Lindsey Graham; "If the shoe were on the other foot they'd be yelling treason right now."

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Obama officials are sweating bullets right now.;)

The committee on Thursday was slated to vote on whether to give Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., the power to issue subpoenas, which would cover documents, communications and witness testimony in a public setting or behind closed doors for any “current or former executive branch official or employee involved in the ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ investigation.”

SENATE HOMELAND SECURITY COMMITTEE APPROVES SUBPOENAS FOR OBAMA OFFICIALS, DOCUMENTS IN RUSSIA PROBE, UNMASKING REVIEW

But after two hours of debate, Graham decided to hold off on issuing the more than 50 subpoenas to former Obama officials until the panel convenes again next week on June 11.

The title quote is toward the end of the interview.....after 4:30

Last edited:
He isn't going to do anything. Haven't we learned this by now? The GOP had plenty to prosecute with the Benghazi investigation and did nothing. They had plenty in the IRS investigation and did nothing. Just millions more in taxpayer dollars for media facetime.

They shouldn't begin this investigation this early in the year.

If it fizzles, and their is considerable risk it will, they will be left scrambling to find another issue. Graham should hold off until mid August so his investigation can really be rolling by late October. when the news services' coverage can have the greatest impact, whether there is any damning evidence or not.

Remember, patience is a virtue, and the GOP has very few of those.

If it fizzles, and their is considerable risk it will, they will be left scrambling to find another issue. Graham should hold off until mid August so his investigation can really be rolling by late October. when the news services' coverage can have the greatest impact, whether there is any damning evidence or not.

The media won't cover this at all.

by the time it makes a blip on the mainstream media radar it will be 2025

Bwahahah. The 502nd thread claiming the hammers about to drop in some way on Obama for something! Jesus. You righties will literally tell yourselves anything.
I'm not a 'rightie' by definition, but thanks for wearing your TDS button.
Where did I mention Trump or are you just ignorantly typing a list of ore determined responses?

Where did I mention Trump or are you just ignorantly typing like a monkey?
You pulled the knife on me by assuming I was a rightie.
I just kicked it out of your tiny hand. Now what ?
Claiming you’re not a righty but posting like one isn’t a difference. I’m not liberal I guess. I’m just correct about my ideas which seem to align very frequently with the left.

He isn't going to do anything. Haven't we learned this by now? The GOP had plenty to prosecute with the Benghazi investigation and did nothing. They had plenty in the IRS investigation and did nothing. Just millions more in taxpayer dollars for media facetime.
Like the millions wasted on impeachment. Oh it's coming. Obama administration and this whole Crossfire Hurricane operation was an attempt to subvert a free,fair, democratic, constitutional election.

Like the millions wasted on impeachment. Oh it's coming. Obama administration and this whole Crossfire Hurricane operation was an attempt to subvert a free,fair, democratic, constitutional election.

Yes, like the millions wasted on impeachment.

Nothing is going to happen.

The media won't cover this at all.
And half of the country hates Trump so bad, whatever laws the Obama team broke to try to derail him were justified, so it won't matter if it gets covered.
Half the country "hates" Trump? Oh really? I don't know what clairvoyant powers God gave you to see this? Based on your statement then that must mean half the country loves him.

They've already waited 3 1/2 years!

I suspect at the end, we'll conclude that some people did something

Yes, like the millions wasted on impeachment.

Nothing is going to happen.
Oh, I can assure you it's going to happen. Homeland Security Committee has the power to subpoena and I'm sure they are in consultation with Judiciary Committee. Knowing Graham I'm sure he wanted some measures in place to protect national security interest. No big deal. See you June 11th.

Where did I mention Trump or are you just ignorantly typing like a monkey?
You pulled the knife on me by assuming I was a rightie.
I just kicked it out of your tiny hand. Now what ?
Claiming you’re not a righty but posting like one isn’t a difference. I’m not liberal I guess. I’m just correct about my ideas which seem to align very frequently with the left.
You are a narcissist and have yet to consistently post "ideas" that are correct. Just your leftist opinions from information you gleaned from the leftist media propaganda.

The missing ingredient is that Obama Administration's subversion of the Constitution wasn't just against Trump BUT AGAINST EVERY AMERICAN!

Americas enemies have started an undeclared war on us: spying, Wuhan, rioting plus whatever comes next. If they're allowed to continue to get away unpunished our only option will be to hit Cntl Alt Del twice and reboot.

Forum List

Back