List of Israeli Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old were you when you started becoming "aware" of Israel?

I started out fighting like a lion FOR Israel, under the bush presidency, until I found out the truth on my own.

Good.
Nobody finds out anything on their "own".
Do you remember the initial source of information?
A person? A web-site? A magazine or newspaper?

Its called doing a little bit of research, and comparing the results to the claims made by Israel.
:)

I started out fighting like a lion FOR Israel, under the bush presidency, until I found out the truth on my own.

Good.

Its called doing a little bit of research, and comparing the results to the claims made by Israel.

Not good enough...too unfocused.
No one starts doing "research" until prompted by an external source.
Answer the question without diversionary tactics.

Good.

maybe it isn't good enough, to a Zionist moron, but to anybody with a brain, its how its done.
The claims made by Israel, are the external source of the idea to look it up, and the fact of the matter is, is that very few of the Israeli claims are even half true.

thank you.

Last edited:

maybe it isn't good enough, to a Zionist moron, but to anybody with a brain, its how its done.

thank you.

I am not affected by an ad hominem from an IP Address.
You are avoiding the question because the answer will expose you as being manipulated by a charismatic influence.
Boyfriend? A boyfriend of one of your friends?
If not, state the initial source.

thank you.

You are avoiding the question because the answer will expose you as being manipulated by a charismatic influence.

This is the 2nd day in a row that you been on here hour after hour, after hour, after hour..

doing absolutely nothing but
Repeating the falsehood that the USB cable was invented by Jews, and/or in Israel.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel has more scientists per capita than any other country.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel has the 2nd largest number of Nasdaq companies after the USA.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel is a world military power.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel and Jews are the inventor of the Pentium Processor.

Repeating the falsehood that Israeli military hardware is anywhere near as good as European made, or even better.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel's GDP is 25th in the world, when its 43rd.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel is the inventing country, of the Cellphone, and/or Camera phone.

How long is this going to go on ?

Do you have nothing better to do ?

Last edited:

thank you.

This is the 2nd day in a row that you been on here hour after hour, after hour, after hour..

Repeating the falsehood that the USB cable was invented by Jews, and/or in Israel.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel has more scientists per capita than any other country.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel has the 2nd largest number of Nasdaq companies after the USA.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel and Jews are the inventor of the Pentium Processor.

Repeating the falsehood that Israeli military hardware is anywhere near as good as European made, or even better.

I'm not stating any of the above, you are.
As for my questions, I am more interested in human nature than most others.
But since you can't have an honest conversation, I bid you and your Arab boyfriend adieu.

But since you can't have an honest conversation, I bid you and your Arab boyfriend adieu.

listen to me buddy, research is research, and I have done it.

If you don't like the results, too damn bad, because I don't sit here, and just swallow Israeli shit... ok

when Israel makes claims, I look it up.

there you go, theres your answer.

I can have an honest conversation, YOU cant handle the truth that Jews, are not up there with western Europeans and Japan in technology.

You also can't handle the Truth, that Israel depends on the USA for foreign aid.

Too bad.

Last edited:

If you don't like the results, you can go fuck yourself, because I don't sit here, and just swallow Israeli shit... ok

now STFU !

I can have an honest conversation, YOU cant handle the truth that Jews, are not up there with western Europeans in technology.

Too bad.

No problem, Nazi.
I just sit back and watch Israel, with it's mediocre technology, scare the sh!t out of 1.2 billion Arabs.
I can see from the emotional intensity of your posting that your Arab boyfriend is either sitting with you or you keep calling him for advice on what to post.

If you don't like the results, you can go fuck yourself, because I don't sit here, and just swallow Israeli shit... ok

now STFU !

I can have an honest conversation, YOU cant handle the truth that Jews, are not up there with western Europeans in technology.

Too bad.

No problem, Nazi.
I just sit back and watch Israel, with it's mediocre technology, scare the sh!t out of 1.2 billion Arabs.
I can see from the emotional intensity of your posting that your Arab boyfriend is either sitting with you or you keep calling him for advice on what to post.

a single clap of thunder from a Royal navy frigate or destroyer, or a Spanish aegis frigate would cream israels entire navy, Believe me boy.

now STFU !

Too bad.

No problem, Nazi.

a single clap of thunder from a Royal navy frigate or destroyer, or a Spanish aegis frigate would cream israels entire navy, Believe me boy.

Send in the clowns.

No problem, Nazi.

Send in the clowns.

you mean the clowns that kicked your ass out of Canada boy ?

The clowns that sold your north the rifle that whooped the south boy ?
LOL !

Last edited:
How old were you when you started becoming "aware" of Israel?

Good.

Interesting thought. Everybody has a side.

How or why does each person choose their side?

now STFU !

Too bad.

No problem, Nazi.

Stay on point...

When you post an OP on a daily basis, are you...
[x] merely hanging a poster
[x] expecting, "You go girl!"
[x] converse with people of like mind?
Some or all of the above?

What are the expectations of you and your Arab boyfriend?
You certainly don't SEEM to expect a debate as your OPs SEEM to be your FINAL word.

No I don't know any Israeli scientists, and I never heard of any either, because they don't have many at all.

And what they do have in Haifa, with that Motorola plant they have, its the least efficient in the world, and Motorola has many more research labs in Europe which are even more efficient than those in the US.

Israel institute of technology - 13,253 students, 622 Academic staff, that's a horrible institution, and it can only give what it is equipped to give, a mediocre education, yes.

Well, I'm off to less mind bogglingly dull threads.

I'll ask again, but you probably won't answer directly...
Are your parents Nazis or your grandparents Nazis?

My parents are the children of parents who ripped the Nazis apart.
Doesn't look like it prevented you from being a Neo nazi punk.

thank you.

Repeating the falsehood that Israel is the inventing country, of the Cellphone, and/or Camera phone.

Do you have nothing better to do ?
Most of what you posted are either true, or mostly true, punk ass Nazi bitch.

Israel is t a world military power? Then why do you Islamists and Neo nazis keep whining that it is. Make up your minds, lunatics. Ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back