lin wood Shared A Screenshot On Telegram That He Says Proves tucker carlson And Hunter Biden Have A 'Buddy-Buddy' Relationship

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
According to lin wood Hunter Biden and tucker carlson are friends.

Such good friends that Biden wrote a letter of recommendation for Carlson's son for Georgetown.

So while carlson has been trashing Biden on his TV show, they are friends. Or might not be anymore.

It's sad so many people actually believe the stuff he spews nightly.

Such good friends that Biden wrote a letter of recommendation for Carlson's son for Georgetown.

So while carlson has been trashing Biden on his TV show, they are friends. Or might not be anymore.

A letter of recommendation from hunter Biden? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here's a screenshot... :rofl:

1638515065448.png

Lin Wood is insane

The end

According to Lin Wood....The douchebag shyster that Kyle Rittenhouse fired for using him as a cash cow.

Man, you moonbat dumbfucks can really pick the winners!
Oh, I get it. He's the left's new hero because of what he did to Kyle.

Such fucking tools.

Lin Wood has been on some kind of bender since Trump lost. Supporting weird-ass theories about how the election was hacked with the My Pillow guy. From your "article" cum tabloid story.....

In Wood's Telegram message chain, he appeared to attribute the revealing of the screenshot to his prior threats to sue Carlson, who he this week accused of being part of an extensive deep-state operation.

"Oh, and when I sue Tucker Carlson and Fox and take Old Tucker Boy's sworn testimony upon cross examination, I will be sure to ask him ALL about his 'buddy-buddy' relationship of years with HUNTER BIDEN!!!" Wood wrote on Telegram on Thursday.

"Wonder if Tucker will be a 'ghost' no show for his deposition like some other false accusers have been in recent months. Some people hate to face the truth. Especially under penalty of perjury," Wood wrote. "Watch it happen. I will keep you posted!!!"

Wood has been increasingly embroiled in a war with other far-right figures over the last weeks. Last month, Kyle Rittenhouse, the 18-year-old acquitted of first-degree homicide in the Kenosha shootings, sat down for an interview with Carlson and blasted Wood, claiming that the lawyer purposefully kept him in jail for months.

What you dont GET is that guy is the nation's BEST EXPERT at SLANDER AND LIBEL.. And he KNOWS where the limits are.. And he's PISSED that Tucker aired that interview with Rittenhouse saying that Lin Wood screwed him over and got a different attorney..

It's all bluster, no substance.. Just like his weird 2020 election claims.

According to Lin Wood....The douchebag shyster that Kyle Rittenhouse fired for using him as a cash cow.

Man, you moonbat dumbfucks can really pick the winners!
The would be Trump and the GQP.
Trump only hires the best.

After Joe Biden won the presidential election, Wood promoted falsehoods and conspiracy theories on behalf of President Donald Trump, who he claimed actually won the election with 70% of the vote. Wood claimed that a secret cabal of international communists, Chinese intelligence, and Republican officials had contrived to steal the election from Trump.
Sometimes in association with Trump's attorney Sidney Powell, Wood litigated on the president's behalf in many failed lawsuits, which sought to prevent the certification of legally cast ballots in the presidential election.

In August 2021, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker formally sanctioned Wood, Powell and seven other pro-Trump lawyers for their suit seeking to overturn Trump's election loss.
The court determined that the nine attorneys had participated in "a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process," namely filing a baseless, frivolous lawsuit in order to undermine public confidence in the democratic process.

Now that the fruitcake is at war with FOX, Wood is a RHINO.

Lin Wood has been on some kind of bender since Trump lost. Supporting weird-ass theories about how the election was hacked with the My Pillow guy. From your "article" cum tabloid story.....

What you dont GET is that guy is the nation's BEST EXPERT at SLANDER AND LIBEL.. And he KNOWS where the limits are.. And he's PISSED that Tucker aired that interview with Rittenhouse saying that Lin Wood screwed him over and got a different attorney..

It's all bluster, no substance.. Just like his weird 2020 election claims.

It would be impossible to believe that you would actually think that the claims of 2020 election irregularities had no substance
Some were done in secret, but have now been exposed -
Some were done right out in the open as in changing how ballots were received and counted without the changes being enacted by the proper authorities.

No reasonable person would accept that the results were anywhere near accurate.

The would be Trump and the GQP.
Trump only hires the best.

After Joe Biden won the presidential election, Wood promoted falsehoods and conspiracy theories on behalf of President Donald Trump, who he claimed actually won the election with 70% of the vote. Wood claimed that a secret cabal of international communists, Chinese intelligence, and Republican officials had contrived to steal the election from Trump.
Sometimes in association with Trump's attorney Sidney Powell, Wood litigated on the president's behalf in many failed lawsuits, which sought to prevent the certification of legally cast ballots in the presidential election.

In August 2021, U.S. District Judge Linda Parker formally sanctioned Wood, Powell and seven other pro-Trump lawyers for their suit seeking to overturn Trump's election loss.
The court determined that the nine attorneys had participated in "a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process," namely filing a baseless, frivolous lawsuit in order to undermine public confidence in the democratic process.

Now that the fruitcake is at war with FOX, Wood is a RHINO.

Trump separated the fighting in the group of lawyers and SHED both Wood and Powell fairly quickly, Dont believe that Trump actually hired either of them. Those 2 come from a long line of camera/microphone/ambulance chasers.

They BOTH have excellent expertise and litigation records, but their a bit like Trump in the spooky weird narcissis class.

It would be impossible to believe that you would actually think that the claims of 2020 election irregularities had no substance
Some were done in secret, but have now been exposed -

From the day AFTER the election, until today, I've always maintained that any "stealing" come SOLELY from the felonious last minute court cases that STRIPPED (unconstutionally) the major security and accuracy protections of the individual state election laws.

I spent DAYS on USMB debunking claims that ANYONE had found "machine tampering" in the counts. So these are 2 different things. And the folks that went down the "machine tampering by commies" rabbit hole wasted their time and reputation.

AFTER the election, this is even CLEARER -- if you've read the H.R.1 Bill that the House passed. While the REST of America in the state legislatures are BEEFING UP their voting laws against court challenges, Pelosi and the "wrecking crew" are trying to FEDERALLY DICTATE all those bad court decisions PERMANENTLY.

There's also the issue of Big Tech tyrannts waving $BILLs at local government to interfere with the 2020 election process FROM THE INSIDE.

Not a matter of me denying that the election was one of the most INACCURATE AND INSECURE elections ever, I'm simply nailing the folks who went all X-FILLES on theories about massive voting equipment problems and viral frauds like the US armed raid on an affiliate of a voting company in Germany..

i certainly thinks is possible they ran in some circles as both are around politics and washington but you lost me when you said Hunter wrote a letter of recommendation

From the day AFTER the election, until today, I've always maintained that any "stealing" come SOLELY from the felonious last minute court cases that STRIPPED (unconstutionally) the major security and accuracy protections of the individual state election laws.

I spent DAYS on USMB debunking claims that ANYONE had found "machine tampering" in the counts. So these are 2 different things. And the folks that went down the "machine tampering by commies" rabbit hole wasted their time and reputation.

AFTER the election, this is even CLEARER -- if you've read the H.R.1 Bill that the House passed. While the REST of America in the state legislatures are BEEFING UP their voting laws against court challenges, Pelosi and the "wrecking crew" are trying to FEDERALLY DICTATE all those bad court decisions PERMANENTLY.

There's also the issue of Big Tech tyrannts waving $BILLs at local government to interfere with the 2020 election process FROM THE INSIDE.

Not a matter of me denying that the election was one of the most INACCURATE AND INSECURE elections ever, I'm simply nailing the folks who went all X-FILLES on theories about massive voting equipment problems and viral frauds like the US armed raid on an affiliate of a voting company in Germany..
"beefing up their voting laws" means "keeping blacks and non-white voters from voting for Democrats"

"beefing up their voting laws" means "keeping blacks and non-white voters from voting for Democrats"

Not true at all. Not even in Ga. There are more concessions to convenience, but no loopholes on the security and accuracy features. GA's "revision" makes it easier to vote than in Brandon's homestate of Conn and about 22 other states.

Quit lying.

Forum List

Back