List black people's privileges here.

How about this - and I'm being fairly serious here - If you are Black and you play by the rules, and you are reasonably intelligent, you can have the world by the ass.

"Playing by the rules" equals,
  • making the most of your free public education, as well as,
  • taking advantage of scholarships and whatnot that are geared to People of Color,
  • getting an education or a trade that actually has economic value in the real world,
  • speaking good grammatical (American) English, at least when speaking to people outside your inner circle,
  • dressing like a normal person,
  • grooming yourself like a normal person,
  • avoiding unemployment (it's easy if you try) and working diligently at your job,
  • not looking for reasons to be offended,
  • engaging with a Christian Church,
  • not having children outside marriage,
  • strictly obeying the law and avoiding people who do not,
  • avoiding substance abuse,
  • making prudent decisions with your own finances (live within your means and avoid unnecessary debt), and finally,
  • if college ain't for you, considering military service as a springboard to adulthood.
You will be fine. Employers will covet your resume and your presence. Life will be good.

Thanks for the serious and thoughtful comments.

Yes, nowhere else in this world do people of African ancestry have more opportunities than here in the States. (That's why many African people want to come here, by the way.)

Yes, the treatment of African Americans before the 1960s was terrible (they even had to use separate drinking fountains in the South! Even Richard Nixon lamented the fact that they could not enter many restaurants in both the South AND North for lunch).

Since the1960s, Caucasians (especially those labeled "progressives") have done everything possible to make up for this country's discrimination against them.

That is why it is so sad that SOME of them continue to demonize Caucasian Americans.

I see that blacks do not have anymore privies than anyone else.
quotas.....guaranteeing an African American is not screwed over I get. Guranteeing potential bums to get so many hired or put into a college or whatever is a disgrace. This is the same for any privileged group and to the detriment of our nation as we are seeing against our real future enemy...China!

quotas.....guaranteeing an African American is not screwed over I get. Guranteeing potential bums to get so many hired or put into a college or whatever is a disgrace. This is the same for any privileged group and to the detriment of our nation as we are seeing against our real future enemy...China!
I can guarantee yous that they be no blacks laying bricks but one the forty years I did it.

Bigger schlongs..

Bigger schlongs..

anyone that has done strip searches on a regular basis, 10+ years as a Corrections officer, can tell you that's a myth.
Dammit! You wrecked Moonglows fantasy.
I just want to know why he did strip searches for ten plus years?
It isnt for the same reason that all the gay black men call you "Coonblow".

Bigger schlongs..

Bigger schlongs..

anyone that has done strip searches on a regular basis, 10+ years as a Corrections officer, can tell you that's a myth.
Don't think for a minute that I would deny you your place in society...

Bigger schlongs..

Bigger schlongs..

Part of the job.
So you are Miketx's sock...

It is funny how whites try telling us about privileges were are supposed to have based on them never being black.
Whites have an advocacy group-it's called the United States government. Blacks don't get 700 poijnts added to exams but whites pay top dollar to get their unqualified children into college. There are words blacks can't say and we aren't whining about why we can't call whites, wops, micks, guineas, pollacks, limeys, or degos.

Last edited:
Bigger schlongs..

Bigger schlongs..

Don't think for a minute that I would deny you your place in society...

When you have a nickname like "Coonblow", your place is super niche in our society. You wont be denying me anything. :laugh:

It is funny how whites try telling us about privileges were are supposed to have based on them never being black.
Whites have an advocacy group-it's called the United States government. Blacks don't get 700 poijnts added to exams but whites pay top dollar to get their unqualified children into college. There are words blacks can't say and we aren't whining about why we can't call whites, wops, micks, guineas, pollacks, limeys, or degos.

There are words blacks can't say and we aren't whining about why we can't call whites, wops, micks, guineas, pollacks, limeys, or degos.

When is the last time you, or anyone you know, use those terms?

Did a fight, or a protest, break out?

There are words blacks can't say and we aren't whining about why we can't call whites, wops, micks, guineas, pollacks, limeys, or degos.

I've heard plenty of whites use those terms. We don't think about wanting to use them. For some reason whites like you are butthurt because you can't call somebody black the n word.

I've heard plenty of whites use those terms. We don't think about wanting to use them. For some reason whites like you are butthurt because you can't call somebody black the n word.

For some reason whites like you are butthurt because you can't call somebody black the n word.

Whites like me?

are you going out of your way to prove you're a moron again?

The n word has never been a part of my vocabulary.

Even before 1965.

Lol. 188 years of white racial quotas that guaranteed whites privilege seems to be something those like you choose to ignore.

For some reason whites like you are butthurt because you can't call somebody black the n word.

Whites like me?

Even before 1965.
Yes, whites like you who whine about some perceived privilege we are supposed to be getting because we are black.

Whites like me?

Even before 1965.
Yes, whites like you who whine about some perceived privilege we are supposed to be getting because we are black.

perceived?

You really are blind, aren't you?

Whites like me?

Even before 1965.

perceived?

You really are blind, aren't you?
No. I am actually black and know what you say is not so.

Forum List

Back