List all the things America can totally reject the Democrats for in November

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Well, there is of course

inflation
shutting down the Keystone and other pipelines so we'd be dependent once again on countries who hate us
the way Bidim seems to want to get involved in the war in Ukraine..
China not respecting us
Russia, ditto
China emboldened by weak USA policies (so called)
promoting abortion up to the 9th month!

And I know I'm temporarily forgetting a few things but that's why we have to make a collective list

the #1 reason i hate Democrats: Biden's silliness and mistakes because he senile draws media attention away from serious topics like fentanyl on the border, wokeness in our military, and inflation

Roger Ailes' maxim is true, the media is biased toward covering 3 things: pictures, mistakes, and attacks. and boy does Biden make mistakes!

Last edited:
  • Banned
the #1 reason i hate Democrats: Biden's silliness and being senile draws media attention away from serious topics like fentanyl on the border, wokeness in our military, and inflation

Roger Ailes' maxim is true, the media is biased toward covering 3 things: pictures, mistakes, and attacks. and boy does Biden make mistakes!
I don't get Ailes's maxim at this time.. may have to read it again

but yeh, if I had to pick the primary thing that I despise about lefties.. hard to choose but the first thing that comes to mind is the way they are so EXTREME on abortion.. Now they are talking about (Ralph Northam was talking about but he is not alone) murderin children who are already born!

That says everything you need to know about these losers

I don't get Ailes's maxim at this time.. may have to read it again

but yeh, if I had to pick the primary thing that I despise about lefties.. hard to choose but the first thing that comes to mind is the way they are so EXTREME on abortion.. Now they are talking about (Ralph Northam was talking about but he is not alone) murderin children who are already born!

That says everything you need to know about these losers
oh i'll get to abortion!

• Banned
Crime...
Inflation...
Global instability...
Job losses...
and an out of control one sided Justice dept.
yeh, how could I even momentarily forget that last one! this is why Rs need to stick together and share info.. The damn Left sticks together, rarely attacking one of their own, and do so to promote heinous evil

The Rs need to stick together also, to fight that evil. NO RINOs in November! or any other time.

Medicare For All would end private insurance, which we're very satisfied with

• Banned
Medicare For All would end private insurance, which we're very satisfied with
It is communism

of course Obammie and bidim knew that you can't just implement communism all at once so they went after medical coverage for starters

Crime!

That is a big one

So many people are committing the crime of entering our country illegally and... Gee.. do u think they will likely obey all other laws? You'd be incredibly naive to think that. And the Left are counting on you being so naive.

Crime has gone up over 30% in a lot of areas in the US, just since bidim got into the WH (which itself was illegal)

Lawlessness has increased.. and as the saying goes the fish rots from the head down

I've noticed that people in general are far more rude, uncharitable, uncaring, even vicious since Trump "lost" (so called). Have u noticed this? Drivers are more rude, won't let you in when you need to get over into another lane and etc.

It is communism

of course Obammie and bidim knew that you can't just implement communism all at once so they went after medical coverage for starters
just because someone doesn't support Medicare For All, doesn't mean they don't believe in high quality affordable health care. someone should tell Bernie and co.

Back in reality, the public likes Democratic positions across the board. Hence their panic.

Most of the Republicans here, being devoted lifelong servants of the LordOfLies, just choose to lie about those postions. Hence this thread.

the free market can provide quality affordable health care better than the government. Obamacare made things WORSE. get it now?
yes, now that you put it in better words.

The free market can do everything better than govt. Even roads used to be paved by private entitites.. and they were of course kept in better shape then govt does

Forum List

Back