Lisa Page said FBI discussed charging Hillary Clinton with 'gross negligence' in 2016, and DOJ ....

The crazies have been accusing her of multiple felonies for nearly 3 decades. She must have some dirt on Republicans or Trump, both Bushes and Reagan wouldn`t have been protecting her for all of these years. Does anyone know a cure for HDS?

You or I would have been in prison for what Hillary did.
Why has Trump been protecting her for over 2 years now? The statute of limitations for imaginary crimes must have gone by I suppose. I don`t know, you tell me!

The crazies have been accusing her of multiple felonies for nearly 3 decades. She must have some dirt on Republicans or Trump, both Bushes and Reagan wouldn`t have been protecting her for all of these years. Does anyone know a cure for HDS?

Why has Trump been protecting her for over 2 years now? The statute of limitations for imaginary crimes must have gone by I suppose. I don`t know, you tell me!

Trump has never been the AG.

Why do you support crime and corruption?

I do not support the Trump crime family and no one connected to the Hillary Clinton campaign has been arrested. See the difference?

I do not support the Trump crime family and no one connected to the Hillary Clinton campaign has been arrested. See the difference?

Hillary wasn't arrested because Obama made sure that she skated.

Forum List

Back