Republican Presidential Candidates Undergo Mandatory Genital Checks Ahead Of First Debate

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
MILWAUKEEā€”Lining up in the hallway dressed in hospital gowns, Republican presidential candidates underwent mandatory genital checks ahead of their first debate Wednesday.

ā€œPlease state your name, date of birth, and gender,ā€ said the Republican National Committeeā€™s staff physician, who then put on glasses, snapped on gloves, and began feeling around the exposed groins of all eight candidates and noting any visual discrepancies.

ā€œRon DeSantis, youā€™re good to go. Tim Scott, youā€™re good to go. Nikki Haley, Iā€™m going to have to ask you to leave. Per GOP rules, you are not permitted to state your gender as ā€˜femaleā€™ and then enter the debate wearing a pantsuit.ā€

At press time, Donald Trump, who refused to participate in the debate, argued that as a former president of the United States, his genital inspection should remain classified.

MILWAUKEEā€”Lining up in the hallway dressed in hospital gowns, Republican presidential candidates underwent mandatory genital checks ahead of their first debate Wednesday.

ā€œPlease state your name, date of birth, and gender,ā€ said the Republican National Committeeā€™s staff physician, who then put on glasses, snapped on gloves, and began feeling around the exposed groins of all eight candidates and noting any visual discrepancies.

ā€œRon DeSantis, youā€™re good to go. Tim Scott, youā€™re good to go. Nikki Haley, Iā€™m going to have to ask you to leave. Per GOP rules, you are not permitted to state your gender as ā€˜femaleā€™ and then enter the debate wearing a pantsuit.ā€

At press time, Donald Trump, who refused to participate in the debate, argued that as a former president of the United States, his genital inspection should remain classified.

genitals dont determine gender right??

I've seen your posts. The idea of either of you "observing" anything in any serious fashion just makes me laugh. You're both figuratively blind as bats.
"Either" of me? I am only one person.

The drugs your mother is giving you don't seem to be working, child.

"Either" of me? I am only one person.

The drugs your mother is giving you don't seem to be working, child.
Can you not see that I quoted two people in one post?

Or did you not realize that was possible?

Or maybe you just didn't read the post?

Anywho IDK why I'm concerned with your inability to see the obvious anymore since I already addressed it.

Forum List

Back