Line up, lefties! Billionaire Moderna CEO orders 4th shot for fall 2022

One booster in five months, one in fall. Meh. None of the family have been sick. Unvaxxed FIL dead ( before vaccines available). Unvaxxed MIL now a long termer but takes vaxxes.
And you keep pulling the trigger hoping the next chamber is empty.............If that is what floats your boat...........HURRY........OMICRON IS COMING FOR YOU.

If you still need a booster after being jabbed, and still need to be tested after being jabbed, and still need to wear a mask after being jabbed, and still get hospitalized after being jabbed, then it's probably time to admit you've been conned.
You're the ones getting tested, you're the ones going to the doctors with no symptoms, you're the ones booking other appointments, you're the ones delaying other treatments.
I'm not the one overwhelming the Health Care System.

You are.

~S~

And you keep pulling the trigger hoping the next chamber is empty.............If that is what floats your boat...........HURRY........OMICRON IS COMING FOR YOU.
Works for me. You do you. I literally could care less what people outside my family do.

Works for me. You do you. I literally could care less what people outside my family do.
I'm ok with that...........but the Gov't is doing everything it can to try and force it here............So it continues.

When the gov't will STFU and mind it's own business........then we will too.

No idea what you're talking about. This thread is about the billionaire CEO of Moderna informing you that you "need" a 4th shot in the fall. If you're only triple-vaxxed come September, you'll be killing Grandma.
Only if Grandma is unvaxxed.

How do we know that any of these elitists in government and the private sector have truly gotten the vaccine and multiple boosters?

They lie all the time. I don't believe they got the shots.
Trump said he got the Trump Vaccine and the booster. Trump never lies, amiright?

I'm ok with that...........but the Gov't is doing everything it can to try and force it here............So it continues.

When the gov't will STFU and mind it's own business........then we will too.
Or until you die from Covid of course. But again you do you.

I feel like I need another shot just thinking about it.

Personally I've learned to enjoy them, and my doctor enjoys giving them. I pre-arrange my shots on a monthly basis.

Forum List

Back