Line up, lefties! Billionaire Moderna CEO orders 4th shot for fall 2022

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I can't wait to see the 4-vaxxed going after the 3-vaxxed for "killing Grandma".

LOL

Moderna CEO says fourth dose of COVID-19 vax will be needed this fall​

Moderna CEO warns people may need fourth Covid shot as efficacy of boosters likely to decline over time

KEY POINTS

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the efficacy of boosters against Covid-19 will likely decline over time, and some people may need a fourth shot by the fall."I would expect that it's not going to hold great," Bancel said, during a Goldman Sachs interview, referring to the strength of the single booster shots.A random mutation could change the course of the pandemic again, Bancel warned.

Huh, woman ceo. What will they come up with next? Women football players?

Aaaanyway

The "ceo" is letting us know how.....

Nevermind, we are wasting our time.

No idea what you're talking about. This thread is about the billionaire CEO of Moderna informing you that you "need" a 4th shot in the fall. If you're only triple-vaxxed come September, you'll be killing Grandma.

The claim was it was all a "lefty" thing so I noted that Trump supported the shots also.

We're not leftists who blindly follow what our "leaders" tell us. We have this crazy ability you lack, it's called "critical thinking".

So Trump was being crazy when he said this?

How do we know that any of these elitists in government and the private sector have truly gotten the vaccine and multiple boosters?

They lie all the time. I don't believe they got the shots.

One booster in five months, one in fall. Meh. None of the family have been sick. Unvaxxed FIL dead ( before vaccines available). Unvaxxed MIL now a long termer but takes vaxxes.

So Trump was being crazy when he said this?

Crazy might be a stretch. But anyone who's willing to jab themselves with something that was dumped on the market years ahead of a typical development & testing schedule is playing with fire.

I'm not opposed to vaccines. I am opposed to being a guinea pig.

Crazy might be a stretch. But anyone who's willing to jab themselves with something that was dumped on the market years ahead of a typical development & testing schedule is playing with fire.

I'm not opposed to vaccines. I am opposed to being a guinea pig.

Great. I'm not going to argue for you to get one.

Why stop with the 4th shot?

Lets make it 6 or 7.....heck.....lets make it 12 shots a year, one for every month.

Big Pharma knows what good for you, and for them.:wink:

1641593569296.png

In another year there will be a permanent IV attached to people. Giving endless doses of the Vaccine like an addiction. Fauci will be saying that progress is being made and that the dosages on the IV will be lowered in amounts entering the body. New fads in clubs will start with feel good drugs added to the Vaccine medication giving the best buzzes ever.

Forum List

Back