LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

If I didn't know LilOlLady I'd swear the op (original poster) wrote a critical satire to mock the frightening demonisation of illegal immigrants we currently see in America (reminiscent of pre-WWII Nazi Germany).

BLAME IT ALL ON ILLEGAL ALIENS.

I just posted a thread in the healthcare and education site and both pointed to illegal aliens.
Why is it that ALL our problems point to illegal aliens. Cost of education, our economy, unemployment, crime, healthcare our state budgets and federal budgets.:confused:

......smelly food, bad music, gang bangers, dropouts, George Lopez,.........

Last edited:
BLAME IT ALL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ON ILLEGAL ALIENS.​

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side."

adolf-hitler.jpg

Last edited:
José;3725452 said:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side."

adolf-hitler.jpg

Beautifully put.

And that is why most LA RAZA type sites defending illegal aliens, even those by Hispanic controlled Catholic sites, have the "Frequently Asked Questions" sections and how to respond to those questions.

Mind you, they don't just say,"Here is our position on the matter" and let you defend it with your own words. They go so far as to get you to memorize a response so you'll be able to "draw it like a gun." Putting THEIR words in your mouth.

If that is not just like Adolph Hitler's Nazi Germany, it isn't because he didn't live long enough to control his Germans, like LA RAZA controls the minds of Latin Americans.

Last edited:
José;3725330 said:
If I didn't know LilOlLady I'd swear the op (original poster) wrote a critical satire to mock the frightening demonisation of illegal immigrants we currently see in America (reminiscent of pre-WWII Nazi Germany).

Jose, are on a hallucinogen? Peyote maybe?:cuckoo:

End Illegal Immigration
Americans Working to Stop Illegal Immigration
Get the Facts about Illegal Immigration
Report Illegal Immigration & Employers of Illegal Immigrants

We commonly receive calls and emails that ask "How do I report an employer who hires illegal aliens?" or "How do I report illegal immigration?"

The first thing we always explain is that your broader political involvement is needed because our government is barely enforcing any of our existing immigration laws at this time.

While the chances that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will take any action on your report are slim to none, in the current political environment in Washington, DC, you should still file your reports.

You should do your part in this struggle even though thousands of Americans call in reports each month and ICE does very little to respond.

http://www.endillegalimmigration.com/Report_Illegal_Immigration/index.

I know a family who came here 15 years ago and over stayed their visas. There is drug dealing, drug use, fraudulent marriages by the children. Business license acquired in children names for their parents. Buys property by fraudulent means. Father illegally smog cars for a profit. I tried to report a flop house 10 years ago and it operated for years and nothing done. There is not statue of limitation on illegal immigration, is there?
Why are these people allow to remain in the country even though they are being reported.
What part of "illegal immigration has been a crime since 1929" do you Obama and Reid do not understand?

I know a family who came here 15 years ago and over stayed their visas. There is drug dealing, drug use, fraudulent marriages by the children. Business license acquired in children names for their parents. Buys property by fraudulent means. Father illegally smog cars for a profit. I tried to report a flop house 10 years ago and it operated for years and nothing done.

I find it intersting how one can know so much intimate personal information on a neighbor...I've known my neighbors for years and was shocked to learn their eldest son was recently married and had a new son...

We are all illegal immigrants, to some degree
May 10, 2010

We are all illegal immigrants, to some degree | MLive.com

Same old insane rhetoric by all who claim we are all illegal immigrants. I just read an letter to the editor in the Reno News and Review making the same statement and my response was;

WHERE THERE IS NOT LAW, THERE CANNOT BE A CRIME.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A CRIME
RE; WE ARE ALL ILLEGAL.

Each year the Border Patrol makes more than a million apprehensions of aliens who flagrantly violate our nation's laws by unlawfully crossing U.S. borders. Such entry is a misdemeanor, but, if repeated, becomes punishable as a felony.

The immigration authorities currently estimate that about two-thirds of all illegal immigrants are EWIs and the remainder is overstayers. Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says: "Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."
Why is illegal immigration a crime? Because the law say it is a crime. Before there were no immigration laws (before 1929) immigration could not be illegal. Therefore it is in error that one may say “we are all illegal” as an excuse for the presence of illegal aliens who did not follow the law when entering this country.
When Europeans entered this country in 1492 there were no immigration laws and native Americans did not make a claim on the land because they did not believe the land could be owned.(they soon realizes that the land could be owned) At some later date Native Americans did make claim on some of the land.
Where there is no law there cannot be a crime.

[/
B]

I know a family who came here 15 years ago and over stayed their visas. There is drug dealing, drug use, fraudulent marriages by the children. Business license acquired in children names for their parents. Buys property by fraudulent means. Father illegally smog cars for a profit. I tried to report a flop house 10 years ago and it operated for years and nothing done.

I find it intersting how one can know so much intimate personal information on a neighbor...I've known my neighbors for years and was shocked to learn their eldest son was recently married and had a new son...

It helps when that neighbor is a family member and they brag about their immigration statues and the crimes are obvious because they don't hide them either. Why should they when they know there is no consequenses. When one brings you a case of olive oil that is a red flag?

I would know this even if they were not family. It don't take a detective to know a flop house if you have ever seen one. I know all my neighbors and most of their little secrets because people do like to talk.

José;3725452 said:

adolf-hitler.jpg

Beautifully put.

And that is why most LA RAZA type sites defending illegal aliens, even those by Hispanic controlled Catholic sites, have the "Frequently Asked Questions" sections and how to respond to those questions.

Mind you, they don't just say,"Here is our position on the matter" and let you defend it with your own words. They go so far as to get you to memorize a response so you'll be able to "draw it like a gun." Putting THEIR words in your mouth.

If that is not just like Adolph Hitler's Nazi Germany, it isn't because he didn't live long enough to control his Germans, like LA RAZA controls the minds of Latin Americans.

Jose just grabbed his ankles, got bent over and owned. Ball sack and all. :razz: ~BH

It helps when that neighbor is a family member and they brag about their immigration statues and the crimes are obvious because they don't hide them either. Why should they when they know there is no consequenses. When one brings you a case of olive oil that is a red flag?

I would know this even if they were not family. It don't take a detective to know a flop house if you have ever seen one. I know all my neighbors and most of their little secrets because people do like to talk.

I guess Im ill informed...I need to get more of my news...from "Over the back fence"

I guess Im ill informed...I need to get more of my news...from "Over the back fence"

You mean instead of jumping over it, or tunneling under it ? You are on the right track. Folks are usuley more hospitable when you visit them threw there front door.

José;3725452 said:

adolf-hitler.jpg

What is this "favourable" ? Are you not spelling correctly ? That invalidates your whole point because you did not spell it correctly right ? at least that what you say to everyone else who has typos, misspellings, and improper syntax. And if this is a country of Nazi's how about you tell us what that makes Mexico who enforces there immigration laws ? And I challenge you and all other pro illegals to admit how Mexico treats there illegals, you know, the ones that are caught in Mexico on there way here for a better life ? Bet you wont, even though you know they usually occupy a hole in the ground when they are caught. If Americans are like Nazi's then you and your Mexicans are no better then savages like the ones in Africa.

Originally posted by Momanohedhunter
What is this "favourable" ? Are you not spelling correctly ? That invalidates your whole point because you did not spell it correctly right ? at least that what you say to everyone else who has typos, misspellings, and improper syntax.

Put down the crack pipe, hunter!! You got the wrong poster, you dyslexic redneck!!

It wasn't me who first complained about your spelling!! I actually defended you saying I'd be the last one to say anything because I can't even speak English properly!!

And if this is a country of Nazi's how about you tell us what that makes Mexico who enforces there immigration laws ? And I challenge you and all other pro illegals to admit how Mexico treats there illegals, you know, the ones that are caught in Mexico on there way here for a better life ? Bet you wont, even though you know they usually occupy a hole in the ground when they are caught. If Americans are like Nazi's then you and your Mexicans are no better then savages like the ones in Africa.

REREAD WHAT GRANNY SAID, HUNTER. And you too, ASSCHEEKHUNTER:

Blame it all (our problems) on illegal aliens.

Not SOME problems.

Not MANY problems.

Not MOST problems.

She said ALL problems in America point to illegal aliens!! :eek: :eek:

This is precisely what Hitler's propaganda machine did to Jews in WWII. They used group of people as a scapegoat for all Germany's problems. One can trace some parallels between the demonisation of Jews in nazi Germany and the type of propaganda spewed by granny here.

This is what I DID say to you, hunter:

You should go easy on your anti-mexican feelings.

There are a lot of people in America who don't give a flying fuck about a piece of paper stating that your multi racial family legally reside in the US.

To them, they are just a bunch of brownies they would gladly kick out of America if they had their way.

José;3787293 said:
What is this "favourable" ? Are you not spelling correctly ? That invalidates your whole point because you did not spell it correctly right ? at least that what you say to everyone else who has typos, misspellings, and improper syntax.

Put down the crack pipe, hunter!! You got the wrong poster, you dyslexic redneck!!

It wasn't me who first complained about your spelling!! I actually defended you saying I'd be the last one to say anything because I can't even speak English properly!!

And if this is a country of Nazi's how about you tell us what that makes Mexico who enforces there immigration laws ? And I challenge you and all other pro illegals to admit how Mexico treats there illegals, you know, the ones that are caught in Mexico on there way here for a better life ? Bet you wont, even though you know they usually occupy a hole in the ground when they are caught. If Americans are like Nazi's then you and your Mexicans are no better then savages like the ones in Africa.

Not SOME problems.

Not MANY problems.

Not MOST problems.

This is precisely what Hitler's propaganda machine did to Jews in WWII. They used group of people as a scapegoat for all Germany's problems. One can trace some parallels between the demonisation of Jews in nazi Germany and the type of propaganda spewed by granny here.

I believe I an safely say ALL of our major problems and they are education, welfare, crime, healthcare, unemployment. A direct correlation between illegal alien and our failing economy. And the is not racist or zenophobic or propaganda. It is just fact and if you JOSE cannot see it you are either blind or dumb.:cuckoo:

José;3787293 said:

Not SOME problems.

Not MANY problems.

Not MOST problems.

Was that a racist remark ? You also misspelled ? "Deamonisation" you stupid wet back. You can not point to one thing ware spicks can say they are being persecuted any ware near what the Hews or Black were. you are a coward and a pussy. You are the product of a donkey show gone wrong. You need to go back and take English lessons Paco, or swim your greasy spick ass back across that nasty stream of shit water called the Rio . Maybe go see your dad the donkey or rape a 12 year old as you Latino men love to do. Here is your post with comments about spelling and proper syntax fucking spick ball. If you want I will find more wet back.

Member #1633

José could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governor
José could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governorJosé could be state governor
Quote:
Originally posted by 1751Texan
Its Federales...double L is a y sound. Federallies is incorrect in any language.
Incorrect but funny as hell, Texan...

Fedrallies would be a series of rallies organised by Federales

Anyway you're not the first one to complain about hunter's mistreatment of the english language... illiteracy, typo or dyslexia, who cares?

Since I can only speak Spanglish I'll be damned if I won't be the last one to point fingers at him.
Last edited by José; 06-22-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Listen, hunter:

1 - The post you quoted was actually defending you. You'd have noticed it if you weren't so fucking stoned. I could go search for the poster that made fun of your spelling but my life doesn't suck so bad.

2 - Every american citizen should always keep in mind that:

A mexican who speaks broken English is a mexican who, unlike you, speaks more than one language.

3 - You belong to a special group brownies and darkies with an Uncle Tom complex, hunter. You mistakenly believe that if you bash Mexico and mexicans hard enough Anglos will forget that you are half-black, mestizo, quadroon, etc...

You're wrong... No matter how many times you call me a spick, a wetback, a beaner or a greasy ball, Anglos will always consider you and your multiracial family as legalised mutts... mutts with papers but mutts nonetheless.

José;3791718 said:
Listen, hunter:

1 - The post you quoted was actually defending you. You'd have noticed it if you weren't so fucking stoned. I could go search for the poster that made fun of your spelling but my life doesn't suck so bad.

A mexican who speaks broken English is a mexican who, unlike you, speaks more than one language.

3 - You belong to a special group brownies and darkies with an Uncle Tom complex, hunter. You mistakenly believe that if you bash Mexico and mexicans hard enough Anglos will forget that you are half-black, mestizo, quadroon, etc...

You're wrong... No matter how many times you call me a spick, a wetback, a beaner or a greasy ball, Anglos will always consider you and your multiracial family as legalised mutts... mutts with papers but mutts nonetheless.

Actually noooooooooooooooooo - very few mexicans speak more than one language. In their warped mentality they think that learning other languages is a slap in the face to their 'viva mexico'!!

Why is posting an opinion a 'mexican bashing'?????????

Why is it that it always goes back to the anglo having the upper hand and that they would kick ass if need be???????? Is that what is considered an inferiority complex on the part of the accuser as in 'anglos will always consider you a legalized mutt'???

Sorry for butting in but........... :confused::confused::confused:

José;3791718 said:
Listen, hunter:

That would be Chickasaw Indian 1/4 , I am not a brownie, The wife is. She is Samoan. She speaks perfect English, My partner in crime Jose, a man I have worked with for 4 years and is a legal immigrant who has with his wife suffered at the hands of Mexicans, feels the same. He hates illegals. HE will be the first to run illegals off a job. I have no problems with my kids being considered mutts.Family is Family, Americans are Americans. I am NO Red Neck. To me, a white man who is proud of that monicker are like black men who call each other ******. It is disgusting.I jump my kids ass and the asses of there friends who proudly label then selves "Red Necks". I apologize for taking your comments out of context, as well as for the ugly things I posted. The long and short of it is this, Illegal immigration allows Mexicans to abuse Mexicans, and provides cheap disposable labor for rich Americans OF ALL RACES . Sure, we get some good ones, but it is a fact that we get allot of there undesirables to. Pleas excuse any misspellin. It stems from that laziness I was bitching about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back