Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

See, there is not reason Kavanaugh isn’t qualified for the SCOTUS.

This whole thing is a bullshit scam.

Let’s hope Dimms suffer at the polls.

Dimms seem to forget that every woman has a father, and many have sons and husbands and brothers and would not want to see them treated this way.

Republicans are the ones running a bullshit scam.

Reps are the ones who will suffer at the polls especially in suburban districts.

Dimms seem to forget that every woman has a father, and many have sons and husbands and brothers and would not want to see them treated this way.

Reps are the ones who will suffer at the polls especially in suburban districts.

you make me laugh!

so ridiculous..

I love how Liberals seem APPAULED by someone DRINKING BEER in college....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did the partiers of the 1960s become a bunch fo fucking squares?

BARACK OBAMA ADMITTED TO DOING BLOW.

Why can't Kavanaigh drink beer in college?

Fuck Dimms.

Kavanaugh said he didn't drink heavily. HE lied to CONGRESS SEVERAL TIMES.

Fuck you and fuck Trump.

you make me laugh!

so ridiculous..

Morons like you are so ridiculous.

I love how Liberals seem APPAULED by someone DRINKING BEER in college....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did the partiers of the 1960s become a bunch fo fucking squares?

BARACK OBAMA ADMITTED TO DOING BLOW.

Why can't Kavanaigh drink beer in college?

Fuck Dimms.

Kavanaugh said he didn't drink heavily. HE lied to CONGRESS SEVERAL TIMES.

Fuck you and fuck Trump.

Once again he was a light weight preppy .

Democrats have lost everything.

you make me laugh!

so ridiculous..

There are not enough of you idiots to win elections anymore.

you make me laugh!

so ridiculous..

aww let me cry here...

not really :laugh:

You wish. Democrats will still win the House and the Senate is up for grabs.

you make me laugh!

so ridiculous..

aww let me cry here...

not really :laugh:

Not unless you are looking at yourself in the mirror. :21:

You wish. Democrats will still win the House and the Senate is up for grabs.
They are going to get blown out.

Extreme left wing authoritarianism has cost the Democrats all but the most hardcore Democrat areas, and we are working on those.

Republicans honored Obama's win by voting to Confirm Sotomayor and Kaegan.

The Democrat PiecesOS do not just want to NOT honor Trump's win, they want to destroy every aspect of a good man-s life.

Every Democrat involved in this should be ashamed of themselves and should be stripped of their position in the US Senate and sent home.

Dummy, that may have some thing to do with the fact that Sotomayor, Kaegan and Goresuch were not credibly accused by anyone of an assault.
Neither has Kavanaugh.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford
It’s ok snooks. No one expects trumpkins to give a flying. The point was for their to be an actual investigation. Not that trump scum want one.

Loons

Right...an actual investigation into allegations that Diane Feinstein sat on until two days before the confirmation vote? I hate to point out the facts here, Jillian but if Democrats on that board REALLY wanted to get at the truth...they would have started an "actual investigation" when Feinstein was first contacted by Ford! Kindly explain why they waited! This was always a way to stall the confirmation of a qualified candidate...and it remains that to this day!

The Democrat PiecesOS do not just want to NOT honor Trump's win, they want to destroy every aspect of a good man-s life.

Every Democrat involved in this should be ashamed of themselves and should be stripped of their position in the US Senate and sent home.

Dummy, that may have some thing to do with the fact that Sotomayor, Kaegan and Goresuch were not credibly accused by anyone of an assault.
Neither has Kavanaugh.

Yes he was, even Trump said as much

Neither has Kavanaugh.

Who cares if Trump thinks she is credible. The rest of the world does not.

Kavanaugh hasn't been accused by anyone credible.

Neither has Kavanaugh.

Who cares if Trump thinks she is credible.

It is HIS NOMENEE getting accused.

If even this guy says you are full of shit imagine what "the world" thinks.

You fools reside on the moon, believing whatever you want to.

Trump did NOT say he thought she was 'CREDIBLE' - go back and watch / read it again! He said 'COMPELLING'.

They are NOT the same nothing, genius. :p

Forum List

Back