Li'l DitzyDonnie has temper tantrump

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Yesterday, Li'l DitzyDonnie waved his little hands and stamped his little feet and called everyone a big meanie. Well, actually, he called them sleazy, haters, a real beauty and his favorite: losers. All while being presidential. The trigger seemed to be reporters asking him when the "six million" was distributed to veterans groups. The fact that some of the checks were not dated until a week ago was beside the point. Li'l Donnie said he wanted to keep it private even though he went on national TV months ago to announce his fundraiser in lieu of a debate in front of Megan Kelly (Loser!). Now he doesn't want thanks, but can't we all just thank him for doing such a good job? Oh, and his new best friend is Kim Jong Un, who thinks he's wise. Or a wise ass, not sure which. Those North Koreans are a laff riot.

Thanks for the toddler take on the situation. I'd give you a cookie and pat on the head as you waddle away back to your 'toons. The NK op-ed was bullshit, not that you would care.

I heard about his "meltdown" here, and when I watched it, I was all set for a real , well, meltdown. Actually, I think he handled it fine. He was pissed but he remained in control while making his displeasure at a few people in the crowd CLEARLY known. He was being the real Papa Bear. So what if he used the words "sleaze" and "not good people." He didn't make global insults or talk about the size of anyone's pecker.
Actually quite presidential.

Thanks for the toddler take on the situation. I'd give you a cookie and pat on the head as you waddle away back to your 'toons. The NK op-ed was bullshit, not that you would care.
Bitch please! Trump pitched a fit like a 5 year old when his woobie is taken from him .
There is no other take on the situation.
If you think there is you are as fucked up as he is.

Bitch please! Trump pitched a fit like a 5 year old when his woobie is taken from him .
There is no other take on the situation.
If you think there is you are as fucked up as he is.
IT's what they identify with.

Trump's temper tantrum was his attempt to stop the questions, questions he had no answer for. His problem is that by insulting the press publicly, he earned a payback. They won't stop digging until they have enough to bury him.

Trump's temper tantrum was his attempt to stop the questions, questions he had no answer for. His problem is that by insulting the press publicly, he earned a payback. They won't stop digging until they have enough to bury him.

They've been digging for months.....yet there he is.

He isn't the nominee yet, wait until after the convention when it will hurt the most.

He isn't the nominee yet, wait until after the convention when it will hurt the most.

I'm pretty sure if something was out there it's be known by now....it's comical watching you loons grasp at anything and everything though.

He was trying to "step in front "of the scandalous Trump University scam ..they were targeting single parent families .gross and brutal money grubbing by "Don the Con Man"
INSIDE THE TRUMP U
'
PLAYBOOK

Trump University Told Recruiters to Target Single Parents With Hungry Kids

"We teach the technique of using OPM ... other people’s money,” reads one sales script that was obtained by The Hill. "Most students who are invited to this program use established lines of credit, like a credit card, utilizing the bank’s money, OPM, to handle their tuition. I’m not talking about tens of thousands of dollars, but on the other hand, not a couple of hundred dollars either.”

If a cash-strapped applicant said, "I don't like using my credit cards and going into debt," the playbook instructed recruiters to respond, "Do you like living paycheck to paycheck? ... Do you enjoy seeing everyone else but yourself in their dream houses and driving their dreams cars with huge checking accounts? Those people saw an opportunity, and didn't make excuses, like what you're doing now."

MORE:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ents-with-hungry-kids.html?mid=facebook_nymag

I'm pretty sure if something was out there it's be known by now....it's comical watching you loons grasp at anything and everything though.

Sure it would be known by now, but the beauty of it is releasing it after the convention and close to the election when it hurts the most.

Sure it would be known by now, but the beauty of it is releasing it after the convention and close to the election when it hurts the most.

Yeah you keep right on believing that, toad

You stay in denial as long as you need to. Do you really think all the girlfriends, Miss Universe contestants, models, and all of the other beauties Trump has waived cash and a free ride on his jet to are going to stay silent or cash in on his fame? Do you think all the business dealings with the mob isn't going to excite a journalist who got pissed off watching Trump yesterday?

You stay in denial as long as you need to. Do you really think all the girlfriends, Miss Universe contestants, models, and all of the other beauties Trump has waived cash and a free ride on his jet to are going to stay silent or cash in on his fame? Do you think all the business dealings with the mob isn't going to excite a journalist who got pissed off watching Trump yesterday?

Yawn.....

Forum List

Back