List of 2024 Republican Presidential Candidates Who Say the Election Wasn’t Stolen

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Remind me if I’m missing anyone

• Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Chris Christie
  • Tim Scott
  • Will Hurd

This is important because Republicans have to get out of this ridiculous alternative fantasyland they inhabit as they are led around on a leash by their Orange Messiah whilst wearing a gimp suit. And Republican leaders smacking the Republican base on the side of the head with the 50-pound Tuna of Reality is their best hope.

Republicans should be way ahead of Democrats here. But as long as they wish to indulge the grifters and liars because feelingz, they are going to continue to turn off swing voters, suburbanites and moderates who keep voting against The Crazy.

• Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Chris Christie
  • Tim Scott
  • Will Hurd

This is important because Republicans have to get out of this ridiculous alternative fantasyland they inhabit as they are led around on a leash by their Orange Messiah whilst wearing a gimp suit. And Republican leaders smacking the Republican base on the side of the head with the 50-pound Tuna of Reality is their best hope.

Republicans should be way ahead of Democrats here. But as long as they wish to indulge the grifters and liars because feelingz, they are going to continue to turn off swing voters, suburbanites and moderates who keep voting against The Crazy.
MIGHT vote for Scott, but the others are off my radar

(and NOT because of their stance on the 2020 election)

• Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Chris Christie
  • Tim Scott
  • Will Hurd

sorry, charley, you need a bigger tuna.

Not only admit that the election was not stolen but that

Trump LOST in 2020
Trump will LOSE AGAIN in 2024

• Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Chris Christie
  • Tim Scott
  • Will Hurd

From a purely political standpoint, I love this. From a fate of the nation standpoint...it doesn't bode well for our politics when politicians won't attack one another for such clear and obvious fits of lunacy because the lunacy appeals to a very large segment of their base.

• Ron DeSantis
  • Mike Pence
  • Chris Christie
  • Tim Scott
  • Will Hurd

Too bad you can't compile a list of Democrats.

Forum List

Back