lin wood Shared A Screenshot On Telegram That He Says Proves tucker carlson And Hunter Biden Have A 'Buddy-Buddy' Relationship

Trump separated the fighting in the group of lawyers and SHED both Wood and Powell fairly quickly, Dont believe that Trump actually hired either of them. Those 2 come from a long line of camera/microphone/ambulance chasers.

They BOTH have excellent expertise and litigation records, but their a bit like Trump in the spooky weird narcissis class.
February 11 2021
Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell hired another leading booster of the ex-president’s election conspiracy theories to defend her in a defamation suit by Dominion Voting Systems.

Powell, whose own lawsuits seeking to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in several swing states in the November election failed for lack of evidence, said Friday she had hired Georgia attorney L. Lin Wood to help represent her in the suit filed by the embattled voting machine company.

December 3 2021
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Nine lawyers allied with former President Donald Trump were ordered Thursday to pay Detroit and Michigan a total of $175,000 in sanctions for abusing the court system with a sham lawsuit challenging the 2020 election results.

The money, which must be paid within 30 days, will cover the legal costs of defending against the suit, which were more than $153,000 for the city and nearly $22,000 for the state.

U.S. District Judge Linda Parker, who agreed to impose sanctions in August in a scathing opinion, rejected most of the attorneys’ objections to Detroit’s proposed award, but she did reduce it by about $29,000. Those sanctioned include Sidney Powell, L. Lin Wood and seven other lawyers who were part of the lawsuit filed on behalf of six Republican voters after Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory over Trump.

In 2014 the Biden family's crimes were not evident. What is funny is that once Tucker learned about the Biden family crimes and exposed them, the Fake News Democrats insisted the "laptop from hell" was a conspiracy theory and ignored it. :heehee:

Not true at all. Not even in Ga. There are more concessions to convenience, but no loopholes on the security and accuracy features. GA's "revision" makes it easier to vote than in Brandon's homestate of Conn and about 22 other states.

Quit lying.

The issue is the low percentage of Black Voters in Conn versus Georgia.

The issue is the low percentage of Black Voters in Conn versus Georgia.

Wow kiddo, that's some muddled thinking right there. That DELAWARE or Connecticut can have HARSHER voting laws than Georgia "because they dont have a lot of blacks".

Why can I say? Maybe you're a racist??? NAWWW,, I wouldn't go there, but you sure are ignorant about the recent Georgia voting law.

Wow kiddo, that's some muddled thinking right there. That DELAWARE or Connecticut can have HARSHER voting laws than Georgia "because they dont have a lot of blacks".

Why can I say? Maybe you're a racist??? NAWWW,, I wouldn't go there, but you sure are ignorant about the recent Georgia voting law.

I'm not.

Forum List

Back