Lindsey Graham storms out of Jackson USSC hearing

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

WOW! Just wow! Is Lindsey okay or is he having an episode?

Oh, Lindsey and his little drama...

He had a bad date last night.

“I hope they all die in jail if they’re going to go back and kill Americans,” Graham said before grabbing a bottle of soda and stalking out. “That’s a better outcome than letting them go.”

-Graham

I agree.

The Taliban isn't interested in killing Americans.

The obvious on the Taliban being neutral to America is the unspoken truth that needs to be made clear. Regardless of the connotations of America not being concerned over the Taliban's religious preferences on the treatment of women and children.

Lindsey Graham walked out of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearing Tuesday after arguing with Judiciary Chairman Dick Durbin over the release of Guantanamo Bay detainees following his line of questioning of the Supreme Court nominee.
Durbin, who was trying to defend President Joe Biden's nominee against Graham following his 30 minutes of questioning, spoke to the recidivism rate of those released.
'If you're going to talk about what I said, I'm going to respond to what you said,' Graham shot back, turning his microphone on. 'If we close Gitmo and move them to Colorado, do you support indefinite detention under the law of war for these detainees?'
'As long as they're dangerous, I hope they all die in jail if they're going to go back and kill Americans,' Graham said, starting to raise his voice.
'It won't bother me one bit if 39 of them die in prison,' he continued. 'That's a better outcome than letting them go.'

Comment:
Graham has a very valid point about Judge Jackson being soft on crime.

Lindsey Graham walked out of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearing Tuesday after arguing with Judiciary Chairman Dick Durbin over the release of Guantanamo Bay detainees following his line of questioning of the Supreme Court nominee.
Durbin, who was trying to defend President Joe Biden's nominee against Graham following his 30 minutes of questioning, spoke to the recidivism rate of those released.
'If you're going to talk about what I said, I'm going to respond to what you said,' Graham shot back, turning his microphone on. 'If we close Gitmo and move them to Colorado, do you support indefinite detention under the law of war for these detainees?'
'As long as they're dangerous, I hope they all die in jail if they're going to go back and kill Americans,' Graham said, starting to raise his voice.
'It won't bother me one bit if 39 of them die in prison,' he continued. 'That's a better outcome than letting them go.'

Comment:
You should cut and paste full stories more. The mods agree with you.

Kill every swinging dick of them! What's wrong with that, lefty?

Comment:
They all deserve a day in court, whether that be domestic or military....If they're that dangerous, convict them and lock them up....Don't just hold them without due process indefinitely.

Forgotten the 6 Jan detainees so soon?

Graham is dead wrong on this one.

Forum List

Back