LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Does being so hateful, ever get old?

Luissa, you don't get it either, It is not hateful to love your country. Unlike you who probably run when the going got rough instead of staying and fighting for rights for all your country. Cowards tuck their tails and run, and we have no place for them here. Americans will never run away.:eusa_hand:

being that crazy should hurt.....we all get it...you hate the constitution and want to change it...we all get it...

I agree with the OP. The 14th Amendment has been warped and abused. Anchor babies need to be stopped. America is the only country on earth that still has this archaic clause.

Wow. These people sure hate little brown children.

LOL want stricter immigration law = durr hurr thas racis

Cool story bro.

I am sick and tired of immigrants taking advantage of American taxpayers and the 14th amendment. I would be equally pissed off if America was geographically located next to India and it was Indians coming here by the hoards.

Also, many of these pro-illegal movements are actually pro-latino movements. If anything is racist, it's them. They don't care about other immigrants, many who are in line trying to come here LEGALLY.

Last edited:
Wow. These people sure hate little brown children.

LOL want stricter immigration law = durr hurr thas racis

Cool story bro.

I am sick and tired of immigrants taking advantage of American taxpayers and the 14th amendment. I would be equally pissed off if America was geographically located next to India and it was Indians coming here by the hoards.

Also, many of these pro-illegal movements are actually pro-latino movements. If anything is racist, it's them. They don't care about other immigrants, many who are in line trying to come here LEGALLY.

The United States might try advertising for settlers to colonize Mexico, a failed state.

LilOldLady wrote in part:

I cannot find any infomation on handicap and disable anchor babies.

Well, don't let a little ignorance stop ya there, Ma'am. Perhaps there is no data collected on such children because they are Americans. Just a thought.

Mad. there is a differnce between anchor babies, 500.000 of them, and american citizens. There may not be a number on them, but the cost is there. They are not legal american citizens and never will be. Just because the 14th amendment say they may be do not mean they are.

Ma'am, if the determination that they are american citizens under the constitution ain't valid, what would be? Yanno, I am concerned about illegal immigration as well, LilOldLady but the day ain't dawned when I am going to assert my citizenship is superior to that of any other American, or I am gonna take my frustrations out on babies and children.

You need to re-think this Ma'am. Possibly you have some valid points, but to many/most you read like a hysterical bigot.

one-trick-pony-one-trick-pony-demotivational-poster-1262613733.jpg

Tell us, LilOldLady, since you are soooo committed to halting illegal immigration. WTF are you doing about it? Besides posting on USMB, I mean?

Campaigned for any candidate?

Contributed money to any campaigns?

Written to any legislators?

Harangued any businesses to hire Americans?

You'd be more effective if you weren't such a one-trick pony, Ma'am. And if you had some creds to back up these rants you insist on writing all day.

Posting, ranting and talking about it keeps it alive. And I do support those who are doing something abou it. Donations to Arizona Sheriff and to tea party illlegal immigration rallies.
That's WTF I am doing and I am effective. Got people like you worried.

Last edited:
because they are Americans.

Yes, because they took advantage of an archaic law that needs to be changed because it doesn't apply to today's situation.

Let me guess, you're going to say "Bawwww constitution shouldn't be changed", but then when it comes to other things like women's right to vote, "Oh well of course we had to change it". Am I right?

Nope. If people want to discuss a constitutional amendment, I might be open to it. So far, I have yet to hear anything proposed other than you should lose your American citizenship if one of your parents was born in Mexico (and mebbe any other Latin American country). I'll tell ya what I am NOT open to: any effort to remove the citizenship of children already born here.

Illegal immigration is an enormous problem. I prolly share many of LilOldLady's concerns...but I'll be damned if I want this country to solve its problems on the backs of babies and children who are every bit as much citizens as I am and my kidlet is.

Last edited:
It's mind boggling to see people hating on American children...no matter how they became American...and these "anchor" babies had no choice.

You're an idiot lil ol hater.

I don't think she realizes how vile it is to suggest we should start with the disabled kids. LilOldLady claims she worked with "throw away kids" before she retired; I'm thinking mebbe that's affected her brain.

Luissa, you don't get it either, It is not hateful to love your country. Unlike you who probably run when the going got rough instead of staying and fighting for rights for all your country. Cowards tuck their tails and run, and we have no place for them here. Americans will never run away.:eusa_hand:

being that crazy should hurt.....we all get it...you hate the constitution and want to change it...we all get it...

I read her post and there was nothing in there about hating the constitution. Saw a lot about wanting it upheld, but nothing about hating it.

Well, I for one am forming guerrilla resistance against the invaders. Suicide squads, the whole nine yards. What the hell do you think we should do about illegal aliens, Madeline? I can't speak for anyone else, but boy am I tired of that question. (Why are we posting here instead of…yadda yadda .) Let’s see. I went to the local INS office...twice. Wrote to, E-mailed the local batch of homogenous representatives. Called the po-po’s (policia) so many freeking times, it must be a record. Code enforcement, health and housing. Officials. City Council. Even an couple of ACORN meetings. WHAT the hell do you recommend we do, sweetie? So why do you post here, Madeline? Makes you feel morally superior?

Hey Big Ol Bitch, wanna talk patriotism?

I served 20 years for this country, through 4 war zones and about half my time out of the States.

What the fuck did you do? Go to college, learn how to be an activist bitch (it's reflected in your tea bagger status as well as your support of Arpaio)?

Tell ya what you bloated skank, just slither away quietly, we don't need your kind of stupid hate. Your only use in life now is a life support system for a dried up pussy.

BTW.........why the fuck is it that tea baggers scream that they support the troops, when in reality, many of THEM were cowards who never served.

Take your false umbrage and shove it up your ass.

one-trick-pony-one-trick-pony-demotivational-poster-1262613733.jpg

Tell us, LilOldLady, since you are soooo committed to halting illegal immigration. WTF are you doing about it? Besides posting on USMB, I mean?

Campaigned for any candidate?

Contributed money to any campaigns?

Written to any legislators?

Harangued any businesses to hire Americans?

You'd be more effective if you weren't such a one-trick pony, Ma'am. And if you had some creds to back up these rants you insist on writing all day.

Posting, ranting and talking about it keeps it alive. And I do support those who are doing something abou it. Donations to Arizona Sheriff and to tea party illlegal immigration rallies.
That's WTF I am doing and I am effective. Got people like you worried.

Yeah.......you're about as effective as the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil using Facebook as a viable political message platform.

Throw away kids? Illegal aliens treat themselves and their children like pawns. It's tragic. They should know better, shame on them AND you for buying to that crap. They don't care about their own children , why should the rest of us?

Forum List

Back