Linin' Up To Invest!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There certainly are interesting venues for investment these days....

Defying death has been mankind's single biggest wish. Now several companies backed by high-profile big tech founders have joined the hunt to find a solution.

Last year, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos began funding Altos Labs, which is researching on how to reverse the ageing process.

Bezos had declared last year that he would be devoting time to philanthropic activities after stepping down as CEO from the online retail giant. Nobel Prize winner Shinya Yamanaka reportedly joined Alto Labs as chair on the scientific advisory board, signalling the company's intent."

Now.....since I have Amazon Prime.....can I get an extra decade delivered for free?????

There certainly are interesting venues for investment these days....

Defying death has been mankind's single biggest wish. Now several companies backed by high-profile big tech founders have joined the hunt to find a solution.

Last year, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos began funding Altos Labs, which is researching on how to reverse the ageing process.

Bezos had declared last year that he would be devoting time to philanthropic activities after stepping down as CEO from the online retail giant. Nobel Prize winner Shinya Yamanaka reportedly joined Alto Labs as chair on the scientific advisory board, signalling the company's intent."

Now.....since I have Amazon Prime.....can I get an extra decade delivered for free?????
Can we deviate a bit from your exact topic? You can get another 7 years by moving to Hong Kong or you can get another 3 years by moving to Canada. But of course you would need to modify your lifestyle in both cases.

To the specific topic: There's little doubt that science is making advances on the quest to prolong life. I think we can see a correlation in the care provided to the very wealthy. Perhaps Britain's royal family could serve as an example. They're not genetically superior in some way in my opinion but they do receive the very best health care their country can provide.

Is this consistent with life expectancies in other countries?

Is there another factor we need to look at that can explain some lower life expectancies in some countries? Does a belief system that suggests a second life have any negative effect on a country's people living their present life?

....for eternity!
Are you abandoning your discussion hon? I've provided you with a few openings but now I suspect you're afraid of pursuing anything further. I even offered you a free 7 years!

Can we at least assume that your topic would first apply to the very wealthy as opposed to America's poor? If so then we can take my example of the royals as somewhat applicable to current advances in medicine.

Forum List

Back