like Obama, Joe Biden’s Obsession With Bipartisanship Doomed His Presidency From the Start

It is a very dirty and dying industry, and West Virginia would be better off voting for cheap college and training for good jobs... Like Hillary said. But carry on getting screwed over by the greedy idiot GOP.
Your battle to screw yourself and your family and friends is impressive. After 34 years of GOP total giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, all the stuff is incredibly overdue and already exists in every other modern country, super duper
People don't need you or anyone telling them what would be better for them.

You do realize that when Reagan cut the top tax rate from 50 to 28 that he actually increased the amount of tax revenue that the Federal Government took in, Franco?

You could take every dime from the "bloated mega rich" and it wouldn't come CLOSE to paying for the entitlements you on the left are obligating the US to pay!
Bologna. And most of it pays for itself quickly. You are f fairmong
Care to take a crack at explaining why when the Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the Oval Office when Barack Obama was elected...that they did NONE of those things? What they actually DID was to put a record number of people on Food Stamps! Or was that the GOP's fault too?
The GOP started the world depression of 2008 so yes obviously lol... No time to raise taxes on the rich or doing anything that might upset people. They gave us Obamacare the greatest social step forward since the '60s which would not actually start until 2013.... I really think Hillary should have gone first and done this stuff because I think Obama was scared of frightening the GOP voters and independents with an uppity black changing a lot...

People don't need you or anyone telling them what would be better for them.
You mean GOP people won't listen to anyone but Rupert Murdock scumbag pundits and internet crazies... You are the modern version of the know nothings... Look it up. Pathetic and horrible. The whole world thinks you're nuts....

You mean GOP people won't listen to anyone but Rupert Murdock scumbag pundits and internet crazies... You are the modern version of the know nothings... Look it up. Pathetic and horrible. The whole world thinks you're nuts....
Ask me if I care what you think of me. Who the fuck do you think you are?

The GOP started the world depression of 2008 so yes obviously lol... No time to raise taxes on the rich or doing anything that might upset people. They gave us Obamacare the greatest social step forward since the '60s which would not actually start until 2013.... I really think Hillary should have gone first and done this stuff because I think Obama was scared of frightening the GOP voters and independents with an uppity black changing a lot...
So it didn't happen because Barry was "scared" of GOP voters? Is that what you're claiming, Franco? You do realize how absolutely PATHETIC that excuse is...don't you?

Biden signs the $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill into law​

That's more than trump did in 4 years.

Joe's presidency will never be considered doom, just because of the infrastructure bill.
Biden's infrastructure bill was mostly pork!

The blame for the economic downturn in 2008 was Democrats, who were then in control of Congress.

The blame for the economic downturn in 2008 was Democrats, who were then in control of Congress.
Absolutely clueless, brainwashed functional moron. The bad loans of 2003 and 2004 came due, made possible by the usual corrupt GOP deregulation and following bubble and bust just like every time they get eight years...

Really? Tell me, is Bruce Jenner really a woman or just a castrated male with makeup?
Man, what is wrong with you lol. I will go with the psychology and the psychiatrists not dumbbells lol the best of luck to us all... And Not my damn business, hater Dupe. And thank you for the illustration of what I mean, another brainwashed functional moron hater.

Man, what is wrong with you lol. I will go with the psychology and the psychiatrists not dumbbells lol the best of luck to us all... And Not my damn business, hater Dupe. And thank you for the illustration of what I mean, another brainwashed functional moron hater.
Thanks for proving my point.

What What the hell is your point? Everybody would love to know. Hate is good, go for the lowest bar possible?
Nothing hateful about the truth. Jenner is not a woman, yet the left keeps telling us he is a woman.

The problem is, the Republican base doesn't need facts or evidence, just their bought off scumbag pundits repeating BS endlessly...
A FACT is a truth. Just because some left wing mouthpiece says something is factual isn't evidence.

Forum List

Back