LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Zetas tryin' to take over Guatemala...
:confused:
Guatemala massacre points to influence of Mexican drug gang
May 18, 2011 - Guatemala has declared a state of emergency after the murder of 27 people in the northern part of the country. The Zetas of Mexico are accused of the worst massacre since the end of the country's civil war.
A massacre in northern Guatemala, which has left at least 27 people dead, is another reminder of the growing influence exerted by powerful Mexican drug gang, the Zetas, in Central America. The Zetas may have first entered Guatemala at the invitation of two drug bosses, Otoniel Turcios and Hearst Walter Overdick. But instead of partnering with local Guatemalan smugglers, the Mexicans became intent on displacing them.

The Zetas cemented their presence in Guatemala in 2008, when they ambushed and killed local crimelord Juan Jose Leon. Dislodging the Leon clan gave the Zetas power over key trafficking routes in the northern departments of Zacapa, Alta Verapaz, and Peten. It was in the latter that the recent massacre took place. In Peten, the government has now declared a "state of siege" similar to the security surge that failed to drive Zetas from Alta Verapaz at the end of last year.

As proved by the Peten killings, the Zetas' presence in Guatemala has drawn attention because of their willingness to use brutality. In contrast to the other Mexican cartel with sizeable presence in Central America, that of Sinaloa, the Zetas have frequently used extreme violence to establish control over a territory. While the Sinaloans have attempted to maintain their operations in Guatemala's western Huehuetenango department by buying the silence of authorities and negotiating deals with local traffickers, the Zetas have proven themselves more disposed to fight and kill their rivals.

In other Northern Triangle countries, the Zetas have been more accomodating to local gangs, although no less ambitious in expanding their operations. As recently noted by El Salvador President Mauricio Funes, the Zetas have made contact with gangs like the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) and the Barrio 18 [18], which echoes statements made by the president and the defense minister in 2010.

MORE

See also:

Guatemalan President: Nation Must Confront Drug Violence
May 17, 2011 - Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom has told the nation that Guatemala must stand up to drug-related violence.
He made the remark in a televised address late Monday after visiting the site of a mass murder in Guatemala's Peten province. Officials have blamed the killing of nearly 30 field workers, including two women and at least two children, on the Zetas drug cartel. Colom said drug-related violence affects not just Guatemala, but the whole region. He announced a state of emergency that gives security forces increased authority.

The bodies of the victims were found Sunday on a ranch near the Mexican border. Police said most of the victims were decapitated. Authorities have described the incident as one of the country's worst mass killings in a generation. Officials have said, that of the various Mexican drug gangs operating in Guatemala, the Zetas seem to have made the most inroads. In Mexico, the Zetas have been hit hard by the military and federal police since President Felipe Calderon took office in late 2006 and began a crackdown on organized crime groups.

Last year, a U.S. State Department report said entire regions of Guatemala are now essentially under the control of the Zetas. The Zetas began as a Mexican military unit that defected and began working with the Gulf cartel, based in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, just across the border from the U.S. city of El Paso, Texas. The Zetas split from the Gulf cartel last year. The two groups are now fierce rivals.

sOURCE

Mexican authorities stopped a tractor trailer bound for the US today and found a hundred people crammed into the back. Seven different countries were represented in the human debris bound for the US. The question now is whether we should be the only country in the entire world to open our borders. Should we give amnesty to the whole world or just the corrupt country on our southern border?

PRO-AMNESTY, DREAM ACT PROPAGANDA
Illegal aliens in the military.
Lawrence McDonnell has a commercial about an illegal alien who got killed in the military and was given citizenship after his death and it was too late. Use this as an excuse for the Dream Act. He never should have been allow in the military in the first place. This young man would have better served us and his country by enlisting in the Mexican military fighting drug cartels. If Mexico wins the war against drug cartels, we all win. How about the 15-25 Americans killed by illegal aliens each day. They will never fully experience their American citizenship.
Bryan Stow would be alive today if we had got rid of Hispanic gangs and will never see his children grow and experience their American citizenship. These are the things pro-amnesty and Dream Act advocated never talk about and even acknowledge they even exist.
You cannot take a few incident of illegal aliens in the military and in school as an excuse to legalize 20 million people.

Illegal aliens in our schools.
We do not need the Dream Act to make it easier for children of illegal aliens to achieve a higher education and take jobs from children of Americans. American children are leaving the country to get jobs after graduation. Especially teachers. Dream Act create competition for jobs that we do not even have. Dream Act kills our children’s American dream.
Lets discuss illegal aliens violence against American and try and convince me that Amnesty and Dream Act is the right thing to do for Americans and America.

My brother is dead because of illegal aliens.
My brother had a lucrative painting business and hired several people. Was buying a home and had rental properties. Job after jobs he was under bidded on jobs by those who could do the jobs cheaper. Finally he could not keep his business afloat and keep the employees he had. His wife go sick and died. He lost his home and rental property and was homeless. He lost everything he had worked all his life for and the finally took his life. I will be an advocate for legal immigration, enforcement and border security as long as there is a breath left in me.
Many of my friend’s children were destroyed by drugs smuggled in from Mexico by illegal aliens.
Our prisons are full of illegal aliens how have killed Americans, raped children and committed other crimes. Our neighborhoods are full of dangerous Hispanic gangs that deal drugs and terrorize neighborhoods.
There is probably not a chance in hell that illegal immigration will ever touch the lives of people like Lawrence McDonnell, Luis Gutierrez, Stuart Anderson of CATO and Obama and his family. I am many Americans live it 24-7.
Amnesty did not fix illegal immigration in 1986 because we did not have the cajones to enforce the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and use the Employment Eligibility Verification Form 1-9. The E-Verify system works only if it is used. Laws are only good if there are enforce. You can check your own work eligibility in a few minutes.

I guess some people need a boogeyman.

Im sorry for your pain but heaping pain on others will not soothe it.

Would you care to expound on that assumption? That I because I want our immigration laws enforced, illegal immigration to end and illegal aliens deported is heaping pain on others?:confused: Sending Mexican back to Mexico is not a death sentence, etc. Mexico is economically capable of taking care of it's own but If we do it for them why would they do it. President Calerone encourage illegal immigration because it benefits Mexico if we take it's poor. I am not suggesting we kill Mexican. Just deport them before they killed any more Americans. I don't want others to feel my pain.

Last edited:

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
Americans are being murdered, killed, and maimed by criminals who pass through the nation's open borders.

The increased crime rates we are witnessing are the typical result of massive, uncontrolled, illegal immigration.

The following is a symbolic tribute to the many unnamed victims who have been killed, raped, robbed, crippled and otherwise personally violated by illegal aliens.

It is disgraceful that the government refuses to protect U.S. citizens in the most basic ways from the world's terrorists and criminals who come and go across our borders as they please. The borders are nearly wide open as the human carnage due to crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens grows continues grow out of control. Another stunning example of INS incompetence and malfeasance, is that the INS often can not even manage to deport dangerous criminal illegal aliens when they reach the ends of their prison terms. Often, they are simply released.

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

These people would still be alive if we enforced our immigration laws. My brother was not killed by criminal illegal aliens but by hard working people who just want a better life. Make no difference to me. And I don't blame them as much as I blame our government.

FLAG201low.jpg

For the race, everything. Outside the race, nothing

Oh, wait, that was actually MECHa

Mexico, concerned the U.S. deportation of criminals
27/05/1911

MEXICO .- Mexican border mayors expressed concern that a ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States who ordered California to reduce its prison population will result in deportation to the country of more people with criminal records, which could cause a problem insecurity in their cities. "There is an indication that they will leave and clean ... in California prisons," said Manuel Baldenebro, mayor of San Luis Rio Colorado, a municipality in the northern state of Sonora bordering Arizona and close to California, U.S. .
Noticias: Las últimas noticias internacionales en español - AOL Noticias

Mexico, concerned the U.S. deportation of criminals
27/05/1911

MEXICO .- Mexican border mayors expressed concern that a ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States who ordered California to reduce its prison population will result in deportation to the country of more people with criminal records, which could cause a problem insecurity in their cities. "There is an indication that they will leave and clean ... in California prisons," said Manuel Baldenebro, mayor of San Luis Rio Colorado, a municipality in the northern state of Sonora bordering Arizona and close to California, U.S. .
Noticias: Las últimas noticias internacionales en español - AOL Noticias

Mexico is responsible for products made in Mexico.

Dear LilOlLady,

I'm so sorry you lost your brother to an illegal alien. I've read some of your comments and your Bible verses regarding illegal aliens not being neighbors and I agree. Thanks for posting those things. Very enlightening.

To be fair, Most of them come here to work so they can feed their families. Yes some are career criminals, but most of them are very good people. It's our corrupt Government who turns the blind eye to illegal immigration. ~BH

ANTI-AMERICAN DREAM ACT

The Dream Act is an under-handed attempt to take the place of Comprehensive Immigration Reform that failed to pass three times that would put 20 million illegal aliens on path to citizenship. If they can pass the Dream Act for children of illegal aliens it will close the door to deporting the parents.

The Dream Act is the most destructive way to destroy American children’s dream. It takes federal grants away from American children and give them to children of illegal aliens. It create more competition for American children to get jobs to help them as they go to college and create more competition for them to get jobs after graduation. By making it easier for children of illegal aliens to go to school it makes it harder for American children. We have American children who cannot go to college now because illegal aliens have taken jobs away from their parents and jobs are leaving the country. 14 million American are unemployed and 8 million illegal aliens are in our workforce and the other 12 million are doing God only knows what. Only 2% of the 8 million illegal aliens are picking lettuce. American graduates are having to leave the country to find jobs. Jobs are leaving the country and American children are going over to go to school. What is wrong with this picture.:evil:

States are taking funding from our schools to balance their budgets. Schools are closing as a result. Teacher are losing their jobs and Obama and Lawrence McDonnell, etc want to take more from our children with the Dream Act.

The Dream Act is anti-American children and anti-America because it will adversely affect very American parent. Illegal aliens will still take jobs from Americans. If we made is easier for American children to go to college we would not have to educate children of illegal aliens to be builders of our economy.

American children are dropping out of school because they have no hope of affording to go to college. We are no longer into nation building but into nation survival. The statue of liberty is not longer useful as a beacon.

Obama and Lawrence McDonnell, etc do not want to hear this or even talk about how illegal immigration is hurting Americans. They turn deaf ears and blind eyes to the real solution to illegal immigration which is enforcement and see amnesty as the only solution.

What I Did When I Couldn't Find a Job
July 18, 2010
What I Did When I Couldn't Find a Job - The Chronicle Review - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Mexican-American students walk out of school that almost suspended American flag t-shirt wearing students. Why?
Submitted by modesta2
on Sat, 2010-

A melee occured when the students who walked out ran into a disabled parent outside of the high school and a fight ensued as the teens chanted "Mexico, Mexico".

There was a tug-a-war between a student and the disable parent fighting over a Mexican flag.

Mexican-American students walk out of school that almost suspended American flag t-shirt wearing students. Why? | The Hive

Is this the same Cinco De Mayo incident we were just discussing? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back