehtinen FL 27th (202) 225-3931

R- Justin Amash MI 3rd (202) 225-3831

R- Fred Upton MI 6th (202) 225-3761

R- Eric Paulsen MN 3rd (202) 225-3761

R- Will Hurd TX 23rd (202) 225-4511

My GOD! Some intelligence in the Republican Party. Who'd have thought... I'll be sending these folks my gratitude, my encouragement and perhaps a few dollars as well. We all should. Do you people not remember Berlin?

When you look at the Districts it is clear why they voted the way they did. Pandering to the illegals

-Geaux

Actually pandering to big business that hires the illegals

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The majority of employed illegals work in construction. Mostly small business companies. And that is work Americans will and have always done. Illegal labor forced down the wages

-Geaux

Forum List

Back