What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lin Wood claims Joe Biden is dead and tRump is in the Whitehouse working..

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't be stupider than you have to be... I feel like I've already mentioned that to you today.
Keep qouting Newsweek ...

And, calling me "stupider" ...

That is ENTERTAINMENT GOLD!!!!

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cannot make this shit up. The tRumplings have all lost their minds.

I saw that. Sure, you can make this stuff up, but much funnier when trumpers make it up.:auiqs.jpg:
I think, basically their sh#t got scattered when Obama beat the crap out of them twice and they went all in for the chose furor, right wrong or indifferent just to have some power, even going so far as to align with the white power boys. Then the country chose to kick the anti American liars and theives club out of the white house and they have totally melted down, thinking reality did not matter for 4 years, so why now and now just cannot make the journey back to reality with the rest of normal humans.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cannot make this shit up. The tRumplings have all lost their minds.

I saw that. Sure, you can make this stuff up, but much funnier when trumpers make it up.:auiqs.jpg:
I think, basically their sh#t got scattered when Obama beat the crap out of them twice and they went all in for the chose furor, right wrong or indifferent just to have some power, even going so far as to align with the white power boys. Then the country chose to kick the anti American liars and theives club out of the white house and they have totally melted down, thinking reality did not matter for 4 years, so why now and now just cannot make the journey back to reality with the rest of normal humans.

Alice In Wonderland Animation GIF by Disney

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s going to totally own the libs when he becomes the new chair of the Republican Party of South Carolina. They are going to have so much egg on their face!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List