List of Israeli Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel's list of achievements

The Guinness Book of World Records for having the most militarized checkpoints.

Having the most organizations that aim to get people to Agree with the Israeli Government.

Having the most organizations that aim to get other governments, to agree with the Israeli Government.

Having the most organizations that aim to get other governments to agree that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel.

Waging the most wars on children.

The most UN resolutions ever against a single country.

The most Vetos by the USA against UN resolutions ever.

The 2nd longest living apartheid policies ever, outside of the USA. LOL !

The only living apartheid state as of 2013.

One of only 4 countries in the world that supplies armaments to countries with economic sanctions, and arms embargoes against them, Israel, Russia, China and Iran.

The only westernized country, with Anti-Women policies.

That sure is a big list of achievements !
lmfao !

Yawn. .... The answer is simple . All they have to do is recognize Israel's right to exist . Get it? Of course not. It's too complicated :cuckoo:

Nobody has to do that, that's upto other people's governments SOLEY.

I dunno, staying out of it?

Novel concept, I know...

We profit greatly from Israeli imports/exports, intelligence, and scientific research. I'm happy to help them survive amid the savages.

We? Who are you, an Israeli corporation?

I am talking about the US taxpayer who gets no return on this "investment", and American servicemen who are put in harms way and lose their lives because of our relation to Israel.

Israel is the best geopolitical playing card the US has in the middle east, Hands down. Combine that with Israeli technology, commerce, research, and intelligence, we get a huge bonus. They are also a vital hedge against Muslim attacks against US interests. Not to mention they do a lot of our dirty work for us. Israel is ok by me.

We profit greatly from Israeli imports/exports, intelligence, and scientific research. I'm happy to help them survive amid the savages.

I am talking about the US taxpayer who gets no return on this "investment", and American servicemen who are put in harms way and lose their lives because of our relation to Israel.

Israel is the best geopolitical playing card the US has in the middle east, Hands down. Combine that with Israeli technology, commerce, research, and intelligence, we get a huge bonus. They are also a vital hedge against Muslim attacks against US interests. Not to mention they do a lot of our dirty work for us. Israel is ok by me.

There is no Israeli technology, besides the junk they make.
it just happens to be a little better than the nothing that the rest of the middle east has.

The same could also be said about my toilet bowl.
LOL

During the Cold War, it was the US that ran all over the globe(Korea, Vietnam, to name a few), and the USSR went bankrupt, so much for the global communist threat.

What is the US interest in backing Israel?

Not up to date on your could war history I see? Such a comment leads me to believe that any discussion of geopolitics will be wasted on you as well.

cw.jpg
I am aware communist countries existed. That doesn't address that the USSR was a paper tiger and it was the US waging war across the globe during the Cold War.

The map also doesn't explain the American interest in Israel

How old are you?
Category:Cold War conflicts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what's the geopolitical card? Strained relations with oil rich islamic nations? :lol:

Who gets the huge bonus? Unless you consider Israeli companies working with the NSA to spy on Americans part of the that "Israeli technology, commerce, research, and intelligence" the "bonus".
Shady Companies With Ties to Israel Wiretap the U.S. for the NSA | Threat Level | Wired.com

They definitely do dirty work, with our money, I will give you that though.
Photos of Israeli White Phosphorus attacks on UN schools in Gaza | The Friends of Palestine Society

it just happens to be a little better than the nothing that the rest of the middle east has.

LOL

Your toilet bowl is only a little bit better than a mid-east toilet bowl?
You do know that most Arabs evacuate their bowels in the street?

You must live in a very nice neighborhood filled with bored, spoiled brats.

Not up to date on your could war history I see? Such a comment leads me to believe that any discussion of geopolitics will be wasted on you as well.

cw.jpg
I am aware communist countries existed. That doesn't address that the USSR was a paper tiger and it was the US waging war across the globe during the Cold War.

How old are you?

How old are you? You still have yet to prove the USSR was a threat, or that the US didn't wage war across the globe. Or explain the American interest in Israel.

LOL

Im saying that my toilet bowl, like Israeli technology too, is just a little bit better than the nothing that the rest of the middle east has, in combat, im saying that Israel isn't a power, any more than the arabs are.

lol

Last edited:

So what's the geopolitical card? Strained relations with oil rich islamic nations? :lol:

Who gets the huge bonus? Unless you consider Israeli companies working with the NSA to spy on Americans part of the that "Israeli technology, commerce, research, and intelligence" the "bonus".
Shady Companies With Ties to Israel Wiretap the U.S. for the NSA | Threat Level | Wired.com

Photos of Israeli White Phosphorus attacks on UN schools in Gaza | The Friends of Palestine Society

Strained relationships with oil rich Islamic nations? Are you assuming that they think our money is no good?

There is no definitive proof of wrongdoing in your wired article, though it wouldn't surprise me.

And ahh, I see now. You don't mind America taking sides, you just don't like the side we've chosen.

Israel's list of achievements

The Guinness Book of World Records for having the most militarized checkpoints.

Having the most organizations that aim to get people to Agree with the Israeli Government.

Having the most organizations that aim to get other governments, to agree with the Israeli Government.

Having the most organizations that aim to get other governments to agree that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel.

Waging the most wars on children.

The most UN resolutions ever against a single country.

The most Vetos by the USA against UN resolutions ever.

The 2nd longest living apartheid policies ever, outside of the USA. LOL !

The only living apartheid state as of 2013.

One of only 4 countries in the world that supplies armaments to countries with economic sanctions, and arms embargoes against them, Israel, Russia, China and Iran.

The only westernized country, with Anti-Women policies.

That sure is a big list of achievements !
lmfao !

Yawn. .... The answer is simple . All they have to do is recognize Israel's right to exist . Get it? Of course not. It's too complicated :cuckoo:

You're right . That means Israel has the right to do whatever they want when Rocket Attacks are initiated when or Snipers strike and NOBODY has the right to tell them how to retaliate

You're right . That means Israel has the right to do whatever they want when Rocket Attacks are initiated when or Snipers strike and NOBODY has the right to tell them how to retaliate

Lets see Israel take on 6 guided missile destroyers, 12 heavy anti ship frigates, and multiple nuclear powered submarines eventually when Europe gets sick enough of them..

and take on a total of about 5 aircraft carriers of various sizes too.

:)

Who do you support most? Syria, Saudi Arabia or Iran? You sound like a good little Bundist.

Strained relationships with oil rich Islamic nations? Are you assuming that they think our money is no good?

There is no definitive proof of wrongdoing in your wired article, though it wouldn't surprise me.

And ahh, I see now. You don't mind America taking sides, you just don't like the side we've chosen.
No, but I suppose you never heard of the OPEC oil crisis(emerging out of our support of Israel), or our strained relations over the course of time with Iran, Syria, Libya, Iraq, to name a few, in part due to our relations with Israel?

I think warrant-less surveillance by the NSA and Israeli companies is bad. I suppose that is subjective, fair enough though. There are those of you on both sides of the aisle who support NSA surveillance and think the 4th Amendment is outdated though.

No, I would rather not take sides, alliance with none, commerce with all. As George Washington said.

LOL

Im saying that my toilet bowl, like Israeli technology too, is just a little bit better than the nothing that the rest of the middle east has, in combat, im saying that Israel isn't a power, any more than the arabs are.

lol

The US used Israel to test technology against the Arabs.
The Soviet Union used the Arabs to test technology against Israel.
Tons of US, British, Soviet, etc... artillery was found amongst Yasar Arafat's arsenal in

1982 in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel uncovered massive artillery and military equipment suppiled to the PLO from the US, the Soviet Union, Great Britain, etc...
You wonder why Israel was a bit uncooperative with supposed "Peace" Proposals from then on?

The US is STILL using Israel for testing technology...Iron Dome.

The crash of 2008 saw non-Jewish charities losing incredible amounts of money from Jews.
That money was increased to Jewish Organizations and Israel.

Go ahead, stop the US Grants, and see how many US charities close down.

You are either a teenager or in your very low 20s as your knowledge of modern history and international relationships is rather shallow.

Lets see Israel take on 6 guided missile destroyers, 12 heavy anti ship frigates, and multiple nuclear powered submarines eventually when Europe gets sick enough of them..

and take on a total of about 5 aircraft carriers of various sizes too.

Ever hear of DEFCON 5.
These vessels vs 300 ready to launch nuclear missiles?

BTW, which president or prime minister gives the orders?
If the Arabs weren't such backwards cannibals this scenario would have happened already.
But they're savages.

How old are you?

How old are you? You still have yet to prove the USSR was a threat, or that the US didn't wage war across the globe. Or explain the American interest in Israel.

I've already explain US interest in Israel. Just not to you. Save some time by reading what I have already posted. But seriously, how old are you?

The Soviet Union was the largest colonial power of the 20th century who intervened in many more countries than we did. Their goal was to force countries by any means necessary to aid Soviet interests. We did the same in reverse but to less of an extent. The question was not whether a cold war objective should be the target of US intervention but who would seize the objective in our absence and who would they support. Many ruthless dictators were supported by either the US or the Soviets. The US knew, as the Soviets did, that failure to control a cold war objective would result in control from the opposite side.

Seeing as the Soviets viewed the US as a threat and the US viewed the Soviets as a threat, seeing as each side funded the enemies of the other, seeing as each side advocated for the overthrow of governments supported by the other, I think its safe to say that what you believe was a threat doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Both reality and history are on my side.

lol

Tons of US, British, Soviet, etc... artillery was found amongst Yasar Arafat's arsenal in

Israel uncovered massive artillery and military equipment suppiled to the PLO from the US, the Soviet Union, Great Britain, etc...
You wonder why Israel was a bit uncooperative with supposed "Peace" Proposals from then on?

The crash of 2008 saw non-Jewish charities losing incredible amounts of money from Jews.

You are either a teenager or in your very low 20s as your knowledge of modern history and international relationships is rather shallow.

The Iron Dome isn't as good as the anti missile defense systems that the USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Germany, Norway, and Sweden has.

Europe has much more powerful rocketry, and radar guidance systems.

Last edited:

lol

The Iron Dome isn't as good as the anti missile defense systems that the USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Germany, Norway, and Sweden has.

I know the drill...Jews are dumber than everybody else.
I got it.
Idiot NAZI.

And stop using USB as it was invented by a Jew.

I know the drill...Jews are dumber than everybody else.
I got it.
Idiot NAZI.

And stop using USB as it was invested by a Jew.

Keep on telling yourself that the USB cable was developed by Jews, when it was developed by Americans and Japanese.
lol

No, but I suppose you never heard of the OPEC oil crisis(emerging out of our support of Israel), or our strained relations over the course of time with Iran, Syria, Libya, Iraq, to name a few, in part due to our relations with Israel?

I think warrant-less surveillance by the NSA and Israeli companies is bad. I suppose that is subjective, fair enough though. There are those of you on both sides of the aisle who support NSA surveillance and think the 4th Amendment is outdated though.

No, I would rather not take sides, alliance with none, commerce with all. As George Washington said.

In part due? I would think in large part due. Just letting you know where I stand.

I didn't take a side on that.

Ugh, you mean Jefferson right? And have you ever read Machiavelli's The Prince? If you have, then know that is the state of geopolitics today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back