Lindsey Graham; "If the shoe were on the other foot they'd be yelling treason right now."

Would any of you lefties be OK with Trump wiretapping and spying on Biden campaign?
You present a non sequitur fallacy as a question based on either your ignorance of the facts or your ignorance blended with your political bias!

I have a good feeling that you don't have a clue of what the initial investigation that started in the Summer of 2016 and the current "investigation" that began in a political timely manner as Election 2020 came to the fore. BTW, the Trump Campaign's Opponent Research has been going along for a while with Lil' Lindsey Graham now who is waffling right now to issue a raft of Senate subpoenas instead of DOJ subpoenas. How very odd that the FBI, CIA and NSA aren't involved to look at ALL of the evidence that was gathered back in 2016, don't you think? Or is that the Orange One's way to keep the chaos flowing?

Would any of you lefties be OK with Trump wiretapping and spying on Biden campaign?
You present a non sequitur fallacy as a question based on either your ignorance of the facts or your ignorance blended with your political bias!

I have a good feeling that you don't have a clue of what the initial investigation that started in the Summer of 2016 and the current "investigation" that began in a political timely manner as Election 2020 came to the fore. BTW, the Trump Campaign's Opponent Research has been going along for a while with Lil' Lindsey Graham now who is waffling right now to issue a raft of Senate subpoenas instead of DOJ subpoenas. How very odd that the FBI, CIA and NSA aren't involved to look at ALL of the evidence that was gathered back in 2016, don't you think? Or is that the Orange One's way to keep the chaos flowing?

Essentially, you're still implying that Trump colluded with Russians.

1590861253010.jpg

My God Man, can't you get a fucking thing right and refrain from deflecting to another quasi relevant point? And I was right in my initial post to you..."you don't have a clue of what the initial investigation that started in the Summer of 2016 and the current "investigation" that began in a political timely manner as Election 2020 came to the fore."

Here's a hint to the clue of the first part of the clue of the second part...more than one part to the puzzle you fucking IDIOT! In the world politic, things are not static and subject to action, inspiring additional actions, ad nauseam. Confusing you a tad........I'm not at all surprised, you fucking dullard!

Obama officials are sweating bullets right now.;)

The committee on Thursday was slated to vote on whether to give Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., the power to issue subpoenas, which would cover documents, communications and witness testimony in a public setting or behind closed doors for any “current or former executive branch official or employee involved in the ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ investigation.”

SENATE HOMELAND SECURITY COMMITTEE APPROVES SUBPOENAS FOR OBAMA OFFICIALS, DOCUMENTS IN RUSSIA PROBE, UNMASKING REVIEW

But after two hours of debate, Graham decided to hold off on issuing the more than 50 subpoenas to former Obama officials until the panel convenes again next week on June 11.

The title quote is toward the end of the interview.....after 4:30

like trump and trumpers they could just IGNORE the subpoenas....

My God Man, can't you get a fucking thing right and refrain from deflecting to another quasi relevant point? And I was right in my initial post to you..."you don't have a clue of what the initial investigation that started in the Summer of 2016 and the current "investigation" that began in a political timely manner as Election 2020 came to the fore."

Here's a hint to the clue of the first part of the clue of the second part...more than one part to the puzzle you fucking IDIOT! In the world politic, things are not static and subject to action, inspiring additional actions, ad nauseam. Confusing you a tad........I'm not at all surprised, you fucking dullard!

Summer of 2016... yeah, Democrats realized they might lose the elections... that's what happened.

The rest is pretty much summarized by Ted Cruz....

Looking back next year, this will be the straw that broke their back.
The media put us through 4 years of lies, got caught and now won't come clean.
When the crooked Obama officials are arrested and Trump is reelected, watch them all try to start doing honest journalism like Fox, but it will be too little too late.

Summer of 2016... yeah, Democrats realized they might lose the elections... that's what happened.

You really don't know shit about that little slice of history, and you truly are a dullard.
Not even close dummy! The Dems were sure of defeating Trump until late on Election night when a number of late States tallied votes defied the POLLS and went for Trump and not Clinton, you ignoramus! I told you ya couldn't get anything straight in your fucking head!
So you're leaving Cruz to spew RWNJ propaganda because it's too damn hard for you to regurgitate given the vacuum 'filling' your cranium? A two minute video and you can't follow or understand it, boi? You're fucking pathetic, but typical of the type of sheep in Trump's flock! Yes, you have nothing to say for yourself, but you have been taught to C&P articles and video links to let your minders' propaganda be spread! Ta Ta dummy!

You really don't know shit about that little slice of history, and you truly are a dullard.
Not even close dummy! The Dems were sure of defeating Trump until late on Election night when a number of late States tallied votes defied the POLLS and went for Trump and not Clinton, you ignoramus! I told you ya couldn't get anything straight in your fucking head!
So you're leaving Cruz to spew RWNJ propaganda because it's too damn hard for you to regurgitate given the vacuum 'filling' your cranium? A two minute video and you can't follow or understand it, boi? You're fucking pathetic, but typical of the type of sheep in Trump's flock! Yes, you have nothing to say for yourself, but you have been taught to C&P articles and video links to let your minders' propaganda be spread! Ta Ta dummy!

Someone is getting mad. Love it.

Leftist commies are getting exposed every single day, and you know what that means.

1473547282068.jpg

I’d have a problem with any president directing an investigation into their opponent. However, Obama was not the one telling the DoJ to do any of this. The FBI did, on their own, and although one of the warrants was improper, the investigation itself was properly handled and was never used for any political purposes.

I’d have a problem with any president directing an investigation into their opponent. However, Obama was not the one telling the DoJ to do any of this. The FBI did, on their own, and although one of the warrants was improper, the investigation itself was properly handled and was never used for any political purposes.

All handled "by the book". Right?

Just as Rice repeatedly said it in her email to herself, right before she left the office. Nothing to see here folks.
I don't know anything. Barry knows nothing. But we know, it was all "by the book".

1589243811710.png

Just as Rice repeatedly said it in her email to herself, right before she left the office. Nothing to see here folks.
I don't know anything. Barry knows nothing. But we know, it was all "by the book".

View attachment 347974
You know that you don’t have a strong case when the best evidence something was done improperly is an email where they talk about making sure everything is done properly.

View attachment 347974
You know that you don’t have a strong case when the best evidence something was done improperly is an email where they talk about making sure everything is done properly.

I think the best evidence that things weren't dont property is probably Congressional testimony in which the people involved admitted they had no legal basis to open an investigation.

But that's just me.

View attachment 347974

I think the best evidence that things weren't dont property is probably Congressional testimony in which the people involved admitted they had no legal basis to open an investigation.

But that's just me.

That would be good evidence if it actually happened. I assume you’re referring to Rosenstein’s testimony which has been mischaracterized.

Forum List

Back