Li'l DitzyDonnie has temper tantrump

Trump's temper tantrum was his attempt to stop the questions, questions he had no answer for. His problem is that by insulting the press publicly, he earned a payback. They won't stop digging until they have enough to bury him.

They've been digging for months.....yet there he is.
You getting "traction" on this one :2up: ?
file.php

Trump's temper tantrum was his attempt to stop the questions, questions he had no answer for. His problem is that by insulting the press publicly, he earned a payback. They won't stop digging until they have enough to bury him.

They've been digging for months.....yet there he is.

Same with Hilary, look, can't we all just admit this is a corrupt society and be honest about it? Both of these folks are crooked assholes and one will become president. That's a problem beyond your little partisanshit world view. My-crook's-less-corrupt-that-your-crook isn't all the "exceptional".

Thanks for the toddler take on the situation. I'd give you a cookie and pat on the head as you waddle away back to your 'toons. The NK op-ed was bullshit, not that you would care.
Li'l Iceweasel has a temper tantrump.

Same with Hilary, look, can't we all just admit this is a corrupt society and be honest about it? Both of these folks are crooked assholes and one will become president. That's a problem beyond your little partisanshit world view. My-crook's-less-corrupt-that-your-crook isn't all the "exceptional".
No, I don't believe in the "everyone is corrupt, so let's choose the lesser of two evils". Hillary Clinton made mistakes with her emails, so what? She didn't try to get anyone killed in Benghazi which has been investigated more times than the assassination of John Kennedy or the resurrection of Christ. She's been the wife of a president and therefore in the loop, a senator and a secretary of state. Li'l DitzyDonnie hasn't been elected dogcatcher. HE says he's a great businessman, but is he, really? And how does that translate to a head of state. He can't keep from insulting, degrading, whining, and crying "No fair!" now. He can't control his temper even when it comes to the judge hearing his case, or the media who've given him tons of free press. Do we want to give this hothead access to the red button? Really?

No, I don't believe in the "everyone is corrupt, so let's choose the lesser of two evils". Hillary Clinton made mistakes with her emails, so what? She didn't try to get anyone killed in Benghazi which has been investigated more times than the assassination of John Kennedy or the resurrection of Christ. She's been the wife of a president and therefore in the loop, a senator and a secretary of state. Li'l DitzyDonnie hasn't been elected dogcatcher. HE says he's a great businessman, but is he, really? And how does that translate to a head of state. He can't keep from insulting, degrading, whining, and crying "No fair!" now. He can't control his temper even when it comes to the judge hearing his case, or the media who've given him tons of free press. Do we want to give this hothead access to the red button? Really?

You just made the " lesser of two evils" pitch for Hilary.

I'm pretty sure if something was out there it's be known by now....it's comical watching you loons grasp at anything and everything though.
Inside The Trump University 'Playbook'

In 2012, Ronald Schnackenberg, a former sales manager at Trump University, testified that he’d been “reprimanded for not pushing a financially struggling couple hard enough to sign up for a $35,000 real estate class,” even though he believed the class would do more financial harm than good for the couple, according to The New York Times.

“I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme,” Schnackenberg wrote in his testimony, according to the Times, “and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Schnackenberg’s 2012 deposition was made public on Tuesday.[yesterday]

Fenton, Hillary is a truly qualified candidate, for all the reasons I listed. Li'l DitzyDonnie is a connoisseur of fine whines. What whine goes best with "Unfair!" and hater, and sleaze and blah, blah, blah ad infinitum?

The media didn't give him free airtime, they wanted to put him on because he brings them the big bucks, so really Trump gave them free airtime, the media has a choice of who they want to put on air, why don't they give all that air time to crooked Hiliery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back