Hey, America.. Why was it "understandable" what Clinton did but Trump... OMG!

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Yeh, we remember how the Starr Report pretty much indicted Clinton but good old "forgiving" America didn't want the dude impeached.. so say the commentators of the era.

Trump's indiscretions were something like DECADES old and yet.. you hear the inconsistent (read: hypocritical) lefties (I know: What other kind is there?) just incessantly, relentlessly talk about Trump's past indiscretions or alleged indiscretions as though.. What? Leftists actually CARE about morals?

ha ha... too damn funny

Yeh, we remember how the Starr Report pretty much indicted Clinton but good old "forgiving" America didn't want the dude impeached.. so say the commentators of the era.

Trump's indiscretions were something like DECADES old and yet.. you hear the inconsistent (read: hypocritical) lefties (I know: What other kind is there?) just incessantly, relentlessly talk about Trump's past indiscretions or alleged indiscretions as though.. What? Leftists actually CARE about morals?

ha ha... too damn funny
But Trump wasn't impeached over his "indiscretions". He was impeached for 1) Trying to extort the leader of a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival, 2) Fomenting and initiating a full blown attempt at a coup to keep him in power complete with a side helping of insurrection. Both of which he should have been convicted and removed for.

Clinton was impeached for lying to the FBI about getting a blow job in the Oval Office. And Starr ended up bungling into that after wasting four years on Whitewater.

So the same things....:auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
But Trump wasn't impeached over his "indiscretions". He was impeached for 1) Trying to extort the leader of a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival, 2) Fomenting and initiating a full blown attempt at a coup to keep him in power complete with a side helping of insurrection. Both of which he should have been convicted and removed for.

Clinton was impeached for lying to the FBI about getting a blow job in the Oval Office. And Starr ended up bungling into that after wasting four years on Whitewater.

more fake news

Trump didn't do anything of the sort. But I realized a long time ago that Dims do not at all care about TRUTH and reality. All they care about is winning elections and having power over people.. so as to make everyone as insane as themselves. I tend to think that is not working any more.. In November, we will see it is not.

• Banned

By the way, i did NOT in OP bring up Impeachment as the primary topic. I brought up how lefties harp on Trump for his indiscretions but gave Clinton a pass. So you may want to.. i dunno... stick to thedamn topic

By the way, i did NOT in OP bring up Impeachment of either one. I brought up how lefties harp on Trump for his indiscretions but gave Clinton a pass. So you may want to.. i dunno... stick to thedamn topic
Outside of the women bringing civil lawsuits against him, I don't see very many people concerned with Trump's "indiscretions". They're more concerned with the fact that he has (and continues) to make every effort to tear this country in two.

• Banned
Outside of the women bringing civil lawsuits against him, I don't see very many people concerned with Trump's "indiscretions". They're more concerned with the fact that he has (and continues) to make every effort to tear this country in two.
more fake news.

but there are and always will be people who believe what the lying msm tell them

Drink our Kool-aid, they say... as the spider to the fly

Trump was impeached for fabricated BULLSHIT.
Literally the biggest display of childish behavior I've ever witnessed from democrat politicians.

And no, Clinton shouldn't have been impeached either. Also an absurd display from the right. He was certainly guilty of lying but who wouldn't in those circumstances? Ridiculous

Just wait until Potatohead's Justice Department comes up with the excuse that Hunter Biden had "no intent" of being corrupt.

ha ha... too damn funny
Clinton owned up to it, eventually.

Trump has never admitted to any of his short comings, nor ever in a million gazillion years, apologized for any of them. He just doubles down, and lies some more!

People forgive people who admit their fallings.... their falling short of the glory of God?

fake news. It is the Ds who try to tear us apart, try to get Blacks to hate Whites and vice versa. They seem to be doing a good job because of their useful idiots who can't think 4 themselves.

And saying that virtually no one is focused on Trump's past indiscretions is a lie. The far left never had any serious criticism of his policies, to speak of, so they ALWAYS had the go-to of said indiscretions and used it like a flippin hammer on Conservatives.

It didn't work but the useful idiots kept thinking it was a valid criticism

because they were told to think that by the powers in media that be.

[roll eyes smiley]

Clinton owned up to it, eventually.

Trump has never admitted to any of his short comings, nor ever in a million gazillion years, apologized for any of them. He just doubles down, and lies some more!

People forgive people who admit their fallings.... their falling short of the glory of God?
what a bunch of crap

Trump did more than utter insincere words like Bull Clinton

HE

Helped

Over-turn

Roe

Check-mate

Just wait until Potatohead's Justice Department comes up with the excuse that Hunter Biden had "no intent" of being corrupt.
yeh, the Left never have ill intent, only the Rs

I guess it's time for elite Rs to use the same excuse?

fake news. It is the Ds who try to tear us apart, try to get Blacks to hate Whites and vice versa. They seem to be doing a good job because of their useful idiots who can't think 4 themselves.

And saying that virtually no one is focused on Trump's past indiscretions is a lie. The far left never had any serious criticism of his policies, to speak of, so they ALWAYS had the go-to of said indiscretions and used it like a flippin hammer on Conservatives.

It didn't work but the useful idiots kept thinking it was a valid criticism

because they were told to think that by the powers in media that be.

[roll eyes smiley]
You start every response with "fake news"? Seems like it. Not very original. Let's see, "you can grab them by the kitty" should have been Game Over right there.
I feel bad for poor Gary Hart. Man, did he get the shaft. Now???? No one would blink at it. :)

Again with "his policies"....WHAT policies? He had nothing that wasn't someone else's idea. He isn't capable of thinking on that level.

You start every response with "fake news"? Seems like it. Not very original. Let's see, "you can grab them by the kitty" should have been Game Over right there.
I feel bad for poor Gary Hart. Man, did he get the shaft. Now???? No one would blink at it. :)

Again with "his policies"....WHAT policies? He had nothing that wasn't someone else's idea. He isn't capable of thinking on that level.
says the moron who voted for the Hair Sniffer who left Americans behind in Afghanistan

[roll eyes]

Forum List

Back