Lindell Warns Dominion

Dominion has nothing to hide. They should welcome with open arms full transparency and auditing. They will come out smelling like roses and U.S allis will trust your systems once again.
There already have been several audits done with Dominion machines and nothing was found to be amiss...

Lindell???? Lol. I’m surprised he hasn’t been committed to the booby hatch yet.
The problem is that he’s pretty much mainstream GQP at this point. This is where most of the party is, lining up with the pillow guy, Rudy and the orange buffoon.

It’s funny, and then again it’s not.
It's like watching yer friend get sucked into a bad relationship.

Dominion has nothing to hide. They should welcome with open arms full transparency and auditing. They will come out smelling like roses and U.S allis will trust your systems once again.
There already have been several audits done with Dominion machines and nothing was found to be amiss...

I will never vote on a machine in my lifetime. I will just accept the outcome and let someone else fight the battle. No way I'm going to check a box in some hidden code and expect that it cannot be so much easier compromised than hand counting.

I will never vote on a machine in my lifetime. I will just accept the outcome and let someone else fight the battle. No way I'm going to check a box in some hidden code and expect that it cannot be so much easier compromised than hand counting.
You people in Canada vote by hand and count by hand.

Newsflash. We don't do that. We mark ballots and machines count them . And humans can RECOUNT them to check accuracy.

Newsflash. We don't do that. We mark ballots and machines count them . And humans can RECOUNT them to check accuracy.
We use a sharpie to blacken the circles next to a name and run them through a tabulation machine...and then we get a sticker.

Forum List

Back