Lindsey Graham is the war criminal

Idiot, no one is forcing them to do anything. They could have surrendered over a year ago. If not for Joe, they would have gotten their asses handed to them over a year ago and this war would be long over.
Instead an underdog holds off an invader. I hear they're getting F-16's soon :thup:

Instead an underdog holds off an invader.
Hold off nothing. The Russians have taken a third of the country despite the USA, England, France, Spain, Germany, Poland and a half dozen other countries backing them up!

I hear they're getting F-16's soon
That'll just cause the Russians to amp things up. You idiots just never learn.

At least I'm not some washed up has-been like you working Jiffy Lube changing motor oil to make a living. You're the jackass who probably always forgets to replace the pan plug or leaves it loose.
Tooby blooby still the losin living fool

Hold off nothing. The Russians have taken a third of the country despite the USA, England, France, Spain, Germany, Poland and a half dozen other countries backing them up!

That'll just cause the Russians to amp things up. You idiots just never learn.
They're holding them off, and NATO hasn't even shown up yet.

They're holding them off, and NATO hasn't even shown up yet.

Guess you don't know that Russia and China are teaming up. Ask the South Koreans.

In this video Lindsey is applauding the DEAD RUSSIANS. You know the men FORCED to fight lest they risk Prison or worse.
He literally says DEAD RUSSIANS ARE A GOOD THING AND ITS THE BEST MONEY WEVE EVER SPENT.

Pure fucking evil

Obviously Putin is a scumbag and equally awful but the men being forced to fight and die make Lindsey smile with glee.

Disgusting human being

Lindsay is a fascist. Lindsay is a closeted homo. There are WAY TOO MANY OF THOSE IN HIGH PLACES in DC....

Pelosi
Schiff
homO

In this video Lindsey is applauding the DEAD RUSSIANS. You know the men FORCED to fight lest they risk Prison or worse.
He literally says DEAD RUSSIANS ARE A GOOD THING AND ITS THE BEST MONEY WEVE EVER SPENT.

Pure fucking evil

Obviously Putin is a scumbag and equally awful but the men being forced to fight and die make Lindsey smile with glee.

Disgusting human being

As usual, Tucker Carlson created a fake edit of what Graham actually said.

In his bullshit video, Graham says, "And the Russians are dying". Then there is a really obvious jump-cut to Graham then saying "best money we ever spent."

But here is the ACTUAL conversation, and you can see Tucker DELIBERATELY reversed the remarks by Graham.

Graham: The things you do for your country.

Zelenskyy: Thank you very much for your coming. Thank you very much. Thanks United States, people of the United States for all big support, President Biden, bipartisan support, Congress, and (inaudible) thank you so much.

Graham: Bipartisan support.

Zelenskyy: Yes, it's very important, so we appreciate for... We know that from (inaudible) we have total support. It's $38 billion, and big, big support. Very important.

Graham: It's the best money we've ever spent.

Zelenskyy: Thank you so much.

Graham: Now, we're on four hundred... let's see, this is the 457th day of a war that was supposed to last three days. You amaze me. Your country amazes me.

Zelenskyy: It's about our people and all of your people. Your people help our people ...all our appreciations.

Graham: You remind me of our better selves in America, that there was a time in America that we were this way, fighting until the last person, we're gonna be free or die.

Zelenskyy: Free or die.

Graham: Free or die.

Zelenskyy: Now you are free.

Graham: Yes.

Zelenskyy: And we will be.

Graham: And the Russians are dying.

Zelenskyy: Yes, but they came to our territory.

Graham: Yeah.

Zelenskyy: We are not fighting on their territory.

Worthy of note is that this is Tuckers official launch. He got 3.3 million views in less than 2 hours.
A ten minute video every few weeks compared to a nightly hour long show.

winning-2.jpg

He shouldn't be giddy at anyone being killed.
Why not? It's okay to be giddy about Nazi Germany's soldiers being killed, and it is equally okay to be giddy about imperialist Putin's soldiers being killed.

A vote for Trump is a vote for peace. Having said that I want DeSantis to win.
A vote for Trump is a vote for Russia to occupy Kyiv.

Worthy of note is that this is Tuckers official launch. He got 3.3 million views in less than 2 hours.

Oh, there's definitely an audience for Carlson among conservatives.

No one ever went broke trying to convince conservatives they were victims.

Graham is right. This is the best money we've ever spent.

Putin is getting his balls kicked up to his chin, and his military is being destroyed, which will make him no longer a threat to other nations.

Worth every penny.

Graham is right. This is the best money we've ever spent.

Putin is getting his balls kicked up to his chin, and his military is being destroyed, which will make him no longer a threat to other nations.

Worth every penny.
Russia already has a demographic crisis and a population in collapse.

And its solution is to send its young men into a meat grinder by the hundreds of thousands?

1686106533835.png

Forum List

Back