Lin Wood claims Joe Biden is dead and tRump is in the Whitehouse working..

You cannot make this shit up. The tRumplings have all lost their minds.

I saw that. Sure, you can make this stuff up, but much funnier when trumpers make it up.:auiqs.jpg:
I think, basically their sh#t got scattered when Obama beat the crap out of them twice and they went all in for the chose furor, right wrong or indifferent just to have some power, even going so far as to align with the white power boys. Then the country chose to kick the anti American liars and theives club out of the white house and they have totally melted down, thinking reality did not matter for 4 years, so why now and now just cannot make the journey back to reality with the rest of normal humans.

You cannot make this shit up. The tRumplings have all lost their minds.

I saw that. Sure, you can make this stuff up, but much funnier when trumpers make it up.:auiqs.jpg:
I think, basically their sh#t got scattered when Obama beat the crap out of them twice and they went all in for the chose furor, right wrong or indifferent just to have some power, even going so far as to align with the white power boys. Then the country chose to kick the anti American liars and theives club out of the white house and they have totally melted down, thinking reality did not matter for 4 years, so why now and now just cannot make the journey back to reality with the rest of normal humans.

Alice In Wonderland Animation GIF by Disney

It’s going to totally own the libs when he becomes the new chair of the Republican Party of South Carolina. They are going to have so much egg on their face!

Forum List

Back