Would Trump declare war on Mexico if he were still in the White House?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve said it and said it and said it again….Mexico is America’s enemy number one….our greatest threat, a REAL existential threat.
What other nation destroys our public education, healthcare, social services and communities like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation robs our taxpayers like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation rapes and kills our people like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation takes from blacks like Mexico’s people do?

Is it time to go to war with the cartels AND Mexico?

Last edited:
I’ve said it and said it and said it again….Mexico is America’s enemy number one….our greatest threat, a REAL existential threat.
What other nation destroys our public education, healthcare, social services and communities like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation robs our taxpayers like Mexico’s people does?
What other nation rapes and kills our people like Mexico’s people does?

Sillyville.

I invite you to educate yourself.

"Joe Biden's wide open southern border" is to blame for fentanyl deaths in the U.S.
[IMG]
[IMG]

• Deaths from fentanyl jumped 23% in President Joe Biden’s first year in office to more than 70,000, but they’ve been increasing since 2014 and also rose during Donald Trump’s administration.
  • Although immigration encounters at the southern U.S. border have spiked under Biden’s watch, experts say most of the fentanyl coming into the U.S. from Mexico is coming through legal ports of entry. The vast majority of people sentenced for fentanyl trafficking are U.S. citizens, data shows.
  • The southern border is not wide open. Funding and staffing levels for border protection have remained consistent between the Trump and Biden administrations, and border laws and policies continue to be enforced.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...dens-border-policies-to-blame-for-fentanyl-d/

What other nation robs our taxpayers like Mexico’s people does?
What other nation rapes and kills our people like Mexico’s people does?

Putin would and we know Donny loves everything Vlad does.

Are you retarded? He'd just finish building the wall and beef up border patrol and ICE. A cartel incident isn't an act of war towards the united states. It's not Mexico itself weaponizing these people and sending them over here on purpose to take us down so Mexico can benefit somehow.

At most, Trump would send armed soldiers down to the border to patrol.

Probably would try to buy them first...like he wanted to buy Greenland. :)

Personally, I'd just split the difference and give Texas back to Mexico.
Then, I'm all for building that wall.

I invite you to educate yourself.

"Joe Biden's wide open southern border" is to blame for fentanyl deaths in the U.S.
[IMG]
[IMG]

• Deaths from fentanyl jumped 23% in President Joe Biden’s first year in office to more than 70,000, but they’ve been increasing since 2014 and also rose during Donald Trump’s administration.
  • Although immigration encounters at the southern U.S. border have spiked under Biden’s watch, experts say most of the fentanyl coming into the U.S. from Mexico is coming through legal ports of entry. The vast majority of people sentenced for fentanyl trafficking are U.S. citizens, data shows.
  • The southern border is not wide open. Funding and staffing levels for border protection have remained consistent between the Trump and Biden administrations, and border laws and policies continue to be enforced.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...dens-border-policies-to-blame-for-fentanyl-d/
Progs are vile and disgusting. Part and parcel of dismantling the world to remake it in their image and expecting to not see a scorched earth from it.

We all know he’s stupid but maybe he’s using Mexican as a collective term for all those from south of the border.
Because he is stupid enough to think EVERYTHING south of Texas is "Mexico" all the way to the South Pole, and that illegal immigrants never come from anywhere else in the world.

Why would he, the wall would of been finished and any illegal trying to cross the wall, would be shot on sight. Then toss the body back over into Mexico and let them deal with the corpse.

no...don't be stupid.

The blob was a coward.

Forum List

Back