Links no longer needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics forum is flooded with threads whose opening posts have no links. Are links no longer needed for open posts in the politics forum?

conservatives don't need links.

In fact, to REQUIRE a conservative to provide a link for any deranged claim he might make would be an infringement on his constitutional right to lie!

anyone REQUIRING a conservative to tell the truth is a NAZI FASCIST LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

at least, that is what conservatives keep telling me

Wrong

Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, Republicans, et al need a link, IF THEY ARE QUOTING SOMEONE, OR IF THEY ARE POSTING NEWS.

If they are posting an opinion, how can they link to it?
I've had my opinion threads sent to the rubber room plenty of times so I wondered what was up. Hell, I recently had a thread sent there for no link and it was in General Discussion. Seems some of our mods are unfairly selective or corrupt. Maybe it is why USMB has a reputation as a garbage site.

"I've had my opinion threads sent to the rubber room plenty of times "

Ever consider that may be been because of the content, and not the lack of a link?
Hey, it's your message board and you are a mod. Run it as you wish. If a career as a mod on a garbage site makes you happy, enjoy yourself.

I have been a mod in several places over the years, and currently a mod on FOUR websites now. I would be happy if you would stop complaining like a child here, and resolve your unhappiness with mods through the PM system.
No one forced you to enter this thread, either.

You don't understand WHY I made the post?

:rolleyes:
To bitch. About something. Anything. Because your life sucks, so everyone else’s should suck, too.
It’s the conservative way.

Politics forum is flooded with threads whose opening posts have no links. Are links no longer needed for open posts in the politics forum?

In fact, to REQUIRE a conservative to provide a link for any deranged claim he might make would be an infringement on his constitutional right to lie!

anyone REQUIRING a conservative to tell the truth is a NAZI FASCIST LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

Wrong

Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, Republicans, et al need a link, IF THEY ARE QUOTING SOMEONE, OR IF THEY ARE POSTING NEWS.

I've had my opinion threads sent to the rubber room plenty of times so I wondered what was up. Hell, I recently had a thread sent there for no link and it was in General Discussion. Seems some of our mods are unfairly selective or corrupt. Maybe it is why USMB has a reputation as a garbage site.

Ever consider that may be been because of the content, and not the lack of a link?
Hey, it's your message board and you are a mod. Run it as you wish. If a career as a mod on a garbage site makes you happy, enjoy yourself.

I have been a mod in several places over the years, and currently a mod on FOUR websites now. I would be happy if you would stop complaining like a child here, and resolve your unhappiness with mods through the PM system.
No one forced you to enter this thread, either.

You don't understand WHY I made the post?

:rolleyes:
To bitch. About something. Anything. Because your life sucks, so everyone else’s should suck, too.
It’s the conservative way.

It is clear you didn't understand my post at all.

Cheers.

Your boi berg80 continuously posts unlinked opinion/flame bait in the forum every day...So shut you commie face.
Oddball’s content-free post? Still there!

Your boi berg80 continuously posts unlinked opinion/flame bait in the forum every day...So shut you commie face.
I think this is another case of dems accusing others of what they are guilty of,,,

Wrong

I vote to move this topic to the rubber room!

because you hate free speech?

or is there a second reason?
moving it to an appropriate forum doesnt take away from free speech you dumbass,,,

mudwhistle has an OP;

"DISSOLVE the democratic party"

which is still in;

forums US discussion politics

so I started an OP;

"ban the republican party"

which was moved to the rubber room.....

there is obvious conservative bias on this board

but I expect conservatives to be unfair and biased...

they are, after all, human garbage
so by your own admission you started a flame thread in response to something that butthurt you,,,

your free speech still wasnt violated,,,

What you need a link to your personal opinion now?

I vote to move this topic to the rubber room!

because you hate free speech?

or is there a second reason?
moving it to an appropriate forum doesnt take away from free speech you dumbass,,,

mudwhistle has an OP;

"DISSOLVE the democratic party"

which is still in;

forums US discussion politics

so I started an OP;

"ban the republican party"

which was moved to the rubber room.....

there is obvious conservative bias on this board

but I expect conservatives to be unfair and biased...

they are, after all, human garbage
so by your own admission you started a flame thread in response to something that butthurt you,,,

your free speech still wasnt violated,,,

by my own admission I started a thread that was practically a CARBON COPY of the one started by mudwhistle suggesting BANNING (dissolving) the democratic party.

I merely asked the same question but directed it at a different party.

are YOU saying that mudwhistles OP was just a FLAME thread because he was BUTTHURT?

the point, moron, is that BOTH posts were PRACTICALLY IDENTICAL but only ONE got censored

Left this open so that a conversation could happen.

I should have closed it for discussing mod actions in open forum.

unfortunately, a couple of posters have turned it into a flame fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back